They are being such a bunch of reddit trannies

About based Putin's war against globohomo.

If any of them went and spent a month in the US they would understand why all non shills, glowfags and trannies here support Russia.

Attached: Poland.jpg (1600x1537, 592.32K)

if you spend one week in Russia you'd understand why everyone around Russia hates it and Russian kill themselves

You've never been to aby country that borders russia, ruskies are litteral mongoloids, living sekund them od hell. And they belong on the other side of Ural

I've met Russians visiting here, I've met people who've gone to Russia. I don't agree.

The Poles etc. hate the Russians for what the Bolsheviks did to them. They are like neocon boomers here...

russian army is more globohomo than us army. chechens are raping russian recruits in their asses as we speak.

Fuck off, groyfag. This is embarrassing.

>I would rather live in a 3rd world tier shithole country where I'll be found in the sewers if I voice wrong opinion about the gov than live in NA where I seethe 24/7 because there are couple of tannies

Attached: 00000.jpg (1000x872, 84.93K)

no john you are the shill

Come here you have no idea how bad it is...

>based Putin's war against globohomo

Attached: 1639393616311.png (555x585, 108.77K)

>I've met Russians visiting here, I've met people who've gone to Russia
and I've met Americans and people that been to America and loved it, since they never visited nigger infested parts of it. Have you seen statistics for Russia on abortion, fertility rates, HIV and suicides?

Why is Poland always so fucking based?

Attached: 1641414569850.jpg (850x1044, 145.4K)

They loved being among an ultra low trust society where 90% of the women are fat dykes with delusions of being worthy of marrying a chad emperor.

Where every piece of cultural work now is a derivative piece of crap that has to have fags and niggers in it... i could go on.

they're your whores
do something about it mutt

Attached: 1643965123026.jpg (600x589, 81.6K)

Polacks are salty they can't bathe in hot water because they got cut off

Oil and gas is still flowing to Poland without any issues. All these russian fags having some fantasies Russia will freeze EU to death when russia would become bankrupt overnight if they did that

Stfu mutt, neighboring with russian pigs is like having nigger neighbors. You don't know how it is like dumb homotranny.
Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: 1633374881585.jpg (329x399, 44.03K)

Curious how you jumped over
>statistics for Russia on abortion, fertility rates, HIV and suicides
As if you can't defend Russia as a completely shithole. Pray tell me, why educated Russian move out of it if they can but only people from poorer countries around it immigrate in, why don't BASED Americans who just love how Russia handles things would never, ever immigrate there?

May Allah purge the wicked from Earth under Jihad. May the Mujahideen be blessed with the holy armor of Allah. Inshallah.

RENT FREE

I've had nigger neighbors before, its not so bad if everyone is armed. Having every institution dominated by commie faggots and ruled by literal child sacrificing satan worshippers is WAY worse than a nigger neighbor.

>its not so bad if everyone is armed
You see that's the problem, Poland is cucked in this regard and if Ivan boots enter my country they will repeat all the atrocities they've done and common citizen won't be able to do shit. I'd rather kill myself than live under r*ssian pigs rule again.

> The russians have lots of degenerate sex
Sure, much better than fat unfuckable ice queens. In the US now if you didn't get lucky in high school prettymuch have to bang strippers.
> muh HIV
Straight non heroin addicts getting HIV is Fauci bullshit.

>I've met Russians visiting here, I've met people who've gone to Russia.
People from Eastern shitholes who travel, especially to another continent, are from the upper echelons of the society aka a minority of less than 1% of the country's population. Do your trailer trash and downtown niggers travel to Europe?

They are under mutt control. Most of them dont even realise it

They aren't the commies anymore though... we are. If Russia wins quicky the Democrats likely won't even be able to win by fraud and America will regain its sanity...