All I've ever wanted...All I've ever wanted from God was three things

All I've ever wanted...All I've ever wanted from God was three things.

1. A masculine father figure to teach me to be a man.
2. A gf/a wife to motivate me to be a man.
3. A stable job/career to provide as a man.

Yet, I have received none of these things. Why? Why would God permit such suffering for me? And I know I'm not the only one. This is politically related, because there is an entire generation of young men is precisely such a predicament.

I will not be responding to any posts. I just want to read any justifications and rationalizations.

Attached: 1508287938494.png (752x864, 128.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vm9orl-eat-my-flesh-and-drink-my-blood.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GO OUT AND FIGHT

Attached: 20220131_043918.jpg (720x720, 41.19K)

>1. Yes every man needs this
>2. This explains why you're a failure
>3. Further explains why you're a failure

>I wanted free shit
looks like you still mistake god with merchant also you're maker of your own suffering

You need to become one yourself through hardship. Fathers are helpful tho.
2. You need to be a man first, woman cannot teach you shit
3. Hard to do, but still easier in america than anywhere else

you only become a man when you rise yourself from a absolutely nothing
God isnt your santa claus or Daddy who's spoiled his kids

NGMI

Why do you torture yourself obsessing over stupid ideas like this?

It's almost as if the kike sandnigger desert god doesn't exist.

Dont you also want a sentimental and compassionate mother to teach you how to be the ladies's man

Attached: 1600642367542.jpg (775x685, 267.13K)

Honest question OP
Have you ever asked him what he wants for you? Have you ever genuinely let yourself surrender to his Love? You might have tried everything else and it didn't work. It's so you can choose him, freely, and in love.

The problem is - OP thinks you’re the man to his buttcheeks

why the fuck do you need a woman to motivate you to be a man?
pussy. kys.

You blame everyone but yourself you stupid selfish faggot.

1. A masculine father figure to teach me to be a man.
Jesus will show you the father, he will show you the battle of good and evil, he will teach you what sin is and to hate it, and fight the good fight.

2. A gf/a wife to motivate me to be a man.

once you become a man god will add a wife to you

3. A stable job/career to provide as a man.
spiritual war will be your job, god will put you in the right place

>Actually thinking God is a good person/ gives a shit about humans
I will laugh at your face OP cause thats what you deserve for falling for such theist bullshit lie

God hate us and he ENJOYS watching you do this to yourself

this was meant for you

>1. A masculine father figure to teach me to be a man.
>Jesus will show you the father, he will show you the battle of good and evil, he will teach you what sin is and to hate it, and fight the good fight.
>2. A gf/a wife to motivate me to be a man.
>once you become a man god will add a wife to you
>3. A stable job/career to provide as a man.
>spiritual war will be your job, god will put you in the right place

Doesn't actual Jesus teachings make you into a weak destitute pussy?

OP I'm about to give you the biggest redpill of all time. Are you ready? Pay attention.

You are the main character. You can literally do anything you want, whenever you want. Nothing is stopping you. Whether obtaining it through force of personality, or taking it by force.
This is the ultimate redpill they don't want you to know. Because if everybody knew this truth about themselves, society would basically collapse and laws would be meaningless and governments would be obsolete.
If you've ever seen Limitless, that's not science fiction. That's literally how you can live your life every day, and you can think I'm meming and trolling and full of shit, but once you retrain your brain to have a positive mindset, you get positive energy, people naturally become drawn to you, and you become a hero.

sop being a pussy momy wont teach you shit except how to be a bitch, you need to learn to grab bitches by the pussy

no you have never met the real Jesus

you let liberal faggots teach you by twisting scripture to support their gayness

>Matthew 5:38-40 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Uhh ausbro?

you sound like a whiny bitch

see you choose the faggots way. because you are a faggot

Luke 22:36 – Sell Your Cloak to Buy a Sword

>My way of understanding jewish books is way better than your way of understanding jewish books
*WHEEEEEZE*

Because need goes against the law of the Divine. Free will and determinism known as the Dinosaur of knifes. Look at dirt eventually a hat springs from the turnip

fucking Any Forums spam filter kys fucking jannie retards
and kill yourself too op

Attached: arnie.jpg (1090x614, 75.35K)

You're too short

You have no impressive talent

You're boring

/Thread

>1. A masculine father figure to teach me to be a man.

Only normies need this. We can derive information without the need for immediate examples.

>2. A gf/a wife to motivate me to be a man.

Yes, to some degree. First you must focus on improving yourself in all possible ways. Meditation can help in this process. Before you meditate have an intention. Such as 'the intention of this meditation is to improve social skills/be there for people'

>3. A stable job/career to provide as a man.
Something to do it always nice, but don't pretend like what you get from a job is fair or 'providing'. That gets into the whole value argument of labour. Which is kind of confusing if you over think it. Just say you want a job and the woman stays home.

How do you square the two obviously contradictions in your holy scripture?

Anywho, your verse is specifically about fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah 53:12. By having His men armed, he practically guaranteed he would be arrested and set in motion the prophecy of being "numbered amongst the criminals". Jesus specifically says that "two swords are enough" (v.38). Enough for what? Enough to be treated like a criminal when one of his disciples uses said sword to cut off the ear of the slave of the high priest (v. 50-51).

watch the video and learn or burn in hell with the faggots

rumble.com/vm9orl-eat-my-flesh-and-drink-my-blood.html

Attached: truth.jpg (1200x675, 281.97K)

Why the fuck do meme flags end up saying the most profound shit randomly. Where do you get your wisdom memeflag? n checked

>A gf/a wife to motivate me to be a man.
This tell me everything I need to know since you used the word ”gf”. Cohabitating and fornicating with a women outside of marriage cucks her father and destroys the institution of marriage. You deserve no wife until you can recognize at least the most basic things.

There's a LOT of us in the same boat user, and we're just realizing we were kept on hold for greater things.

Attached: 1644652614553.png (1218x1002, 251.46K)

I got 2.5/3. My job is decent but I need to do better before I'm ready to start a family.

FPBP

>How do you square the two
retards who dont understand are hard to educate but ill try.

on the one hand we should be forgiving kind loving etc.

on the other we should deal with people who are a threat, not just out of self survival , but love for the greater community, dont let people get away with criminal shit because they wil do it again to other inoocent people. on the other hand dont hate the sinner, dont act out of hate like a faggot, but act out of love of the community. if you dont get this you realy are a retarded faggot

I'm sorry to hear this. Not just for you, but everyone else, including myself. I wish I could just spout some shit about trust yourself enough or pray to Jesus enough or whatever. But then I'd be lying. Not because it might or might not be true, I don't know. But I don't believe it myself anymore.

Life should have been beautiful, but it isn't. This world is a pervertion. Yet it is so close to what perfection could be, if you just tweak some values in the operating system, if you will.

All I can say is I hope it gets better for you, everyone else, and myself.