Why aren’t Russians being more aggressive...

Why aren’t Russians being more aggressive? This tap and run away tactic is just wasting planes and infantry with no reward while giving time for Ukraine to fortify with assistance from other countries. What countries are helping Russia? Is Putin retarded? They should have just steam rolled Ukraine the first day without giving them a moment to collect themselves, they didn’t they captured chernoyble and a small island and decided to wait...for what?

Attached: FD26B975-4034-4113-ACE8-89A31EE364E2.jpg (1540x2048, 464.53K)

because it isn't an invasion... only your western media is calling it an invasion, a full scale invasion.

Attached: 1628191347597.jpg (1166x840, 359.06K)

Because Putin is a faggot without balls. I was expecting him to have nuked everyone by now but he sucks as villain. If we ever enter it will be easy mode.

Attached: 1616939873129.png (575x620, 290.81K)

what do you call it when a country rolls tanks into another country against that countries will dumbass

Ukraine is not a real country. Try again.

America usually calls it liberation.

the inevitable?

The official narrative is that inflation will be blamed on the Ukraine - Russia conflict.
Can't have a 2 day way when the entire global economy is collapsing.

Attached: 3488058469_2d7a7d6947_b.jpg (1024x630, 69.38K)

That's what the Russians are calling it too! Ukraine will soon be "free" from the jewish nazis...

Attached: 1374249468090.jpg (820x763, 47.38K)

name?

"police measures"

They don't want to turn the Ukrainian people against them.
They just want a pro Russia regime change.

Neither is Switzerland

this

Imagine seeing this girl irl before all the make up and posing. She probably looks like a regular 6

they're doing a fine job, and everything is going exactly as planned. it almost looks like nothing is happening. brilliant.

May the Mujahideen be blessed in Jihad. Inshallah.

We're fighting a war against our ethnic brethren, not arabic monkeys.

Police operation.

>our ethnic brethren

such an exciting and precious phenotype

Attached: 1645812831156.jpg (1024x768, 433.93K)

>those forearms and shoulders
>fake looking tits

That's a tranny using one of those new face apps, right?

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even see her face.

WHY DONT YOU ASK THE KIDS AT TIANAMEN SQUARE~
WAS FASHION THE REASON OF WHY THEY WERE THERE?

They want to spare Ukranian lives; barracks full of soldiers were not hit during first strike, while command centers and munitions were...

It's a minor conflict at best.

What's it called when you first strike command centers and munition, but not adjacent barracks?

no buts shes 50% plastic 90% in the face.

Tough spot to be in. But I can assure you I wouldnt hesitate to kill leafs if we were at at war. This is just war.

Wondering the same. From Putin's perspective there is no good reason to allow this to drag on.

Ahh just split Ukraine in half and Russia can have their gay little NATO buffer.

jenna meowri

winning with minimal force gives putin better political leverage

Because this is the actual state of the Russian army. Badly trained with outdated equipment and with low morale.

Precision strike to deweaponized NATO assets in Ukraine and limit collateral damage .. look like precision strike take precision and precision take time else they as dumb and irrelevant as you and your cock gargling media

Attached: laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg (1399x764, 241.95K)

Idk man. They are in the capital after two days.

Is that the slut that accused camera man Andy and Iranian haggred of sexual assault kek kek

I want her to do this to me

Attached: Yasmin Dornelles baise dans les bois.png (667x521, 683.15K)

>jenna meowri
thanks

Attached: Capturelogo.png (568x848, 552.38K)

you cant even kill the cockroaches in your fedora cave you fat retard

An attack.