ROMANIA STANDS WITH UKRAINE

WR FUCKING DEGEND UKRIANE TOU FOOL MEG T BE DRUNK BUT I SIDE WUITH UKRIANE FUCK RUSSIA WE WILL FUGHT ALL RHSISAJS ALL TUSSIAN WILL FIUCKINF DIE WE EOWNT HAVE FUCKING. COMMUNISM AGAIN, JOIN ROMÂNIA ARMY TODSY TOU PUSSSIE IF YOU HAVE COJONES FUCKING BALLS COAIE FUCK IT MA N FUCK PUTIN

Attached: politista-romania-sexy-21221.jpg (620x413, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

givesendgo.com/TrannyBrigadesForGlobohomo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polaks and Ukranians need to spend a month in the US now...

If you did you would be cheering on Russia as everyone here who isn't a fucking tranny shill or glowfag is.

SHUT UP

Nick Fuentes, alt right TROLL, has made a GiveSendGo to buy plane tickets for Trans to FIGHT Russians in Ukraine!

NOW IS OUR CHANCE!

Zelensky has called for ALL THOSE who believe in LGBTQ, BLM and Women's Rights to come to Ukraine and help fight the Russians. We Need to prove that we are stronger than the alt-right nazis who OPPRESS our trans, blm and feminists COMRADES.

DEI.

A plane Ticket to Ukraine costs a mere $1000, we can fly to Poland, cross the border and face those RUSSIANS ourselves. Those chuds will not stand a CHANCE.

While we may face death, OUR BELIEFS matter more than ANYTHING else.

ALL PROGRESSIVES MUST JOIN US!

TRANS brigades for Ukraine NOW!

givesendgo.com/TrannyBrigadesForGlobohomo

just fucking stop, jesus, how many threads are you going to make

I think he might be inebriated.

nigger why are u this drunk 11 am
Nvm youre romanian

Ah I see Romanians truly do have something in common with us, hotheaded chimpouts.
Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1645121069946.jpg (729x926, 329.75K)

grow up

OK cygan

OK Zogbot

worthless thread even with the military slut, gypsy
all fields

Fucking based. The Old Alliance is forming.

I AM NOT A CUGAN YOU FUCKING RUSSIA CSUM

>poles and ukrainians need to leave their own countries to see how bad it is in USA to justify making their countries shit by being invaded by russia
thats some real american cope right there

that's a turkish lookalike

Sa-mi bag pula in mortii mati de cioara.
Taci dracu si nu mai fa thread-uri de cacat.

finally roma-mania country done something based.
it only took a 100years.

BAGAMIAS PULA GEHROEGEDE OIZADA DCE ESIT BA EU SUNT EBAT MPRT FAR TOT SUNT DE PARETEA UCRAINEI TI PIELES PULLIII ESTI O PIZDA SUGATIVA

Why don‘t you fuck off to Russia then you massive faggot?

This. Americans can leave to Russia at any time they want.
>but we both know americans are the most famous for doing a grand total of NOTHING