How long are they going to keep this propaganda up?

How long are they going to keep this propaganda up?

Attached: 68ED049E-9CBD-4EBF-AF8F-D3954AEAD7F4.jpg (1284x1136, 484.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1497504913592627203?cxt=HHwWhsC5gZ2ymsgpAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9eJND0J7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right up until they board the flights to London and Tel Aviv

twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1497504913592627203?cxt=HHwWhsC5gZ2ymsgpAAAA

source, real tweet

So much of this.

Wah it's not fair Ukraine is creating propaganda just like Russia!!

holy fuck this dude alone will win against the entire russian army. i dont feel manipulated at all.

Was your government corrupt before all this? Do you think western media is right in believing your govt and making zelenskyy a hero?

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-011422_Instagram.jpg (1079x762, 313.81K)

Only the Ukrainian propaganda has infested every facet of every news outlet, social media, and person in the western world. No sense of neutrality and presenting everything. It’s fucking annoying

>western media is right
no

Imagine

Attached: 1643342274245.png (378x357, 76.12K)

Fucking hilarious. This is literally all they got.

I haven't seen any Russian propaganda?

Sounds like unironic copium.

You literally have to go look for it and even then, it’s much more grounded. Not the ridiculous SLAAAY QUEEEN shit coming from the CIA at Langley.

This ''war'' is the NEW VARIANT!!

Attached: j prophecy.jpg (1088x992, 403.99K)

Kek

Putin called for the Ukraine army to launch a coup against the drug using nazis in control of Ukraine.

It’s stupid but it’s propaganda.

russian shills on suicide watch holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9eJND0J7E

May Allah bless the Mujahideen in their sacred charge. May Allah bless them with holy armor. Inshallah.

>You literally have to go look for it and even then, it’s much more grounded. Not the ridiculous SLAAAY QUEEEN shit coming from the CIA at Langley.
Exactly this; it almost makes me think that the russian propaganda IS the ukranian propaganda because it's so incredibly gay. It makes me hope for the painful death of every ukranian minus right sector.

Why are they only reporting Russian casualties but not Ukrainian ones?

Attached: 1644742035912.png (400x399, 221.29K)

They should get crematoria like the ones the Nazis had. Those could cremate a entire body every 15-20 minutes.

>Putin called for the Ukraine army to launch a coup against the drug using nazis in control of Ukraine.
>It’s stupid but it’s propaganda.
That's just good advice. Ending the war esrly is the best possible outcome for your average, non-right sector, ukranian.

lol, true

itll keep going on until one day zelensky is in a noose

Is t it obvious? Only the bad goys are dying! For the Hollywood script

a based ukranian what?