There's so much fake news. Holy Shit. Is this what warfare is going to be like in 2020s? Fake numbers, fake heroes...

There's so much fake news. Holy Shit. Is this what warfare is going to be like in 2020s? Fake numbers, fake heroes. Boring.

Attached: Disappointed.png (606x526, 451.78K)

ukranians are dishonourable pigs

Nice anime ^_^

Shut up and praise the ghost of kiev

Beep
Boop
Bop

Faker than the nigger jew cold war

Everything will be fake and jewish just like your societies

Imagine if China takes Taiwan.

Just imagine.

Fag

The ultimate black pill is realizing that every major event from now on is going to feature so much propaganda that it won't even be possible to discern what the truth actually is.

Breaking news

Vasily Zaitsev has just shot his 18th Ukranian Officer.

Attached: Vasili.jpg (467x648, 38.99K)

At least Spice & Wolf getting an another anime is real.

Attached: yande.re%20550013%20animal_ears%20elsa_schtingheim%20holo%20koume_keito%20spice_and_wolf%20tail.jpg (2834x4054, 2.48M)

The whitepill is, many people will realize the truth can't be discerned as there is too much propaganda. So they will give up and go outside. I'm at the point atm. Why even be online if it's all fake. We can just go outside and be real

Always has been

Always has been

ligma balls

Attached: 1645716744358.png (600x622, 413.45K)

Always have been
>muh 6 gorillons

Makes you wonder, if both sides are so happy to lie about how many have been killed in this conflict so far (2800 in 2 days? give me a break Ukraine), what else have they lied about, numbers wise?

I think this is World War III. I just don't think it will look anything like World War II. It's going to be mostly fake psy-ops and conflicts. The only real fighting will be operator shit, strategic bombing, and cyber attacks.

as far as im concerned, nothing is happening at all
i look outside the window and see nothing out of the ordinary, nothing happening at all

Any Forums has hot takes,
they always lust over maids,
your country is fake,
I'm going to invade.

This is how it's always been, except you can push narratives even more in real time nowadays. Your watching a high stakes event in real time. This is to be expected.

Well when people announced they no longer care about reality and want to believe in whatever makes them personally feel comfortable it was over for news outlets. I blame idiots who refuse to accept reality for what it is.