United Sanctions of America

Biggest blackpill for me at the moment is that the US have totally lost their balls in the global arena. I thought they’d have some sort of actual response to what’s happening in the Ukraine as, historically, they’ve been the largest world power. Now? Sanctions. Top kek. Russians couldn’t give a single fuck about a sanction.

Sets the tone for what’s about to happen to Taiwan. China will take Taiwan and no one will do shit. All these countries, my own included, throw words and sit on their hands. My Prime Minister calling Putin a “bully”, like mean words will fucking hurt him or like he’d give a fuck. Absolute pussies. Weak ass motherfuckers with no fight. Well - this is it. The precedents been set. We’re all faggots and Russia and China can literally do whatever the fuck they want.

Bad times ahead lads. Bad times. Prepare accordingly.

Attached: A33CE150-506F-4067-B273-D2BEF0C8A120.png (310x163, 8.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i8kkeztq70c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody was going to fight for globohomo and we HATE our government and mostly like Putin, but Taiwan is a bit different because even ordinary Americans have an interest in protecting the global supply of advanced computer chips. We really have no choice but to defend Taiwan.

>Russians couldn’t give a single fuck about a sanction.

"Please Mr. Oligarchs! We were forced to do this! We had no choice!"

youtu.be/i8kkeztq70c

What are they supposed to do? Go to war against Russia? Not even Biden is insane enough to do that.
Also if we go to war again there will be massive riots in this country, possibly civil war 2 tier rioting.

no one really cares
half of zoomers are virgins and will stay virgins
most wont ever own a house
a non negligible amount of pol think that the earth is flat and that ukraine is a false flag

Mujahideen lead the holy charge. May Allah bless them and may no bullets harm them. Inshallah.

look whomst is in charge

why would they get involved though? Ukraine isn't in NATO, if Russia were to attack a NATO country that would give casus belli for America to attack Russia

you all speak with such conviction about shit you know nothing about, sad

Biden is absolutely the issue here. Russia knows he’s a weak leader so they’re taking full advantage of the fact he’s got no balls. At least with some of the previous presidents there was always a tangible unknown element that deterred places like Russia and China from doing whatever the fuck they wanted. Now? Now we’re all fucked. If you think there’s any breaks on this Russian train you got another thing coming, and as for China, just wait until those fucks get started. That is going to be a legitimate disaster.

Like I said, I just wasn’t prepared for how quickly this happened to the global stage. We’re all absolutely fucked if this is the new paradigm (China / Russia calling all the shots globally). Proper fucked.

>Sets the tone for what’s about to happen to Taiwan.
If some chink shithole with faggot pride parades and tranny politicians is so important to you, do you plan to volunteer when the time comes to defend it?

>invading a sovereign country for the lulz isn’t a decent enough reason for war
Nigger. The US made up bullshit like WMD in the past knowing full well it was a lie to justify fucking wars. If what’s happening to the Ukraine isn’t good enough I don’t know what would be.

Just station troops in unoccupied parts of Ukraine. See if monkey Putin has the balls to attack them.

>some dumb chink shit hole
And yet we followed your black asses into fucking Vietnam didn’t we. Good one.

>Biggest blackpill for me at the moment is that the US have totally lost their balls in the global arena
How is that a blackpill? America is absolute cancer and needs to be destroyed

The Americans are unironically winning this hard by doing nothing.

nukes
how is this not clear

This. It's uniting NATO, the whole world and internal forces within Russia unite against Putin. The western public can now stomach heavy sanctions against Russia. And all it took was 1 Ukrainian sacrificial lamb.

everything bad about america comes from yurop. russian communist infiltrators are the ones that promote this garbage in our country and put their followers in our institutions. we're the victim and it's everyone else that needs to be destroyed as revenge for what they did to us

Trump would be acting differently.

I don't know where people get the idea that USA used to react strongly to Russian invasions of non-allies, this is completely par for course, in fact it's much stronger than previous reactions - not starting a hot war with a nuclear power is a pretty strong incentive.
>Invasion of Finland 1939
USA did nothing
>Crushing of Hungarian Revolution 1956
USA did nothing
>Invasion of Czechoslovakia 1968
USA did nothing
>Invasion of Afghanistan 1979
USA imposed mild sanctions
>Georgia 2008
Strong words
>First Ukrainian war 2014
USA imposed sanctions
>Second Ukrainian war 2022
USA imposed much stronger sanctions

What exactly are you expecting the US to do exactly? Stripping 39 billion dollars of value in a day from Russian oligarchs is painful.

All these Russian transports and explosions over Kiev and training are explicitly provided by American weapons and training for troops on the ground.

Ukrainians seem to be taking the piss out of a demoralized Russian army who doesn’t understand why they are invading.

The only thing this has shown is that we will help you with logistics and training and weapons. Even give you the greatest intelligence reports. And we will let you fight your own battles until called upon to step in and assist.

As an American I am okay with the foreign policy.

United Muttlands of America

Nukes turn all your enemies into pussies. India would've dabbed on Pakistan's corpse ages ago if it wasn't for their commie nigger nuke program

>the whole world
No, only Europe and the USA, which are becoming irrelevant this century.

Asia, South America, Africa etc. (i.e. the future) all support Russia