Fuck it bros. I am flying to Poland tomorrow and crossing the border to Ukraine

I served for 12 years and deployed to Afghanistan 3 times. I got out 3 years ago and I hate my life. The VA can’t help me, American Legion, VFW it doesn’t matter. I don’t have purpose anymore, I don’t know if what I did overseas had purpose. Yesterday I decided to choose redemption so I am flying into Poland and will cross the border into Ukraine to do my part. I don’t know how it’s going to work out for me but I am grateful for the chance to try.

Attached: C0971280-274B-4E1A-9011-46089A17BB15.jpg (281x179, 8.24K)

Fuck off schizo mutt

Godspeed

Reported for being a traitor

Bring a GoPro and livestream so we can send a video of you screaming on the ground ripped open by shrapnel to your mother.

Godspeed soldier. Kill some Ruskies for me.

don't care

Attached: Herr_Schwab.jpg (1526x2048, 192.29K)

get killed lmao
>Murdered people
>feel worthless
>Murder moar guyz?
>???

May the Infidels be beheaded under jihad.

Good speed,
I will contact polish borderguard, if they will make you any problems tell the password
It will be:

Spie-r-dalay

then they will know to let you pas

>I served for 12 years and deployed to Afghanistan 3 times. I got out 3 years ago and I hate my life
Ah, so another loser in recent years is joining losing side. Cool cool keep us posted

I know that feeling. Maybe we’ll meet in the field. I’m flying to russia tomorrow.

>sent to Afghan 3 times
kek look what good you did there. What makes you think you'll help in Ukraine. If this is real remember to put sunflower seeds in your pocket

Attached: 1645845413357.jpg (266x427, 22.2K)

Go defend those Soros biolabs

Godspeed user, sure you will make many friends among your Russian army comrades.

At this point I can see why one would do that... make sure to tell us what's going on there

Make sure to tell it to every single one

Thank you for your service.

No even worse a LARPer shitting up the board, then again the board is shit anyway now.

I hope all mutt die. Filthy subhumans that started another war in europe

But doctor, he IS the spice niggee

Kill one of those bastard Russians for me.

>Didn't learn anything from Afghanistan?
>I'll try again!
Good luck you fucking moron.

Attached: 1639380527590.png (600x497, 149.94K)

Why would you go by yourself? Do you speak either language? Will they just accept a random foreigner wandering in? I would at least travel with a bunch of others as a group, preferably all native language speakers.

nice larp, now neck yourself

Attached: 1645831512459.jpg (2000x1318, 1.26M)

based
God bless

based, fuck the russian mutts that started yet another war in Europe killing white people

I hate to break it to you but this really has nothing to do with America. NATO Wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for degenerate communism. There’s a lot of problems in this world you can tie directly back to Lenin.

For glpnohomo! For the niggers! For vaccine mandates! For trannies! For feminism! For voter fraud!