OH NO NO NO

The photo of Ukrainian building destroyed in a war is actually a 2018 photo of gas explosion in Magnitogorsk

Attached: 274737032_485457819820959_3597206509470668624_n.jpg (1024x719, 65.95K)

this war is fake isn't it

Allah is the one and true God. Jihad now.

>german media
when will our muslim brothers behead the infidel krauts

Attached: 1633784778304.jpg (1024x677, 178.29K)

>our muslim brothers
>mexiko
not even surprised

>source: OP anus

One JPG from some German boomer is all it takes to convince boomer retards on Any Forums. No wonder you all believed in Q-user, Trump and the whole every vaxxie will die in two weeks. Most of you should be declared mentally incompetent.

Seems to be so far

>Ukrainians lie once again
Imagine everyone's shock.

You Russian shills are getting predictable, shit comes out that is damning and later you try and make a little picture pretending it's something else

based and truthpilled
Any Forums is a fucking zoo

Attached: 1645121272548.jpg (401x457, 90.14K)

Soon brother. Soon.

Maybe you should come and see, no one is blocking you

Lol fucking Russian propaganda is on overdrive. Derrrr look derrrrr I have picture, blayt, I have 2 picture mean true!

The schizo were right.

Shhh
You're a dealing with muttoid spics who really believed Trump was a saviour not another kike licking rat

Let them. It will make the defeat sweeter

>kletke13
lmao literally a russian shill account

Literally ALL propaganda in english is pro-ukraine. We're literally at a "brainwashing" extent of pro-war propaganda. Normies are literally tripping balls with capeshit fantasies about "ghost of Kiev".

I haven't seen a drop of pro-russian propaganda yet, the motherfuckers even painted their vehicles to thwart fake news which was brilliant.

thats what I've been telling you this entire time, you didnt listen

The Chechens will capture Berlin again.

Funny how no link is provided to the 2018 article and photo, just a screenshot.

link or it didn't happen