I-I-I don't think we gonna win this Putler bros

I-I-I don't think we gonna win this Putler bros...

Attached: 22398466_0.jpg (768x1024, 115.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2022/02/05/putins-purge-of-the-rothschild-money-changers/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9eJND0J7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking retarded ukrops. They better shoot the captured invaders Send them back to their mothers in coffins

lol is he wearing pajamas under his uniform?

I-I can see Putin-sama.

Attached: 1645867613827.png (754x1041, 730.43K)

shut the fuck up turkroach
russia is releasing ukrainian soldiers who surrender. we are brothers and this is a fake war.

>we
OH NO NO THIS VPN SHILL BROKE DOWN

Attached: monkey_call_home.png (601x916, 578.43K)

Have you checked that catalogue?
Do you really need to spam this all over the board?
Did you remember to dilate today?

Are you scared yet Ivan?

Putin Kicked Out Jewish Bankers in 2006.

PUTIN PROVABLY BASED.

Putin’s Purge of the Rothschild Money Changers

veteranstoday.com/2022/02/05/putins-purge-of-the-rothschild-money-changers/

JEA: The elites have every reason to hate Russia and indeed its current president, Vladimir Putin. There is certainly more to the recent Ukraine crisis than meets the eye. Brother Nathanael Kapner has something to say here.

…by Brother Nathanael Kapner

WHEN PUTIN WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT of Russia in 2000, Russia was bankrupt.

The nation owed $16.6 billion to the Rothschild-run International Monetary Fund while its foreign debt to the Rothschild-controlled Paris & London Club Of Creditors was over 36 billion dollars.

But Putin took advantage of the current boom in world oil prices by redirecting a portion of the profits of Russia’s largest oil producer Gazprom so as to pay off the country’s debt. The continual surge in oil prices greatly accelerated Russia’s capacity to restore financial sovereignty.
By 2006 Putin had paid off Russia’s debt to the Rothschilds. Russia’s financial dependence on the Jewish financiers was now over. Putin could then establish what became his Russian Unity Party’s 2007 campaign slogan: Putin’s Plan Means Victory For Russia! This slogan continues to make the New World Order Jews very nervous…

(rest in article)

Putin is provably based.

Attached: f395bbafbd4461d5.png (580x402, 382.84K)

Russia keeps advancing further and further into Ukraine, they are within shelling range of the capital
but you fuckers are still like "guys CNN said Russia had negligible amounts of casualties, they are gonna surrender any day" has any one of you ever seen a proper war? I don't understand what the fuck you spergs even expected.

Attached: 1645868390935.png (1920x1290, 998.12K)

They just need 3 more hours level up their skill tree

Attached: Nick_Fuentes_watchers.jpg (802x556, 77.75K)

Attached: 1645746103609.jpg (1000x750, 454.7K)

>w-w-we almost reached the capital that is 100 kilometers from the border you g-g-guys we almost w-w-won, r-r-right?? we won't have to c-c-capture the remaining 95% of the country, r-r-right???

see that's what I am saying, half of you are actual retards and the other half follows those retards blindly as if they were handed divine wisdom.

Attached: IMG_1308.jpg (438x584, 23.54K)

It’s over putin bros...

nice pic, what is that, globalist-shilling?

Attached: 1495099046329.jpg (1920x1080, 397.26K)

This is jews vs jews war with goyim on the battlefield
Most of Russian oligarchs are jews

You're not as smart as you think you are. Real fascists and white nationalists are siding with Ukraine right now. Leave the big boy politics to actual competent people.

They didn't even take a single relevant city.

No need to fall to subhuman level. Especially as others said it's a manufactured war by kikes on both sides.

Must be some based Jews supporting anti lgbt bullshit in Russia.

Poor kid. Got fucked hard getting conscripted

Good luck getting seiged with all supply lines cut off.

They could've followed me, but instead they choose to behave like .

Uh why did they tape his face?

you're a good example too. no, but the capital is usually one of the most well-defended points. the capture of which usually implies either outright surrender or that at the very least one of the hardest nuts to crack has been cracked succesfully. also, do not forget, it is day three. we are not even a week into this war and the Russians are within artillery range of various noteworthy targets. I'm not saying it's gonna be over soon, but I am saying that Ukraine is going to fall. if Kiev falls it's a done deal, but you may argue it already has been since before the war started.

Attached: IMG-20220124-WA0015.jpg (699x584, 28.81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9eJND0J7E

AHAHAHA CRY BABY RUSSIAN PUSSY

I'm not attempting to be smart about this, this is a very basic level of intellect that is required for this, and I don't care who you "side" for. because that's not what I was talking about. I am talking about the realistic outcome of the war, which will occur independently of your personal opinion.