So what are the reasons for Russia to invade Ukraine? are they historical? surely not economical

so what are the reasons for Russia to invade Ukraine? are they historical? surely not economical.

Attached: 640px-Soviet_empire_1960.png (640x640, 194.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APPjVlUA-gs
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Denazification

Who cares?

Security

Russia gets invaded from Europe every two generations, if it ever succeeds it's all over.

Attached: 1645862099697.jpg (640x800, 103.92K)

based

Attached: 1645764140297.jpg (453x599, 51.92K)

I'm unironically convinced Putin and Xi are planning on creating empires, banking on the western powerhouses pussying out due to economic considerations.

daddy putin has ties to wef, but ukraine has 4 high level US political families in gas companies as well as US military biochemical companies on the border of Russia. Added, if they join NATO, they can aim missiles directly at Moscow.
Putin won't be able to deny a Rothschild bank if he does nothing.

Lets ask Putin to find out.
youtube.com/watch?v=APPjVlUA-gs
US professor take from 2014:
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4&

there's shills on both sides here right now, and like I said, Ukraine is motivated by propaganda pushed by NATO, JIDF, among other forces that have pumped sturgeons law into the internet ocean.
The take above you won't get on mainstream media so you get the harry star wars narrative instead.

Attached: 1628053986346.jpg (900x900, 227.99K)

I believe they don't want missiles at 400 km from Moscow

Attached: 1645802901766_1.png (486x543, 247.92K)

Yes.

Kiev is the original birthplace of Russia. If you couldn't tell from how white everyone there is. Russia in it's current state is just Muscovites expanding territory into Muslim Central Asia and East Asia to create huge ass buffer zones and to interbreed with the locals

Show Russian expansion into eastern Europe by the end of WW2 first

Fuck of from Georgia fuck off fuck off fuck off

It's not the reason for the invasion, but Kiev is one of the two birth cities of the Russian Empire alongside Novgorod.

you brown reatard. imagine considering poland or the baltic not rightful european countries, and therefore legit NATO members on their free choice.

Putin made 1 hour history lesson for retards like you

The thing is that Rus people, that being east slavs, slowly developed different identities
Americans being very young nation do not realize how ethnogenesis happens especially how it got mutated into modern nation states
Novgorod, Moscow etc. could have conflict against each other easily despite being brother people with root language that is drifting apart.
For example Russia in it's current form would be very different or wouldn't exist if Novgorod had won as the dominant influence, instead Moscow used it's position with golden horde and later it's remnants to secure that position.

>Noooo free sovereign nation cant join Nato
>BB Because I said so

Attached: 1645826745671.png (303x335, 115.27K)

Well it's obvious if you look at a map. If Ukraine joins NATO. Belarus will put in a Rhodesia situation and soon have an arranged revolution. The Russian home land will be surrounded by NATO. With a large area from which a NATO attack could be launched.

Attached: image129354200.png (1925x1742, 177K)

so it is for "romantic/hisotrical" reasons? is this his propaganda? then why not bring pan-slavism back? military actions are never a consequences of "history" or "culture"

I know it's more complex than just a simple statement but I'm just relaying that there is very old history there to someone who presented as clueless. I'm sure OP knows that the United Kingdom was not always united, but this may not be very familiar.
Likewise a Russian may not know how Italy even came to be defined as a nation-state even though they've always had significant regional splits going back to the Roman Kingdom.

And why should every state not be weary of Russia if it has been a threat to everyone for past 300 years and consistently brings disfunctional societies

>so it is for "romantic/hisotrical" reasons?
Yes. Now you understand why you should invade Greece, France, Spain, Egypt and Britain. It has to be done.

Putin's speech

Attached: 1645740968273.jpg (538x9413, 2.17M)

Ukraine is joining NATO which is a threat to them.

Well mainly to avoid sitting with your family puking your guts out while your skin peels off.
Radiation sickness is a bitch. I can fully understand the Americans wanting to keep a nuclear war in europe. Their main danger is a submarine nuclear attack so removing the only Russian warm water ports, in Crimea and Syria is best for them. Europe's danger is from a different direction. I'd just leave the Russians alone, maybe if we left them alone they would stop pulling tricks like invading Ukraine.