The Elephant In The Room

People who fall for the most blatant capeshit-tier stories and propaganda. How can the West get rid of them?

Attached: DF757BE0-4673-4BA1-87E3-7EC1EAB58FF5.jpg (1080x582, 118.59K)

by eradicating the jew
the person in your picture op is the ideal golem for the kike
that person is the result of over 200 years of engineering the perfect slave class

user, the problem dynamic you describe isn't particular new and neither are its solutions

Attached: platos cave.jpg (800x800, 755.04K)

There is no known cure.

Attached: 3CE84A40-FFD7-4215-A136-FBE980F4A0B4.png (600x600, 276.04K)

Hopefully the boosters do it

I’m convinced that part of Homo sapiens sapiens has been domesticated into a subspecies. Like man did to wolves (dogs), wild hogs (domesticated pigs), etc.

>Italian mad because Italian army was a joke since 1918

PFAHAHAHAH

It is faggot ol' reddit. The lowest scums of society are there.

I don't think it was even propaganda, i think it was just retards on Twitter resharing a troll post. The footage was literally from a video game

>she

lets be real here

Here's a video of her recieving medal for being first and youngest in the pilot academy.

Attached: 1632815414954_.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

BREAKING NEWS - GHOST OF KIEV IDENTITY REVEALED
>Russian intelligence has confirmed the identity of a Ukrainian fighter pilot known as the “Ghost of Kiev”
>Semen Hydenko, a 37-year-old combat pilot, is alleged to have shot down as many as 6 Russian planes in the first day of combat

Attached: 754322E9-1C92-4619-994B-CB4CD2816821.png (488x312, 237K)

it's a bit more complex than that user. This "domestication" you speak of is also the same substrate of what constitutes civilization. You don't build pyramids, cathedrals or space ships if every individual participant is constantly manifesting their dominance. Having said that, the social fabric goes out of whack when the cooperation becomes coercive instead of voluntary, and hence why you had notions like 'noblesse oblige' in European history. What we currently have, is more of a free for all profit maximization of wolves in sheep clothing. In other words, individuals who use the pretexts of culture and civility to cloak their ruthless exploitation.

Yeah, but the scum of society is part of said society. And of a significant portion of it.
What it has to do with the thread? Nice try to divert the attention from the main topic.

this

They*

It's literally an ace combat meme

Why? Imagine the seethe when they meet the realiity. I guarantee hundreds of salt threads.

I feel the urge to randomly skullrape redditors in the street.

LOL they still think he is real

I wasn’t contesting the fact that you need these people to kick the can down the road (besides, the disguised ruthless exploitation alway existed, let it be under the noblesse oblige or today’s system). But I wonder, where are we headed into? Isn’t this a self-reinforcing system that will lead to something like China, where the population is made up of drones act according to the supreme party orders?

this
also
>she
lol

Pic related, this is the butcher of Donetsk. He single handedly defeated 200 Russian soldiers by sexing them to death. Its totally real trust me.

Attached: Italian Male.jpg (416x535, 37.18K)

Actually, Chud, credible sources are saying the Ghost is actually a trans woman wearing programming socks. Seethe.

If Zelensky doesn't surrender too quickly a bunch of them could be sent to war. They could do it to own the right.

>In other words, individuals who use the pretexts of culture and civility to cloak their ruthless exploitation.
I think the Mesopotamians knew that civilization could be a corrupting force, which makes the character Enkidu from the Epic of Gilgamesh so fascinating. Another interesting part of the poem is that the moral of the story is essentially about how immortality can be achieved through civilization via art & culture. So, in a way, civilization is the ultimate evil as well as the ultimate good.

Attached: F891CA17-1176-4E8F-9127-413875017CB0.png (960x1041, 881K)

The meat grinder of war spare no heroes.
>captcha j0k00

i miss everquest

Not sure what is funnier the fact that Ghost of Kiev does not exist or the fact that he is based off of two people who are already dead.

It's okay, user. They all took the vax and every booster on the market.
Give it a few months here, a few years there, and we'll be rid of reddit without ever firing a gun.
You can also help. Help by not reposting their cringe shit. Herbs go in the options field.

it will be very easy to not reveal his name

>But I wonder, where are we headed into?
Everyone has an answer, the vast majority will be incorrect and the few that get correct predictions will delude themselves to be prophetic and special rather than having been right due to happenstance. What is interesting historically, is that the impulse to create is at least equal, if not greater than the impulse to destroy. If it weren't we still would be smashing together stones instead having Amazon next day delivery. Having said that, the future is an agglomeration of individual actions, whose collective direction are beyond any individuals control. Nevertheless, toiling for a better future, treating others fairly and not giving into nihilism is the contribution each and everyone can do. Lastly, speaking up against exploitation and evil, is the first step in finding a solution for it.

tl:dr find Jesus or at least some equivalent behavioral routine that makes the world a tiny but better, the rest will work itself out

Attached: freddie and serenidipity.jpg (3840x2160, 869.34K)

I hear she will be flying F35s any day

>How can the West get rid of them?
draft