536 RUSSIAN APCS DESTROYED!

>The estimated losses of the enemy Flag of Russia are: aircraft - 14 units, helicopters - 8 units, tanks - 102 units, BBM - 536 units, guns - 15 units, SAM BUK - 1 unit. More than 3,500 Russian occupiers were killed and nearly 200 were taken prisoner.

twitter.com/VenezuelaBTH/status/1497448073802387458

Let's face it, whenever Any Forums backs someone or something these days it's a sure sign that they're going to lose.

Attached: Untitled.png (578x534, 170.7K)

Attached: SLAVA.webm (854x480, 2.83M)

Attached: 1607459975467.jpg (248x189, 17.84K)

BASED
kill the commies :)

If the deaths are accurate this is a military disaster for Russia. Russia only lost roughly 15k or so in their war with Afghanistan and that lasted years. I assume those numbers are probably off. Could be propaganda or it could just be the fog of war causing estimation mistakes. Real number is probably a third of that. No doubt though that Ukraine is holding their own.

Let's face it, there's almost no photo or video evidence for those claims, but I guess non-shills should just stop using this board for the duration of this conflict, because it's becoming unbearable.

0 videos of photos od all of these, and i really searched hard.
On the other hand hubdreds of videos of non Z marked destroyed vehicles.......

There are videos of dead Russians, abandonded Russian tanks with Z's painted on them, Russian POWS. There are videos of some stuff but I do agree that the numbers could be inflated.

>. No doubt though that Ukraine is holding their own.
i doubt it, because i am not retarded

Attached: 1645312430707.png (700x1038, 893.44K)

Serious question, how do you faggots define when Any Forums supports a thing?
Because I'd say about half the posts are shitting on Putain

Allah bless these dead. Mujahideen shall take 3 for every person slain under Jihad.

Reminds when Ukraine blew up+abandoned the massive Russian convoy in 2014, then we found out it was Ukrainian?
>probably memoryholed by now.
Tweets < photos < sourced photos < video

>Any Forumstards think an ill prepared army is not going to get completely destroyed by a fierce patriotic defenders
you alt-right nazis are morons.

Muslim here, it's not a Jihad you filthy Bengali cunt. I see the day of judgement will not come until we root out and destroy every hypocrite in the Ummah.

It's defined by what do normal people want? Most people want Russia to lose. So the Pol position is define by the opposite of the normie position.

get out of the uk go back to ur dirt country

There are videos/photos of dead Russians and some photos and videos of destroyed Russian equipment.
This morning Ukrainians fucked up some engineering section and there's videos of POWs.
This is all 0.01% of what they're actually claiming.

I mean, if they blew up a whole Russian division by now, there would be a lot lot more.

Zelensky tried suing for peace on day 2. Fascism is coming back and there's nothing you can do except die.

Ok chang

>leftist posts propaganda with meme flag
Yeah let's drop a 0 on that 3500. There ain't no fucking way that many Russians have died yet all the video we've seen is a couple stray missiles and explosions in the distance.

>whenever Any Forums backs someone or something these days it's a sure sign that they're going to lose
Kek, but pol doesn't support russia. Its just ruskie glowniggers spamming identical threads. Look at the catalogue, even filenames are the same

UK intel said 24hrs ago that around 450 alone died. US intel confirmed Ukrainian claims that they shot down two planes of paratroopers, each carrying around 200 people. That alone equates to 850 people dead, and not counting for the other multiple deaths during the largest night of fighting in which the Russians were repelled.

Cope harder you fucking shill.

You guys are sand niggers. Did you know that?