Do black folk really...?

Do black folk really...?

Attached: unknown-74.png (764x1031, 217.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sensitive niggers. The whole lot of them.

Black lives will never matter, stop trying to make it a thing, Shanaynay.

It's not a problem really.
>t. 2nd gen Ukrainian

Attached: 1638352023510.jpg (748x648, 33.28K)

Black lives can't matter until all balls matter

Attached: Morphball1.jpg (1102x1053, 88.55K)

AHEM...

Shameless make everything about themselves? Yes. You could be a funeral for a child that died in a terrorist attack and they would smack their lips and start talking about how this doesn't even compare to slavery.

Attached: seethingpepe.png (473x389, 178.1K)

Kek

That's actually hilarious

it's another episode of bored chud makes fake twitter account to post fake shit to trigger other chuds

Nothing can be valued at all, we should not even think of war, or any other issue, or even talk about any sort of corruption or the source of inequality, until the people can address the inequalities of Black Lives and how they Matter.

This is the most pressing issue of our time, we need to come together and kneel down for Black Lives Matter and beg them to forgive our sins, because the American God Is the Black Man and we cannot possibly go to war unless the black man has is feelings protected.

Attached: book-reviews-white-fragility-02.jpg (891x1200, 135K)

the underestimate the ability of a nigger to make anything and everything about themselves.
it's like they're worried they'll lose their grievance spot or something.

I've no idea if the image is parody or true, either way, I love watching the world burn. When Putin triggers nuclear armageddon, I will die happy knowing all the trannies and niggers are suffering the same fate as me.

>No Lives Matter until Black lives matter

Then stop killing your own people.

It's all just fucked up psyops basically

>Do black folk really...?
No, but russians have been doing that since forever. Pity that the blacks in the US are too opportunistic to get it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

>Shameless make everything about themselves? Yes. You could be a funeral for a child that died in a terrorist attack and they would smack their lips and start talking about how this doesn't even compare to slavery.
True.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-072751_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x485, 95.96K)

Obvious shill/propaganda post. Go fuck yourself Ivan. Sage

OP posted it here when it had 1 like, its bait

>be me
>work at research lab
>abhorrently underpaid so everyone leaves
>all the important people leave
>work shift with based old Hispanic man who's just in it for retirement
>lab manager retard hires a literal nigger to work with us
>literally takes just two days, just two fucking days, before he's wildly gesticulating in the middle of this honest to God laboratory while shouting about slavery, reparations, and White people
>Hispanic man is unironic staunch Trump supporter, so let him do all the arguing
>can't say anything because that'd be WACIST
>starting a new job next week
>won't be giving any notice
This is why China is winning. If you don't do research in China properly they just kill you. In the US they send out a dozen emails about how underpaid Whites get paid slightly more than underpaid niggers, and how we need to flood our research labs with black people... for some reason
It's like a fucking meme. My entire family died and I worked my way up from being a homeless teenager just so I could get into a research lab after near 10 fucking years and my reward is some random diversity hire shouting about how privileged I am.

>t. 2nd gen Ukrainian
don't use > with t.
also did your family spawn from swamp last century like some goblins? i bet your family tree is longer than that

Lmao these fucking dumbass niggers take the bait hook, line, and sinker every single time. I swear that shit was literally made here, too.