Republicans are losing the culture war and thats a good thing

republicans are losing the culture war and thats a good thing

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--413551020.jpg (720x513, 34.42K)

>So permanently ruining the body of a kid who's already mentally ill is bad but not committing murder is good?
Yes.

Attached: 1575075183816.jpg (967x749, 55.06K)

I could rant on and on, but the tl;dr version is if I was raped as a 12 year old I would despise any adult who pressured me to kill my baby. I'm not old enough to understand. I would have just aborted. And the guilt of killing my child, once I'm old enough and I realized what I did, would haunt me forever and make me feel like complete hell.
Murdering your baby is forever.
Being pregnant and giving birth, especially when I'm 12 and it would all be a blur, would be the easy route in comparison to being raped and becoming a murderer. It drags the issue out forever. It makes me never get over it. I would have been over it in 9 months if I didn't abort.
Telling children to murder their kids is seriously evil. Abortion in cases of rape is even worse, because it's exploiting a distrerssed victim who did nothing wrong.

Well, there's the thread.

Why should the baby suffer for the father's crime? Most of humanity are the result of rape.

We are coming to abort you.

Attached: IMG_20211130_002323.jpg (400x445, 80.49K)

>this is a chicken

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 2.36K)

This is good for bitcoin.

This is your family.

Attached: 42919065_324430474801606_8966785820098822144_o.jpg (640x480, 122.04K)

Go stomp on a nest full of California Condor eggs and see what the law says.

Republicans need to make like Russia and stop talking and start busting skulls

The chicken is inside you abject retard.

>this is animal cruelty

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 5.13K)

>12-year olds get raped in Leftist-Reality
Kill the rapist

A 12-year-old rape victim... Yeah, totally why most abortions happen, and not because some slut got drunk in a club and fucked by a stranger in the bathroom.

>Forcing a 12 year old rape victim
Ehh gonna need a source on that Ms hyperbole

You don't know the meaning of cruelty. You will, though.

Attached: Jesus-Campos-taken-at-the-Vdara-by-Luis-Castro.jpg (450x1100, 106.94K)

why cant i get a a testosterone as adult man?
i identify as jacked guy

No it's not good, and the rapist should be summarily executed for causing it.

>comparing an unborn human fetus to a critically endangered species

this shows how disingenuous you are

that's an embryo

so the pregnancy is the problem not the rape?

My grandparents raised a child raised from their pregnant teen daughter. They didn't abort her.

>baby inside the belly
it's just a clump of cells

>baby outside the belly
NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN JUST HECKIN CHOP IT TO PIECES AND FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET THATS HECKIN CHILD ABUSE AND INFANTICIDE MURDER IM SO ANGRY RN YOURE DA WORST PARENT!!!!!

After a public castration, agreed.

Attached: TOOBASED.png (128x127, 18.3K)

Why do you use green text when everyone knows you're a faggot glownigger or a pleb? You're embarrassing yourself. Also, here's to you Emma.

Attached: IMG_20220216_021904.jpg (309x309, 37.35K)

>doesnt know how abortion laws work but wants to be in control of them

>comparing an unborn human fetus to a critically endangered species
>this shows how disingenuous you are
Now you know how you sound comparing a human fetus to an egg.

Who is forcing rape victims to carry babies to term? Rape and incest are the universally accepted reasons for allowing abortions, no one is even arguing about this stupid strawman she just pulled out of her toxic gaping axe wound.

>but forcing a 12-year-old rape victim to carry a pregnancy to term and give birth is...good?

why do lefties always act like the counterpoint to their arguments are extremely common and cheered on?

>this can potentially become a human being someday therefore its murder if it dies

your brain

Attached: sperm_1.jpg (640x480, 20.74K)

You're done.

Attached: DSC_1100-min.jpg (6000x4000, 3.35M)

yep

Attached: 800px-Inside_a_Balut_-_Embryo_and_Yolk.jpg (800x833, 95.92K)

Stupid moloch sacrificing jew, nothing what you/they think of as "good" is good.

you can scream and cry all you want on here but abortion is perfectly legal in most of the civilized world and will this will not be going away anytime soon, in fact it will continue to get worse for you as old, senile republican voters continue to die out and are replaced with younger people who dont get sentimental about a literal clump of cells

sucks for you