Finland and Sweden next

Finland and Sweden next

Attached: Untitled.png (669x547, 353.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2bOXQibamM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post links faggot

>if you join nato I will attack you and cause ww3 leading to Russia's suicide.
I doubt he's that irrational.

Lol, Russia can't even take Ukraine without suffering heavy losses, you think they stand a chance against Finland's much more developed military? The only thing they can do is nuke us, but then they will themselves get nuked in retaliation

Attached: main-qimg-e0075ca8d43e0d05614bf110ee87162e-lq.jpg (460x388, 42.18K)

this. russians casually miss rockets or they do not fucking explode on contact.

Why this is really happening.

Attached: 1645861792182.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

>you think they stand a chance against Finland's much more developed military?

You're talking like you won the Winter War. Why don't you show the territories you have lost since that war?

Attached: Finnish_areas_ceded_in_1940.png (619x800, 26.38K)

hayha will return

Why are you gloating? Why would you want to fight Binland, you absolute orc.

Lul. Pay your fucking debts, brainlet.

Fuck off, pro-western shill.

The one who was gloating is that Finn boy, not me. If you consider Russians "orcs", get the fuck out from my country (if you're not a proxy).

Lol they wouldn't do shit about it

Taking some forests and wilderness wasn't worth losing hundreds of thousands of soldiers and thousands of military vehicles. If stalin could have taken back the decision to attack Finland, he would have. And that's the point of any military defence, deterrence, If you never have to use your military, then it has already served its purpose succesfully

Attached: armypepev.jpg (600x800, 50.28K)

If he's going to go full spacker and attack NATO countries, why would he bother with Finland and Sweden, rather than trying to take out the biggest threats first?

Can one volunteer in the Russian army when the annexation of Finland and Sweden starts?

This is the same allies propaganda from world War 2

Pootin wont touch Sweden. All the strong Black Males here will defend us.

The Finns today are a different breed to those who repelled the Russians. Just as they are in most European countries.

Attached: 0B229B04-85FC-439A-AFB5-B5B82E4775A1.jpg (1200x1734, 530.33K)

xaxa pjotr)))

Attached: 0aa31b82.jpg (414x416, 41.12K)

They should either join immediately while he is busy, or not join but request full assistance and have it be granted.

There is no point pretending that its about sovereignty. its about being stronger than the other guy

> Simo Häyhä rises from the grave

Lol Russia has a GPD ( inb4 hurr Jewish invention) smaller than Italy and can't even project enough force to invade Finland or Sweden. Stop all this scaremongering. Russia is a big bear with paper paws

Sluta låtsas att du är svensk, memeflaggot

>writes in english

>Taking some forests and wilderness wasn't worth losing hundreds of thousands of soldiers and thousands of military vehicles.

That's the clear reason why you are Finland and we are Russia. Keep coping, it won't change this fact.

Attached: Finland and Russia.png (1280x565, 142.86K)

>russia can't take finland
correction: the ussr could not. the ussr had jewish and gypsy leadership. when the ethnically russian white guard was in power, you were their bitch, you weren't even on the map, you suomi mongoloid!

youtube.com/watch?v=x2bOXQibamM
I love that these types exist everywhere

And so are the russians. The ones who are fighting in Ukraine right now are only doing so because the alternative was being jailed

Attached: 0b904d6739ea24f4.jpg (1080x720, 92.71K)

Not worth it for pootin.

Jag älskar svart kuk

Yes, you could. But we can put up enough enough resistance that taking Finland would cause you much more harm than good

FUCK YOU I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SWEDEN, UKRAINE OR ANY OTHER SLAV SHITHOLE
BUT DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FINNBROS
FINLAND IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
ITALY x FINLAND ETERNAL ALLIANCE
GO ON FUCKING RETARD, DO IT
ATTACK FINLAND
I WILL TIE MYSELF TO A FINNISH MISSILE

Attached: 1617688703347.png (819x569, 179.26K)

Better join right now while Russia is busy
If they join later, they will lose those islands at the least

Then write in Spanish, retard.

Can someone explain if Finland joining will mean definite invasion?

You didn't refute any of my points. I assume that is a concession, then

Will Norway protect them?

No surprise considering you are a memeflaggot and likely an Amerimutt

Imagine losing 300000 men for a small piece of tundra

I welcome it as long we use all muds in operation Human Shield. The women first since they are egg sacks.

Attached: sjukvård.png (2108x1100, 134.15K)

Don't commit suicide Vlad. Won't want to add to the dwindling of your alcoholic, muslimifying population lmao

Dark were the thorns of crimson death

Attached: 1531107809753.jpg (593x594, 142.6K)

but you still tried, Ivan LMAO

>you could
who, slovenia? kek

I don't need to refute the points of a cuck. Russians have a different world view to begin with.

Will someone please just fucking invade America!!!! Put fucking troops on the ground here. This is the only fucking thing we live for here.
Come on!!!!! Do it!!!!!

Wtf is a rotschild central bank nigga read a book

Russians are cheap and disposable. They got 16 million of their own men killed in ww2.

Why is sweden joining nato a problem when its not anywhere near their border

Pay your debts costa

No, it doesn’t. That statement by Russia isn’t any different than few years ago. Of course, people will look at it differently now. If joining NATO alone was enough of a casus belli for Russian invasion, it would have attacked much weaker Baltic states.

dont listen to this mutt he drank the putin-aid, also hes a fag

The world view where your population is dying of AIDS yeah

Oh right, thought it was a russian flag
>I don't need to refute the points of a cuck
Sure. But then you have lost. Though there is wisdom in accepting defeat. That might be the wisest thing you have done today
>Russians have a different world view to begin with.
On that, at least, we are in complete agreement

Attached: arguments.jpg (1024x1536, 201.35K)

Imagine if Sweden got invaded lmao, that would be hilarious
>Sweden tries to stop the russian force by sending 150 naked male twinks to sexually distract their soldiers

Finns

Awesome job bro. Sacrificing hundreds of thousand young men to conquer unfertile land seems pretty great. What's next? Sending 1 million young russian men to conquer Duisburg-Marxloh? :^)

Attached: 1639496380663.jpg (640x640, 42.31K)

Fins are fucking retarded. They fought and lost but because they were 'freed' from their betters, Sweden, they believe they won. Haha! Please Putin take Finland.

Get the lube ready

Attached: 04_071_V2_web.jpg (1200x899, 162.1K)