Reminder that Zelensky let all jewish men flee to Israel

But children and the elderly are asked to thro Molotov's at russian tanks to save Jewkraine.

Attached: ukrainjews.jpg (1122x703, 118.57K)

Thank God that the chosen people are safe

>All jewish men leave Ukraine
oh no stop

Jews are not men.

how will he get cheap loans to keep buying stuff from the world bank now?
ukraine bros....

That's why you can't trust a jew. When you're close to one you can feel the Sword of Damocles. It's like being with a roastie, you know she will end up betraying you. But at least you can fuck the roastie for a while whereas the jew is simply disgusting.

Attached: 1643506403315.jpg (625x1024, 86.4K)

go now Ivan, take this AK 47 and kill your own orthodox slavs while I and my penis blood sucking m8 ehmmm... go on a special air assault mission he he he

I'm sure all our American frens will sleep well tonight.

Attached: y4Q8EVAeBd-AeFjTVVpYXE07CQosTwdCDoBvUS6jgQEx8f_RjGufeJC4p5H6NywNuAEmEi4f9NXQweDxr_asnmMPkDv88cc2s8sN3xd8ErUTIuydMxQTkQUjwwgHYFXuqcQ0NENur87W5OPXkrS1XPsIJFzZcDvjmTwDBAovc_g.jpg (500x375, 33.26K)

>start another war
>flee

Attached: 1645240733118.jpg (680x661, 50.91K)

>Reminder that Zelensky let all jewish men flee to Israel.
But children and the elderly are asked to throw Molotov's at russian tanks.

Gottta keep god's favorites safe you know. /s

The problem is that after all is said and done, more goys are dead and the jews that fled come back and cause more problems that will end up causing them to flee the country yet again. To which there will be rejoice again as the jew leaves for which the price is, more dead goys. Oh and then they come back again after the turbulent times have ended, after that the cycle continues and we are 6 generations later.
Congratulations, you are now an antisemite which is illegal in 200+ countries.

Can I have two guns? They have good sale value.

/thread

The soldiers are not attacking people here. Only corrupt mafia in government are afraid.

It's a good thing to get the parasites out of your country when there is a war, you know?

All their history is fleeing from war. Why everyone think it's normal that jews fled Germany and Europe during WW2 while white people had to stay and fight? Jews can start wars but they don't have to fight them?

Yes, that's why Zelensky asked civilians to attack russian troops. These people are empowered by white people's blood. They need ukraine civilian casualties so that they can get support from globohomo west.

They're not even people really.

Attached: 1630557866150.jpg (1200x799, 150.45K)

>Israel PLANS massive airlift from Ukraine if Russia invades
>Zelensky LET all Jewish men flee

Bread and butter Any Forums false premise to incite more cope and seethe. You fags make excellent Jews.

Attached: 1581269248806.jpg (608x608, 58.7K)

>foreign nationals leave a country
????? i guarantee french in ukraine did same shit. seletive anger, its called propaganda and youre obvious with it.

My first thought too. Did it actually happen or not?

Well here is reality Yid brought up by a Latvian today on Any Forums:
russia is still very much using Communist dialectics to control information. so naturalyl this concept of linguistical manipulation is ripe in their minds. they use this shit to create false narratives, derail debate, shift arguments, etcetcetc.
It's incredible, the war russia uses with language alone. I keep noting that most russia shills are using memeflags or blatant VPNs.

when covid hit Poland the US organise airlifts for americans to go home despite border lockdown. Its communist dialectical language to say
>poland LET americans flee poland
but is that truth? no that would be linguistical manipulation of reality. read up on KGB tactic, especailly "active measures". this shit is happening right now on Any Forums.

Reminder: this war was started by the amerimongrels and britshits

KYS kike

It’s almost as if the ban on leaving happened after this photo
Before the 24th Ukrainian men were free to leave too

While that may be true, both russian and ukranian troops are non-jews dying in the streets.
The whole conflict is retarded. It's as if the netherlands invaded belgium. But i will not go there. The whole retardation gets out of the floorwork when both parties started calling each other nazi's ad infinitum in the propaganda. It seems that both russians and ukranians are aware of the retardation at least.
I just hope ukranians can at least spend a decade without hebraïc screeching.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-02-25 à 19.48.56.png (928x854, 498.98K)

Wasn't there a law that forbids men 18-60 to leave the country?

Fighting age men between the ages of 18 - 60 are barred from leaving ukraine.
Ofcourse jews are exempt and the olicharchs are already out!

>no argument
>seething using buzzwords

>national conscription doesnt extend to non-citizens
>"damn israelis why wont they fight for ukraine! us dutch in ukraine are standing and enlisting!"
lol

Fucking god damn jews.

Attached: 1619740800718.png (1080x1472, 1.91M)

Meanwhile 18-60 year old Ukrainian men barred from leaving

when russia does conscription do you have similar chimp out...?hmmm

You got more on this story broski? I need to redpill some people.

You will fight your cousins and die. Then they will return you dumb hohol

Do you retards believe everything you read ?
The ban happened yesterday
The pic in OP is before that
Before the ban, Ukrainian men were allowed to leave too, and many have. A lot of young Ukrainian boys came to Slovakia to avoid the draft before the ban

So both the president and vice president of the Ukraine are non citizens? Kek
Retarded argument but it proves my point. There are no jews dying in the streets, just goyim

have fun dying for their mess

Ukrainian citizens. Israelis are free to leave the country, like the Americans who already left.

A lot of young men left before the official order came in, nice try though

Go suck on mommy tit italian.

Honestly this is the good side of Israel and Jews. They do look out for even their most lowly people.