Reminder that it took Germany 35 days to take Poland

Even with their blitzkrieg tactics and immense superiority, it still took over a month, even with Soviet support half way through. They also lost 16k+ soldiers. Shills saying that the Russian invasion is a failure are either retarded or willfully ignorant. It is only day 3 of the invasion

Attached: 1ACED5F4-5FAB-429D-8E45-2894949C8909.jpg (304x304, 10.92K)

Reminder it took OP 23 years for him to get a job as a janitor for this website XD

Reminder that op sucks interslav dick

Intelligent rebuttals as usual.

Part of me wonders if the "US SAYS KIEV WILL FALL IN HOURS" headlines were to set up this faggy narrative in the first place. Russian troops are literally street-fighting in Kievan suburbs and these shills are so deluded they think that means Ukraine is winning somehow.

Why thank you OP. It is very rare of someone like you to respect their opponents ;)

Yeah this is full on urban warfare. That shit takes time. Anybody who says different is retarded, a shill, or a retarded shill.

yeah destroyed shithole post war germany. Holy shit the cope is unreal. Russians are weakchined subhumans thats why they can't even take a 3rd world shithole like ukraine lmao.

People nowadays want instant gratification and think in the timescales relevant to a mosquito.

Why did Russia help Germans in ww2? I thought they were enemies from the beginning??

Need a history lesson I do..

I'm not sure Ukrainians have the will to fight. What would they being fighting for? Their corrupt oligarchy? Dying for Zelensky's ego doesn't sound like an attractive prospect.

Didn't know Russia was still using horses and using military strategy and equipment from 1939.

>What would they being fighting for?
Reddit karma.

Stop embarrassing us

You’re missing the point.

It took the US three weeks to take Iraq

What would you expect when everyone has been trained to have an attention span of three seconds nowadays, Russia will take over

Saddam ordered his army to stand down and he went into hiding. He even gifted his air force to Iran, his arch enemy. They didn't mention any of this on the news because of propaganda

They agreed to fuck us up together. Becouse there is one thing that both nazis and commies absolutly hate, a traditionalist, nationalist, Catholic country

No you have to invade Europe's second biggest country in 48 hours or less! If not you automatically fail!

No trucker will want to ship things in Ukraine anymore. In a week or two, Ukrainians will be starving.

Social media have entirely destroyed the attention span of most people.
I've seen people describe the war as boring as early as the first six hours of it in spite of being a massive happening and providing plenty of material. There are even people saying the war is fake because they don't get 24/7 livestreams of action from 100 different angles.
We live in a society.

Attached: Societa Joker.jpg (170x328, 19.08K)

>unironically uses XD
holy shit kill yourself

16k in 35 days? they lost 3.5k in 3 days already.

Hopefully Ukraine gets more support soon.

and poles. you forgot to say it. you're welcome.

poland had an army that was about as big as the invading german force, you cant compare that to a massive underdog in all areas as ukraine now.

how fast an invasion can go was shown against yugoslavia, who got rekt with minimal casulties.

Attached: serbs rekt lulz.jpg (304x908, 126.96K)

It's retarded. War is more modern now too, it will take less than a month.

Shut the fuck up virgen fat fuck

Attached: 22398466_0.jpg (768x1024, 115.79K)

Stop with the antiukrainism it was at least 35000!

Still doing it for free homosex buttmonger shitblasted faglord shillqueen?

came here to post this, but couldn't find the exact figures for how long each blitzkrieg took. gave up early, though. thanksanon.

Attached: weaponized-autism-patch-apu.png (567x567, 263.57K)

>blitzkrieg tactics
LOL THATS HITLER TO NIGGER LOVERS KNOW
MIGHT AS WELL NUKE NOW PLZ
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF AN INSULT TO GAYILY REDEFINE ANGER BOY
HAHAHA
I THE FAGGOT BUT I CAN KILL EVERYONE!

Attached: muppets-balcony.gif (220x165, 57.1K)

The invasion of poland was also considered a poor performance ny the German high command.

3500 neutralized. Have you seen the endless videos of charred or bled out corpses? Do you know how much is unfilmed?

the majority of losses is to be expected in the initial phase of the invasion and also Ukraine has a much better equipped military than Poland had back then.

This invasion could take 40k of russian lives and take 2 months and that wouldnt make it a military failure. People who consider the invasion of iraq as an example of modern warfare are ignorant of why it went the way it went.

Its a different world, Russia can't afford for the war to go on that long