I think people spamming this board pretending ukraine is somehow winning against the RUSSIAN MILITARY while zelensky...

I think people spamming this board pretending ukraine is somehow winning against the RUSSIAN MILITARY while zelensky and putin are negotiating literally right now is the most pathetic shilling ive ever seen

Attached: 1628660376376.png (580x449, 244.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean, it’s not really, but i guess

I actually see the shilling from the russian side so maybe you dont have reading comprehension

nice mental gymnastics and VPN though

Examples

This is the sassiest and most Dunning–Kruger conflict I've ever seen in my life. Huge chunks of my normie friends are instagramming shit like "GO FUCK YOURSELF RUSSIAN WARSHIP" and I guarantee half of them couldn't tell you the significance or context of pic related.

It's fucking mind-boggling, the war is literally being fought on normie twitter right now by a bunch of retards who know nothing. Putin is Voldemort/Sauron. #WeAreTheResistance

Attached: songbird stirring up trouble.jpg (700x420, 41.27K)

Huge propaganda machine.
They capture 2 russians and celebrate it like its new year. Meanwhile russian soldiers are sieging Kyiv.

True leaf. You responding to my first best post is you shilling lol

Westoids are unintelligent degenerates

>responding to my first best post
Holy shit you niggers really dont know how to blend in

Attached: look.png (641x355, 211.35K)

No u

I couldnt tell you the importance or context of that picture desu. My educated guess would be america went in, fucked around, pulled out and never called back.

One country is defending their capital in the streets and asking civilians to prepare Molotov cocktails, the other is pushing forward on 3 sides. That's pretty much all you need to know to see who's winning. Maybe Russia isn't winning as much as people expected, but to act as though they aren't is delusional.

Found the poop shill. Leave the toilet alone lol

Attached: 1471047F-5CAC-4454-832A-C104A6FEBFB9.jpg (828x962, 169.31K)

They are the chairforce military. They aren't even in Ukraine.

This is the highest level of shilling this board has ever had. Funny around 8 pm GMT it almost disappears kek

It's just one form of self reassuring western, especially amerimongrel, cope as usual. The butthurt and tears when Kiev falls will be hilarious

That's a warhawk American Senator in late 2013 plunging into the crowds in Kiev trying to stoke up a violent mob (which later overthrew the government).

Imagine if the USA had lost the Cold War and then split into a few separate nations (Texas, California, USA). Now imagine two decades later the Warsaw Pact is trying to recruit Texas and there are Russian politicians on the streets of Austin trying to rile up an angry mob to overthrow the Texan president for continuing to side with the USA in trade negotiations.

Do you think the USA would be okay with this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan

Attached: context.png (510x697, 331.94K)

Mutt's Law.

You do realise no one is falling for your tricks like nigger jew?

What? Why are you calling yourself a dog?
What tricks? I’m being serious, clearly lmao

thank you for bringing everyone up to sleed OP. Anti demoralization cope is so goddamn inane why do glowies bother? do they not realize looking like a deluded retard is more demoralizing?

Checked, and i guess i was pretty fuckin close. Was this before or after the whole thing where ukraine got rid of its nukes in exchange for (((american))) support in case of an attack?

After, that was way back in the 90's.

(((Ukraine))) continues with its pilpul theatre production.
Russia continues accomplishing its military objectives.
This is good trade.

Attached: 1645858231372.jpg (1242x2484, 235.85K)