When will russians start using modern equipment? It seems like they are using old tanks and APCs on purpose now

When will russians start using modern equipment? It seems like they are using old tanks and APCs on purpose now

Attached: armata.jpg (976x649, 90.65K)

ZAPP BRANNING tactics...bury the enemy on scraps...mdxp

theyre saving it for america

oh no russian bros...was it always a meme...all that military spending actually just went to putins bank account...how did this happen

They are saving it to defend their country

90% of their 40.000 tanks are rusty BMP1&2.

save it for nato

they just havnt sent the " advanced " shit yet
you seriously siding with Ukraine ? They are ants and Russia is the kid with a magnifying glass

Seems like they are running off their military doctrine from the 20th century and even WW2. The West typically puts their best in the vanguard but Eastern tactics, including Russia, generally save their best for more decisive maneuvers and put the extendible conscripts in high risk maneuvers. This has roots in ancient times but we saw it in WW2 too between Germany and USSR. I'm looking at the photos and vids of captured Russians and theyre all conscript looking guys not fit for combat. They don't look Spetsnaz tier at all. These have been largely probing actions by the Russians for two days to find weak points.

Attached: 12414.png (814x1124, 1.33M)

I would assume that they thought it was going to be a steam roll. In and out quickly.

And now that the have Nato on the doorstep I would assume they save them just incase somthing unexpected happens.

They said earlier today that Russia has only committed 1/3 of the troops assembled

Operation get behind the niggers?

Yeah pretty much. In WW2 the Red Army would send penal battalions and illiterate conscripts from the provinces into the risky maneuvers to suss out the weak points in German defense lines before they'd commit their best units. So Wehrmacht was achieving disparity in casualty rates against the Russians but they were grinding down their veteran army against a horde of people with little combat value. It really looks like Russia hasn't changed at all, soldiers are still expendable for overall objectives.

Attached: main-qimg-cb23454c3b2283c38ef6f275cb33c404-pjlq.jpg (602x532, 59.79K)

you wont, they have too few of their fancy toys like the T-14 to risk it, Russian cant afford to mass produce them. Newest things ive been seeing are the upgraded T72 and T-80s, and AK12s in the hands of the VDV before they got wiped out in Kyiv (most Russian soldiers Ive seen in the videos are still using AK74M's)

I guess it's either this, or sink them and use them to build coral reefs.

reeves?

no. reefs.

Attached: 1631230923128meta.png (2967x1774, 915.04K)

Don't they have a fleet of drones? seems like tanks and heavy armor are so 2000's. Azerbaijjan vs Armenia showed the world the effectiveness of drones

Russia does have drones but It could just be that we havent seen them since they tend to operate at high altitude where your average person cant see them clearly,
Alternatively and what I believe Russia was lying when they claimed they cleared Ukraines long range air defenses and they are worried not just for drones but all their birds could get shot down like those Il76s and other planes Russia has lost so far (allegedly).

would explain why we have seen so few planes in general.

May Allah pledge the Mujahideen with holy armor. Jihad now, inshallah.

>modern equipment
LOL, all the modern equipment they have is just for show. They have like 15 Armadas or something, pure propaganda, not even the early stages of the F35 were this vaporware.
They haven't even deployed their fucking T-90s in Ukraine, only old pieces of shit

They don't want to cause carnage. Hohols are their cousins after all. Fuck mutts and britshits that started this war

>When will russians start using modern equipment?
When they start losing

We're not likely to see anything beyond the T-90M(maybe S) active until perhaps the very end of the conflict, as a way to field test them. Things like the T-14 and S-500 are still fairly experimental, and I can't see Russia sending it into combat with an inferior power like Ukraine when it just isn't necessary. Like the US, Russia would rather have the capabilities of its newest units remain a question mark for its adversaries, as it becomes much harder to plan around if you don't have a good idea on how they perform, or what exactly their capabilities are. And, it would be a horrible loss for them if one of their new, shiny pieces of kit got captured due to something as simple as bad luck. Besides, their older stuff has been modernized fairly well, and even the US still uses a 40 year old tank design as its mainstay tank.

Attached: 1640784275549.jpg (500x375, 48.52K)

You are falling for Ukrobot propaganda, VDV secured the Gostomel airport, defended it through night and linked up with ground forces, if they were destroyed they wouldn't be controlling traffic around Gostomel.

>It seems like they are using old tanks and APCs on purpose now
They are

Yeah, that's weird. I guess they expected this to be easier and over with faster. Then foreign powers meddled with the conflict by supplying modern gear and intelligence info, so now it's old and outdated shit vs some modern shit, which is causing them trouble.However, should this take a turn to a longer lasting conflict I'm sure they'll drop their play nice attitude and just start shelling everything with heavy artillery / bombardments, treating it like they treat terrorists that have demands. It's either in or out and gaining nothing is not an option.

kek