Pic related is day 3 of the invasion of Poland...

Pic related is day 3 of the invasion of Poland. The Poles were even more outgunned than the Ukrainians are now and had no idea how to deal with Germany's new mobile warfare and tank divisions and still Russia has captured the same amount of land in Ukraine if not more. Yet brainlets on Any Forums are posting threads saying "lmao Russia is failing!!!" "hahaha 3k casualties!! it's over for putin!!" "russia is stalling!! they had their chance but have run out of steam!!" Get fucking real. It's only day 3.

Attached: Capture.png (1302x838, 461.59K)

ur talking to nobody, theres only shills and propagandists on Any Forums atm

Attached: 1626830460446.png (306x306, 80.55K)

This
War tourists have infiltrated this cesspit, no threas is safe.

Keep coping faggot. This shouldn’t have even been a war at all
If Putin had played this right, he would have walked into Kiev

Ruskies promised they will annex Ukraine in two days, doesn't they?

There's also 0 evidence of 3,000 deaths let alone 30 lol. If I had to guess there's probably been maybe a dozen or so deaths on both sides. There's hardly any fighting at all

Unfortunately this, not to mention with the high amounts of disinformation going around it doesn't help either...

Attached: 1629266883552.jpg (768x432, 21.13K)

If Putin wants to de-Nazify Ukraine, why doesn't he just start a GoFundMe to send them copies of Maus? Isn't that the usual way of doing it?

Attached: ZelenskyMaus.jpg (1308x1409, 292.69K)

Ukraine's army has 200,000 men. Do you unironically expect Russians to annex a country with an army that large?

I think a big difference is that time is in favour of Ukraine.

Ukraine just mobilized and is getting massive weapon influx from the west.

Russia on the other hand is under internal pressure, seems to have low troop morale and is much more interconnected to the international market, to which it's being cut-off.

Ah yes, because I suppose the technological capabilities of troop movement have not changed since 1939.
What a fucking faggot OP lmao

Attached: 1645782247790.jpg (600x360, 19.88K)

the weapons won't arrive in time and I think it's just conscripts sent to fight Ukraine at the moment. Although you're right in that the longer the Ukraine government can last the better it is for them. If they had collapsed fast they'd lose legitimacy as a legit government for the country.
Russia is going to get economically crushed if they lose access to SWIFT

Ofc not. I'm laughting how ruskies are delusional

Poland didn't have a stream of equipment going throu it's border then, no USA Intel. Od, and also, the soviets invaded from the other side on 17'th. Also are you telling me that russians are worse at fighting than germans were 80 years ago ?

It took the more than 30 nation coalition during the Iraq War in 2003 three weeks to enter Baghdad despite having staged troops and facing minimal resistance from a pathetically primitive army they'd been wearing down with sanctions since at least 1991.

It's misfortunate eastern Europe is mostly flatland and armor can do fast advances

t. feeling comfy in a mountainous country with an average elevation of 1200 meters

Attached: turkiye_topografya.jpg (1400x752, 169.03K)

You’re forgetting that Russia so far has been very reserved and yet still is in Kiev as we speak. If we were two weeks in, you might have a point. 3 days in? Nah. Russia is fine atm

Did I say I'm on Russia's side? No. I'm just telling the people who are confident that Russia already lost the war to shut the fuck up.

Not to mention Russians have deployed equivalent of 6 divisions so far. It’s still early.

Is that real?

you have to go back to the steppe to the people you LARP as

What's with Putin cocksuckers and the German invasion of Poland in 1939 ? You realize most of the German army relied on horses right ? 1939 was 83 years ago, technology has changed warfare completely.

>comparing 1939 military forces to 2022 military
user..

We're definitely being psy-op'd hard. Day 1 was mostly support with a few people being leery of siding with Russia. Day 3 is non-stop 'PUTIN HIMSELF ASSFUCKED IN THE STREETS OF KIEV AFTER ZELENSKY PERSONALLY KILLS 10,000 MEN', comical propaganda shit.

Amerimongrels have forgotten what actual wars against people who aren't third world camel fuckers are like

>most of German military was using horse or on foot

you stupid schizo it's just inactive people returning whenever there's a happening. I only come here during a happening and so do many others. pol is basically a dead board since 2016 so it's not worth being here any other time.