What are the political reasons for Serbians to suck more Russian cock than any other country (including Russia)

What are the political reasons for Serbians to suck more Russian cock than any other country (including Russia)

Attached: serbshit.jpg (362x272, 47.13K)

they do it for free, you know?

Gas

>deluded

This. Its some knee jerk reaction. It usually backfires on them too.

Blood and cultural connection
Most nations ally with western powers for money but serbs somehow don't care about the money that much

Attached: 936378263.jpg (800x1067, 161.77K)

serbia got bombed by NATO

This

Serbians are absolutely worthless nigger. They did nothing of importance in all of their history and revolve their whole identity around executing unarmed civilians.

Fuck serbs they deserve to be shanked and throw in ditches then pissed on

Congratulations Albanian diaspora on getting rid of the memeflag! With that said, we just sucked all sides cocks at once successfully.

Attached: vucic kek.jpg (1000x608, 89.31K)

Serbs beat their women as much as Russians

>revolve their whole identity around executing unarmed civilians
Someone fell for the yugoslav war memes huh?

You like yours circumcised and bloody, and you don't see anyone complaining. Since at least Woodrow Wilson. Tell us about your experience.

It's a contest between Serbia and your mom. Whoever collects more cum wins, so they went straight for the big cocks.

>circumcised
??????

Attached: subnational circumcision rate.png (4448x2136, 498.55K)

Druze nesto si ti promasio.
I am talking about the US of ASS' love for bloody, circumcised, jewish banker dick. Thanks for making me explain my reference. I thought it was obvious enough.

They try to suck EU cock and Russian cock at the same time actually

This

Romanians get along with Serbs just fine even if Romania is in NATO just because same religion, history with Ottomans, communism etc. etc.

Romania also one of the few countries in EU/NATO not to recognize Kosovo independence despite sucking EU/American cock 24/7 in all other aspects also because friendship/cultural ties.

Everyone knows Russia is basically Satan in Eastern Europe, but if my country had been fucked by NATO I wouldn't jump the gun on hating Russia either.

>get bombed into the stone age by nato
>Why don't they like the west?

Attached: ucbgazn39wj11.jpg (749x500, 124.37K)

>another anti-Serbian thread
Feels good/ok to be a Seen rn.

Attached: пепевић.jpg (2445x2445, 214.99K)

>revolve their whole identity around executing unarmed civilians
So why did you allow it, Duchbat?

>Seen
Serb*

I thought you country is leader in South America when it comes to woman beating.

Didn't Russia free Serbs, Bulgarian and Romanians from the Ottomans? So there must be some feeling of brotherhood between Balkan nations and Russia. Can any Balkans confirm?

5 serbs in this thread and 3 of them have said something retarded

Your literally a slur word to them. I don't get where this/pol/ love comes from. Christianity? Either way it's a insult to be called q vlah

Sweet tears and screams from NATO, murricafags, EU, libertards, so sweet...

>entire board agrees on siding with putin
>albanian plague comes to suck more US dick as usual

Attached: 1644530896370.jpg (360x360, 16.38K)

That and more. But most people nowadays (especially outside of Serbia) do not know/understand this. Also, if Russia wasn't the free-for-all Hellscape it was in the 90s and had Chechnya to deal with in its back yard, the Yugo civil wars would have had a drastically different outcome.
It truly feels good to knoe that the mere existence of Serbs and Monteniggers causes permanent butthurt and hatred. Let it flow, it's okay.

cry more, niggafag

>free
Bullshit they were kicking them out themselves. It's like when Russia tried to pull that "we liberated yugoslavia" from the nazis. Its poppycock