Can we all take a moment

And laugh at how fast America would vaporize this joke of a Russian 1990s military. *deep breath in* Aahahaahahaahahahaahaahhahahaahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahaahahhahahahhaaahahaa getting btfo'd by a military weaker than Algeria or Thailand aaahahahahahahahahaahahahaahaahahahaha

Attached: 1142.jpg (930x558, 21.2K)

hahahahahahhaahha

Attached: practicing for BLM.jpg (2000x1275, 788.84K)

>inb4 Russian shills compares completely flat rolling hills of Ukraine to jungles of Vietnam or mountains of Afghan

they looked cool in tarkov

>inb4 russian shills
ftfy

+rep

Agreed. I can wait for the based tranniepede negroid troops to BTFO Russian orthodox chuds. HELL YEAH!

Attached: 3B3624C1-2A8F-47D5-8665-F7CD9406F06F.jpg (683x1024, 128.23K)

It would be all battles like that one time in Syria when Americans smoked hundreds of Russkies without any American casualties.
May God piss on Russia.

The vatnik cope is hilarious. They are fast running out of any arguments, and are down to "uhhhh w-well russia is there to enact a change in government, they don't need to take the whole country or Kiev. Or have fuel or food. Everything as planned"

Fucking laugh riot. Russia has been completely exposed and eternally BTFO'd

ITT: amerimongrels and butthurtbelters coping as per usual

Case in point. They don't have any successes to report, so they are down to "uhh western trannies" and whataboutism.

May the Mujahideen be blessed in Jihad. Inshallah.

It is pretty amusing to finally get to see Any Forumstard russian shills get their expectations popped because they bought into the retarded "RUSSIA STRONG" propaganda.

They are fighting the American military equipment right now. The ghost of kiev was probably a drone.

Hyhyhyhhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhy

Attached: images (2) - 2022-02-26T211420.501.jpg (455x674, 32.59K)

Gypsie mad?

>aahahahahaahahhahahahhaaahahaa getting btfo'd by a military weaker than Algeria or Thailand
I notice you didn't use Afghanistan or Vietnam as examples...

gypsie? the fuck? That's a first to be called a gypsie, we don't even have those here

>And laugh at how fast America would vaporize this joke of a Russian 1990s military
US ICBM force at the ready

Attached: 90_female_missileers,_B-52_aircrews_make_US_Air_Force_history_160322-F-GF295-150.jpg (4280x1616, 1.27M)

Daily reminder if you are an American man the chance of your daughter fucking a nigger in her lifetime is 1

Attached: IMG_20220225_074235.jpg (1080x893, 284.33K)

The ghost of kev is a gypsie myth and you are a toothpaste vpn

I didn't even mention the ghost of kiev you moron, retarded russian bot

You are a shill. You’re not fooling anyone. I’m making fun of your myth stories gypsie. You work as a group.

>Runs away from goat farmers
>Refuses to elaborate
>Leaves all his weapons behind

I’m an American, how dare you.

>can't fight at night
>100 advanced aircraft at best
>Personnel tricked into fighting
>Navy still rusting at port
>essentially 0 carriers
>Miscalculating 5% mongloid manlet in power
>Inferior missile guidance tech
>Elite shitskin unit is their fear tactic
>Still uses "battle ships"

Inb4 "globohomo shill blaaa". These faggots have been fucking with based East European people for centuries. People who just want to be left alone. Sometimes logic push you to unpredictable allegiances. If you can't see this is one of those cases then suck nigger dick.

Attached: admixture_0%_mongloid.jpg (1500x1000, 145.36K)