Mexicans pouring into the US are a bigger threat to American civilians than the Russian military is to the Ukrainian...

>Mexicans pouring into the US are a bigger threat to American civilians than the Russian military is to the Ukrainian people
Really puts a perspective on things.
Pic related, if I am not mistaken those kids were burned alive by Mexican cartel members and the parents were shot dead. No big headlines about it though, of course.

Attached: 2_THP_CHP_051119Slug_11602JPG.jpg (615x483, 62.72K)

What's the story?

Just Mexicans killing white people as per usual. Authorities said the gang mistook them for a rival gang and open fired on them and then just burned the kids alive in the car for no real reason, but I think that first part is bullshit. They are just bloodthirsty savages and thrive on killing normal white folks.

Attached: mexico-ambush-2-Reuters.jpg (1862x1048, 327.79K)

google mormons mexico killed

that's bad but what does that have to do with russians? you realize putin is sending his chechen muslim army to slaughter ukrainians, yes?

Attached: chechens .png (1242x1026, 1.56M)

You kept blacks to be your slaves so I don’t see what you are ass mad about

is this part of the mormon mexican war?

I'm just saying, how many white people are killed by mexicans every year? That number, each year, is probably higher than whatever this entire invasion operation is going to be. Think about it. Which country is really going through a devastating invasion right now?

Also, I'd like to see some video evidence of Chechens slaughtering Ukrainian citizens. I don't think it's happening, and I don't think it's going to happen.

no
happened in like 2020, two mormon families who were in mexico got shot up by cartel members
kind of weird since the cartel rarely kills whites/foreigners. I think there's more to the story than the media let on.

>You kept blacks to be your slaves
I can't see how it wasn't to their benefit, in the short term and in the long term. If they stayed in Africa they would have been slaves to some African warlord.

>Also, I'd like to see some video evidence of Chechens slaughtering Ukrainian citizens
there's literally a video of a 14 year old ukrainian girl riding her bike and a russian missile dropping on her.
the only people who like putin are chinks, muslims, and tankies.
russian state media literally is no different from cnn or msnbc, sorry to burst your bubble.

Their parents committed gruesome atrocities against people from La Sierra de Chihuahua and Sonora. Because the water is scare, some of the members of the LeBaron made criminal acts against those other persons, then, maybe accidentally, they mess with cartel families, whom took revenge both for the water and the violence against their people. Those poor kids were in the middle of the ambitions of their grandparents and their family members.

Norteño here. Also, you will find interesting that LeBarons worked with Raniere from NXIVM and some of the most corrupted Mexican authorities. In plain words: LeBarons are not precisely good people.

Post the video, Juan Hernandez.

muh based russians killing white children

Attached: 1645753659571.webm (638x318, 2.27M)

And how do we know it wasn't Zelensky and his filthy jew operatives who did this and filmed it to then blame it on Russia?

Remember how Assad used chemical weapons in Syria but it was all total bullshit?

you absolute cuck bootlicker
>naw they good boys they dindu nuffin
at least the ukrainian kike isn't sending muslims into russia to murder russian civilians

Attached: 1645716015058.webm (576x1024, 1.43M)

OP, to the surprise of no one is being a massive faggot spinning a story trying to rally people into believing that Mexicans are hunting the poor white pipul as if the cartels seriously have the time to go around killing random whites for fun, they wouldn't go wasting time, ammo and fuel on shit like this. If they really wanted to kill for fun they would just grab some random dirt poor dude from a village and no one would miss him.
As explained, they sadly got in the way of the cartels. It was a sad story really, the kids had nothing to do with it, but got caught in the crossfire, also, the news about this incident were big here.

the burden of proof is on you to prove that it's the ukrainians murdering their own people and not putins shitskin military.

Attached: russia.jpg (1024x641, 129.53K)

I would trade our mudslimes for your spics

A Mexican Catholic is superior to an American prottie

This webm is old as fuck newfag.

No the burden of proof is on you to prove it's Putin killing children when that is literally what kikes do even when there is no war.

Muslims in America are so tame compared to the spics who are barely above nigger-tier. Are you sure, lol?

I was thinking of the thing back 10 years ago that some of those mormons who were related to romney were fighting the cartels

Yeah, just be prepared for acid and stabbing alright?

they are just as bad.
don't be fooled by the beaners you see in movies and tiktok videos.
the actual ones coming here are creepy jungle savages who only know crime. they breed as much, they commit acts of brutality as much.
i would say spics are just as bad as mudshits, no matter how much any of the brown retards on pol will try to tell you otherwise.

the only people who are fans of mexicans are other mexicans, problem is there are so many posting under our flag that drown us out