Daily reminder:

Daily reminder:
>Fake War
>Fake Pandemic
>Fake Politics
>Fake News

Attached: 2022-01-special-fighting-fake_tcm7-300823.jpg (740x380, 50.77K)

Go and collect some leaves and sticks and arrange them into your favourite smells

Ok will do that, how is life in the gulag btw?

>Gets shown evidence, photos and videos etc

"Hehe I don't like so fake and gay. Here's another photo of cartoon frog"

What is Any Forumsogic? Will they ever make sense?

>fake pandemic
what are all these people dying of, then?

>>Fake War
Go on, I'm listening...

Respiratory illnesses have always killed fat and/or old people. It's nothing new. You've been lied to.

It's not a fake war I know Ukrainians lmfao

It's a false flag, all smoke and mirrors. Both sides are controlled by the (((globalists))), they moved from the plandemic to this fake crisis, they create the problem, have a reaction and come up with the solution. Yes, the people caught in the middle of this are suffering, but the world needs to wake up and see who these "leaders" are actually serving.

>Both sides are controlled by the (((globalists)))
Of course, but are you saying there are no troops/bombs etc?
>the solution
Which is what, in your opinion?

The are troops and there are explosions, I meant that the reason behind this conflict is bullshit. I personally don't think that there's a solution within the system, if more people would start exposing the lies maybe we could move from there.

i feel the same
one ship sinking, and a shiny new thing, hmmmm how convenient

Daily reminder that England is home to the world's head (((bankers))): the Rothschild family. Any post coming from those filthy anglokikes is a lie, anglokikes have built an empire based on usury and war. Anglokikes are the cancer of this world.

What's interesting is that the man being heralded for his great and inspiring performance as war time leader is a literal actor lmao

>Fake War
Thousands of videos showing combat
>Fake pandemics
Despite thousands of videos showing otherwie
>Fake politics
Schizo
>Fake news
Said the guy reading Any Forums as his mainsource of information

Attached: 2351235235.png (519x423, 254.84K)

>Trust me, I know a guy.

Attached: 1609992568914.jpg (1024x814, 84.97K)

>Despite thousands of videos showing otherwie
Lol, go back to r*ddit glownigger

Daily reminder that England is home to the world's head (((bankers))): the Rothschild family. Any post coming from those filthy anglokikes is a lie, anglokikes have built an empire based on usury and war. Anglokikes are the cancer of this world.

>Just trust MSM
Cool story bro.

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-085327_Telegram.jpg (1080x2400, 590.3K)

>he thinks "fact" still exists post-911

Attached: 1496701482551.jpg (455x720, 170.08K)

I've been told that I'm allowed to enter a bottleshop without a mask next week, so I'm going in to my local to remind them that they refused to sell me and to take close up photos of their number plates and faces for my hitman

>America telling the world what to think
>America telling the world what to do

Fake CNN accounts mongoloid

Ok.

Attached: IMG_20220226_130418_356.jpg (1000x1000, 269.39K)

>both accounts suspended for impersonation
hmmm....