Are mutts completely unaware of what happened in Ukraine in 2013/2014?

youtu.be/kGq_Xvzn_3I

Full docu:
vimeo.com/252426896

Attached: dindunuttin.png (547x499, 459.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
files.catbox.moe/xwuzsu.mp4
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-the-ukraine-invasion-connects-to-trumps-first-impeachment-e2-80-94-and-where-the-players-are-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems so.

Attached: ukraine_cycle.jpg (1170x1619, 220.1K)

I'm just enjoying all the dead russians

They're already blaming everyone else for their failure

Attached: IMG_20220226_143807.jpg (1080x2193, 529.66K)

Huh, a based poo. I'll be damned.

Attached: 1619788113799.png (1500x500, 191.73K)

How could India get away with this? :(

Bumperino

Funny how the shills are avoiding this thread like the plague

Still on that copium, huh?

Kikes only feel comfy when the pleb is in the dark

>Implying democrats like Russia during russiagate?

You're dumb. Try harder.

Mutts are completely oblivious to most things, their educational system is somalia tier, and they think capeshit movies are documentaries

What copium nigger? That you destabilized the region and toppled the government of an European country?

Attached: 149569881.jpg (730x369, 19.22K)

god i wish for the day we get to purge you indian subhuman trash. you are the biggest, most disgusting shit skinned, smelly worthless subhumans around. somehow you managed to be more abhorrent than niggers. genuine garbage

>Ignore the invasion putin is doing.
>Pretend Biden bombed Moscow.
>Please believe the Russian propaganda.
>Please?

I am aware that Biden’s crackhead son made bank from Ukraine but not sure if this war has something to do with other sneaky deals with Biden. I have a feeling this has something to do with it.

> 'murica numba one!
Look at these morons. The literal whore of babylon is on their side and they think they are the good guys...

Attached: 1645864997208.jpg (701x1024, 72.49K)

Trump did that, yes.

They are blissfully ignorant.

Attached: NO_REFUNDS.png (2560x1721, 2.76M)

>2014
>trump
im in awe

And here we see the mutt mentality. It's okay as long as you don't "beat" people. You see the same shit in their schools where bullies can get away with anything they want as long as they don't kick their victim where anyone can see them. And if the guy being bullied starts slapping them because he had enough? Well, of course he gets fucked over by the system.

USA is just spreading this shit onto the whole world.

Yea, I dont care about your incel views. Try propagandizing some pussy into your life.

The Obama administration with Biden as vice-pres have literally orchestrated a coup in Ukraine in 2013 and you think it was orange man bad? Bwahahhaa. Holy fucking shit you are a moron.

Attached: 1641818585790.jpg (600x400, 42.39K)

So you dint know about Trump leaning on Ukraine to get him to dig up dirt on biden?

Dang. I'm in awe. That only happened last year...youre fucking dumb. Wow.

Attached: main-qimg-ab26c5dbb8b052bdb1caae756e03b13b.png (423x296, 14.49K)

I bet Haass really felt shitty after that. That Indian really knew how to fling it back and Haass just had to endure the stench.

I mean, really. He literally cut the defence funding sub 2020 to help with his election. Man. You remember 2014 but not 2019. Weird memory. Almost selective.

How and Why the U.S. Government Perpetrated the 2014 Coup in Ukraine:
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/

"The network behind this coup had actually started planning for the coup back in 2011. That’s when Eric Schmidt of Google, and Jared Cohen, also now of Google but still continuing though unofficially as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s chief person tasked to plan 'popular movements' to overthrow both Yanukovych in Ukraine, and Assad in Syria."

>Russian poll involving Putin.

Ok.

bumpin with war crimes of cockholes in Donbass files.catbox.moe/xwuzsu.mp4

I'm not, and my knowledge of those events is why I place blame on this crisis for the US State Department/NATO.
I wish someone of national significance would tell Americans about what happened.
Despite what your opinion might be of us, I've lived here my whole life and I know the average Joe is not a boorish brute. Thus information is just suppressed from them by our hostile and iniquitous media class.

Its wild you dint remember Ukraine gate, when Trump cut Ukraine defence spending to get that biden dirt. He was literally impeached for it.

Damn. Like, I'm just...in awe...

>Fuck the EU

Kek

This is all you need to know

Anyone else remember Blinken meeting with the chinks in Alaska about a month into this administration? The chinks told him face to face to stfu and he sat there like the fag he is and took it up the ass from a fucking chinaman.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-the-ukraine-invasion-connects-to-trumps-first-impeachment-e2-80-94-and-where-the-players-are-

Spotted the guy who will never be a man.

Its (((you)))