We get plenty of videos of wreckages, destroyed buildings, vehicles and the aftermath of a battle

We get plenty of videos of wreckages, destroyed buildings, vehicles and the aftermath of a battle.

But not a single video of actual troops fighting

How can there be a literal INVASION of troops on the CAPITAL city of a country and not a single video of it? Only a bunch of burned cars the next morning

SUS

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boomlive.in/fact-check/world/russia-ukraine-crisis-old-video-peddled-as-russian-rocket-attack-on-ukraine-16918
boomlive.in/fact-check/russia-attacks-ukraine-kiev-kyiv-under-attck-viral-video-fact-check-fake-news-16919
rt.com/pop-culture/550626-ukraine-footage-videogame-clips/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 74843973.png (462x321, 239.27K)

its a distraction from vaccine passports and other WEF fuckery

how does it work that these teams are fighting one another when all being members of the WEF?

maybe they wanna do coldwar 2 electric boogaloo, with lots of cyber warfare and stuff, to push cyber polygon, then by 2025 or 2027 they'll roll out UBI and online identities tied to our biometrics and vaccine passports.

Yeah, This has felt very light on video footage. Only good footage so far was a tank rolling over a car.

we think alike leaf

but holy shit, slide threads on the catalogue batman!

Fog of War, will take a while to get actual footage.
Also I am sure citizens and soldiers are told to not share troop movements.
It would reveal locations of their forces.

they are already lying about stuff,, 3500 russians dead.. close to 600 APC's destroyed.. lmao!

I'd like to inform the zoomers that in 2002 when we invaded Iraq again there were livestreams of the city being bombed on every news channel
We saw footage of american movements constantly
They staged the Jessica Lynch psyop and filmed it.

in 2002. Basically before the internet existed to the average normie. And we had 2/47 coverage of the airstrikes and a fucking camera rolling when we pulled saddam out of his hole.

Everything I have seen since this started has been fake. From either side, nothing but fake shit.
Ask yourself why, who benefits?

I think the Russians are traditionally very paranoid about Opsec. Wouldn't be surprised if the Russian soldiers don't even have phones with them. Therefore no footage. The Ukis on the other hand must be very wary about that as well and therfore have to conceal their shit too. Most of the footage comes from civilians therfore.

a second cold war, or WW3, where they show us pictures of a blown up tank on tv. and tell the populace that fighting is extra hard, and that supply lines cant get your goy chow to you for another month.

slowly they starve billions of people.

while implementing cyber polygon ID2020 chips and passports for online use, due to endless cyber attacks from (russia) after the war the only solution is a world government and UBI maybe a resurgence of covid brought on by vaccine injuries will push more mandates lockdowns passport that will be rolled into your digital identity.

I don't know maybe you need to... umm wait little bit schizoid

Turns out most Ukrainians are the same post-soviet phoneless mutts that Russians outside of a couple cities are.

2014 had much more content than 2002, from every side, reporters (including fucking vice), separatist soldiers, ukrainian soldiers, paramilitaries and civilians
The only thing we are getting are a few staged photoshoots alongside really few videos, and a lot of those videos are from fucking video games

this.
and this
I want to stream the happening but not willing do get shot

You can hear gunfights happening all night in the live stream of Kiev.

what footage?
Every single civilian video I have seen has been them filming some shit in the sky, fake as fuck jets and cruise missiles and other obvious nonsense, or some APCs and self propelled artillery driving around.
I've been watching happening footage since they invented DSL internet. This aint it.

>I've been watching happening footage since they invented DSL internet.
sure but were you watching that footage

The Russian troops don't have phones with them and the Ukrainians have gone full in on telling their civilians to mind OPSEC so there's no one who can film anything.

>Denying that a war is happening because you haven’t seen any footage of it

Peak Any Forums

in 2002 they had live footage of the invasion of Iraq as it happened.
Gadaffhi getting pulled from his hole and buttfucked to death was up that same day.
A fucking twitter post spilled the beans on the bin laden raid
A chinese fireworks explosion was caught by at least 3 users
Beruit was caught by tons

This is like the movie Signs. 5 second out of focus clips of some armored vehicles, horribly fake jets flying around, the only "live" footage I've seen was a traffic jam.

Rocket hit from the WEST

Attached: 1645859768990.webm (1280x688, 644.08K)

The war is in the conventional phase, soldiers don't post on twitter.
Shit will come out later.

The most worrying part of this is the entire apparatus of the west, including the head of nato are lapping up unquestionably the media portrayal of this situation!

so no flashy ISIS montages?
LAME

boomlive.in/fact-check/world/russia-ukraine-crisis-old-video-peddled-as-russian-rocket-attack-on-ukraine-16918
boomlive.in/fact-check/russia-attacks-ukraine-kiev-kyiv-under-attck-viral-video-fact-check-fake-news-16919
rt.com/pop-culture/550626-ukraine-footage-videogame-clips/

Attached: fake news ukraine.png (661x747, 422.8K)

apparently the largest city in Ukraine doesnt either