Imagine being white and complaining about your life being "hard". Bitch, you're white...

Imagine being white and complaining about your life being "hard". Bitch, you're white. You've always lived a life of comfort. You've always lived life in easy mode. You've been silver spooned ever since you were born, never having to worry about being percuted , denied jobs, assaulted, racially profiled because of how you look. You don't know what discrimination is like...REAL discrimination.

Attached: IMG_20220226_133224.png (621x659, 667.24K)

Lol nigger.

Why is your ID small pp?

Sauce?

>percuted

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

I don't owe you shit, if your society is shit is because of NIGGERS

What's "white people" mean? There is no such thing as "white people".

We're just a figment of your imagination.

Can these stupid gooks not draw fucking noses? Fuckssake! Sage

>percuted , denied jobs, assaulted, racially profiled because of how you look
All of these things happen on a daily basis to white people.

Faggot but a rare faggot

Move to any major city in the west and try again

I've experienced most of these things, this is rich vs poor.

okay but why does it display your name when i hover over your flag?

Its not my fault you were born a nigger.

Attached: niglet learning.jpg (869x1024, 92.97K)

Work for thr govt and move to an area with good schools ya monkey negroid.

I wish your dad had stuck around. It would have solved 98.3% of your self-esteem issues.

One post

If not for White people, your country would still be a bunch of desert islands.

you don't know how it is, living with niggers as a white person

niggers get pandered to every day. they have a whole fucking month. they get jobs and degrees they didn't earn. look at Biden's SCOTUS nominee. FUCK YOU.

OP is a chud faggot

kinda true not gonna lie
noone can convince me that a regular white guy a regular country has it worse than an indian or a paki

noone to blame here though though, this is just a fact

Not my problem

>You've always lived a life of comfort.
Yep and I will continue on, enjoying sights of dying niggers. Cope.

yeah because my ancestors made sure my life was "on easy mode". what did your ancestors do? bake mosquito cake and lob off clits? stop crying and build a society (that was a joke, we all know you're not capable of doing that)

Sauce?

I don’t give a flying fuck about the “good ones” nor any of your moralfaggotry. The only true answer to any important question is racial genocide. In order to stop the endless cycle of oppression we need to get rid of all white people. White privilege exists and will continue to exist as long as Whites keep breeding

Yes and proud of my ancestors who made it possible.

Imagine having such a low iq that you unironically believe this to the point of proving this board right by exclaiming that every person of a certain nationality/race thinks/acts the same based on a shared experience that is immutable and fact across the spectrum. Without even realizing that by doing this you are in essence following a line of hate perpetrated by the people you despise from your county's/family's past.

"every person shares the same experience in life because that is what I feel is correct and I have never questioned this thought process because everyone around me tells me it is true and reaffirms this thought."

Oh but no I'm just a wacist cis bigoted white pewson, right darky?

THINK FOR YOURSELF FAGGOT

Based. When wh*Tes screech about their """""problems""""" it makes me cringe so hard, like you're a fucking wh*Te your greatest """"problem"""" is Starbucks being out of the sõylatte you consume everyday

On the other hand, you can easily see how living a privileged and easy life has impacted these wh*Tes, 70% of their young identify as some variation of the LGBTQ cancer kek. They're going to die off easy because they never learned to survive having lived all their lives in extreme comfort and privilege.

So why don’t you move away from white people, nigga? All these non-whites want to do is live with us and then complain about us. Like ungrateful children.

Just don't act like a fucking animal you'll have prosperity and happiness! This is the general rule for every country!

Attached: blacks.jpg (2032x3528, 840.49K)

Classic response from a fucking nigger

>you don't know what discrimination is like...REAL discrimination
For 15 years I've lived in an area full of things that literally want to eat me on a regular basis, with a 3.5 month growing season, on the side of a mostly-desolate mountain the size of some continents.

Fuck off.

I got bullied for being white with ginger hair by Turks. I had to fight to make it stop. Which I did

Someone is jealous but you forget that you'd still live in mud shacks with a life expectancy of 35 without us.

well yeah, not mine too
still correct

Nigger problems are caused by being niggers. We have bent over backward to try and help them to no avail. Niggers act like niggers because they're niggers. It's as simple as that.

tl;dr brownie

Yeah, like Moldavians now go tell them

Silent War
It's a Korean manhua skip to Chapter 51 or 52 cant remember if you dont like NTR

>words words words
Don't care. Which manhwa is this?

rare
i'm slavnigger btw

And how do you intend to do that from Mauritius?