What if he loses?

Political implications?

Attached: d3d0421e326a9e6d8cd8406aeeb6b06c.jpg (2861x4224, 3.55M)

He won't.

shill free internet. Its gonna be glorious

Oligarchs shoot him

It will be shitty, the weight of the averange camgirl will increase by 5-10kg afterwards.

Russia is done even at a regional power level. China will exploit them economically to no end, and the West will demand a rapid nuclear disarmament in exchange for removing some of the sanctions.

He is so small
Probably eye level with my cock

If he loses I will know that the world is a theatre rules by jews

He will go down in history as one of the biggest losers of all time. He will be remembered as that old dumb faggot who looted Russia and destroyed any remaining influence Russia had left.

Then as it will be inshallah

he already did. Russia looks weak. Sanctions litereally turned them into north korea. There was nothing to win here and they lost everything over a piece of useless land full of poor people. Actually retarded as fuck

It's likely he won't. Most likely they'll take Ukraine and create a puppet state to buffer NATO. That's what caused the invasion to happen Ukraine considering joining NATO.

Unopposed globalist control across the world and Russian collapse on the global stage and perhaps an internal one as well. Too much is on the line if putin losses now

revenge nukes into random countries

Attached: 1645733886163.png (1060x1145, 1.08M)

What kind of dog is that?

Pretty sure they'll lose weight when their economy collapses and everyone starves

If he loses? the world will return to the same degeneracy as unipolarity is maintained. If he wins? The world will have to wrestle with important questions regarding the rising multipolarity of the world.

Doge.

What if he loses? How can he possibly win? Even if he takes Kiev the insurgency will make Iraq look like childs play. The government in exile will just resume power when Putin's puppets are either killed or flee for their lives. No nation will recognize Putin's Ukraine as legitimate. I'm seriously wondering how Putin can see this as a W. Someone explain it to me please.

Attached: 1642907250165.jpg (691x669, 51.28K)

Russian President

Akita

The sanctions will hurt the Russian people for years to come. This is such a stupid and unnecessary gamble for Putin to take. It's mind-boggling.

He will obviously nuke every city.