Reminder that picrel is responsible for russia chimpout

And its all planned beforehand. First picrel started baiting ruskies with pipe. Then they maked excuses for every russian action. After 2014 when hohols wanted to recapture eastern lands picrel said they can't and put sanctions on them. When Ukraine wanted to join NATO, picrel blocked them cuz "there is a conflict on your soil". Besides that picrel blocked support transports, wanted to send only muh helmets (and finally they didin't done even this), put more sanctions only on hohols and favourised ruskies till the end. Now, when ruskies chimpouted they slowly cutting ties with ruskies and blaming the west for weakness and saying its not picrel fault. Why Trojan Horse of Europe still standing?

Attached: Germany.jpg (1155x1600, 408.26K)

hmmmmm

Attached: 1645624467159.png (585x591, 421.18K)

Attached: germoid grindset.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)

Attached: 1644440049582.jpg (1170x1062, 156.75K)

Polish butthurt thread about:
Russia [X]
Poland [ ]
Germany [X]

The eternal butthurt.
Take your schizo meds and go clean some toilets, Marcin, or you're the next to be invaded

no idea how old that post is but there remain only 3 active nuclear powerplants in germany and by the end of 2022 that number will go down to 0.

I feel sorry for all the polacks here. Having been raped so hard that you still bleed from your anus 5 generations down the line must feel terrible.

I hereby apologize on behalf of every German to the "muh 6 gorillion" poolonskis.

Cheched.
We are starting up coal plants again as well as importing French power and Russian gas
Man does it feel good to be green

Cont. Now they will suggest that since "west is soo weak" that Europe must be federalized and become supernation. Its matter of time and everything is according to Klaus plan. I wish that US, ruskies, bongs and chinks drop nukes onto picrel rat heads for accelerating all of this shit

Attached: Mgermany.gif (506x586, 63.61K)

i do wonder about people like you. If Ukraine really does lose, won't you feel just a little bit more embarresed that you didn't do anything besides talking to stop this?

>IT'S GERMANREEEEES FAULT
Yes yes, and they (((all must die))), right rabbi. Still salty over Rome?

Attached: 1615717282138.gif (255x190, 16.71K)

Is anyone suprised why the poles got invaded and conquered by any neighbour? These people are annoying as fuck.

your mom was annoying as fuck yesterday

ro ro ro germany strong

>a joke man
>please sent more helmets

MATEUZ ! My toilet is clogged again, fix it.

Hello glowies. Long time no see

>Nuclear plant in Brittany
lel get your shit right to start with

>muh Russia
>muh Germany

fucking US proxyland is the real problem all along

Attached: 1200px-EU15-1995_European_Union_map.svg.png (1200x918, 261.64K)

Attached: uhh.png (358x284, 119.47K)

>german politicians masterminded an all out war between ukraine and russia
You overestimate our politicians.
Seethe more or i'll build a whole KZ with my own two hands just for you, you slavic gypsie.

Not at all, kraut. Times can change, but your kind not

>the subhuman continues to whine about germany even though his nation is completely made up and almost entirely on German clay
geh woanders Autos klauen Dreckspole

We only ever had one nuclear power plant. What the fuck is this map.

shizo, the pipeline was built by a multitude of countries, including the netherlands.

maybe its time for your meds

Poland was once a country of alpha chads, now they are americas little cück bitch, like the phillipines

Your capital was a created by some poor Slavniggers. Must be pretty embarrassing for you so i understand your need to vent some negative emotions

Germans like you are a disgrace and the reason why we will never get out of the shit situation we are in as a country. No honor, no humility. Just seething and raging whenever someone rightfully criticizes your country.