Is he OK?

Will get lost in the war narrative, but has anyone heard from him?
We need posters like Mr Obvious to have a presence.
twitter.com/ObviousRedPills/status/1496446267094081537

Attached: Obvious.jpg (720x320, 36.09K)

Kek, what a faggot

Dude was degenerate. One less faggot.

Mr Obvious is a NEET faggot who is sad because his crypto is down.

3 negative responses in 2 1/2 minutes. JIDF/ADL/whoever is working hard tonight

>everyone i dont agree with is a shill!

True. Especially those from South Korea
I didn't watch him that much. But he wasn't NEET. Susan took his income from him.

Half of the posts here are from government officials and leftist activist groups.

Cope kike.

Attached: 1645832787460.webm (640x480, 529.89K)

The majority of posts. Especially now. I wonder if there are other real people here at all.

my crypto is down too :(

No (you) for you
Checked and everyone's is.

he said something about losing all of his money because he donated to the canadian convoy

Unless someone decided to kill him by leaking some deep shit to him, he's being melodramatic. But I'd shit bricks if some pizzagate shit tied to the Clintons appeared in my email box. I'd kiss my ass goodbye too because someone decided to put me on a hit list by association.

Based

As a democrat why do you hold crypto? Crypto is the opposite of what democrats stands for. How would you implement a globohomo welfare state if you can't steal working people's stuff?

Ok KYS

Nice. Thanks burger. So where is this leaf? Has anyone heard from him?

What happened?

> Is he OK?
Lets hope not. One less MAGAtard shitting up the board with their braindead bullcrap

Idk. He was demonetised by Susan, and may have donated to the convoy and had his account frozen? Apparently said he was about to be homeless.

no one gives a fuck about this faggot. FUCK MR.FAGGOT08hmv

Attached: 1645501836842.jpg (625x625, 48.06K)

Ok I didn't mean that. But the guy is a fucking spastic

>MR.FAGGOT08hmv
No bots here
And no (you)s either