What are the legal implications of an American citizen traveling to Ukraine and shooting some Russians?

What are the legal implications of an American citizen traveling to Ukraine and shooting some Russians?

Attached: file.png (550x800, 669.85K)

No idea about 'murica but here it is allowed to travel and join a foreign force but war crimes are forbidden, there's few finns who've even joined both russian and ukrainian side to fight.

Attached: 8wtr7.jpg (234x300, 11.58K)

>finns joining the russian side
That's not the impression I've received here.
Most russophobic posts have a Polish or Finnish flag attached to them. Contrarians?

What are the legal implications if he is shot by another American?

Attached: russellBentley.jpg (275x183, 9.92K)

Probably get executed as an illegal combatant, assuming you don't get killed before surrendering to them.

Being this desperate for poon and glory.

Attached: 1520887833455.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

That's a great question, user. You should do some research and contact the State Department to find out. I would also like to know so i'm going to gather a little info myself.

Yes that is true but our intelligence service reported that there is a small group of finns who've joined the war and some have even joined russian side to fight and some ukrainian side.

and to add more about this subject I must say anyone who joins russian side is obviously commiting war crimes and will and should be hanged if not then a long prison sentence after and if they come back and if war time law is implemented then a field execution is a possibility.

Go do it. I hope you die libshit.

lawl have fun over there

I just posted but no bullshit I fly to Poland tomorrow and will cross the border as soon as possible. I have been given a couple of contacts but will work out the details on the ground. My goal is to get to Kyiv but that might not be possible so I will help where I can. They will take anyone but prior military or medical service is in demand.

That would get rid of some of the dumbest pieces of shit in the country so we should make it happen

Only good ruskie is a dead ruskie.

Attached: 0bd80e0c.jpg (491x694, 34.16K)

Don't care about laws but would fight with finns if they needed help and obviously my own country.
If you ask for permission or questions like that you're a cuck unwilling to fight anyway. Sage, seethe, fuck mutts.

There are none. Now go do it faggot.

Then go fight too faggot. Go die for Zelinski alongside his child soldiers.

Attached: file.png (497x567, 157.45K)

I only fight for my country, Scandinavia and Estonia.

Attached: 0dfff9e8.jpg (240x198, 6.52K)

I don't think you even know what liberal or conservative means. You are a clown who worships a KGB agent while pretending to right-wing.

Traitor.

>What are the legal implications of an American citizen traveling to Ukraine and shooting some Russians?
Being captured and anally raped by libidinous Chechen Russian islamics is not fun, bro.

You are a traitor.

Probably an FSB agent with a VPN trying to confuse american population to join the Russian perspective.
You better be careful they're everywhere they're even trying to spam finnish imageboards but they fail due to their lack of finnish.

If a man needs to go on an adventure then a man needs to go on an adventure

>be American
>get shot

Probably pretty severe when the russian authorities catch you.

You'll die like a bitch so no worries

That's always a risk when you go hunting.

Nah, a lot of people have contacted the State Department about joining foreign wars. If it's a risk they're willing to take, let them. It's their own life, and what's the worst thing that could happen. They might kill a few russian invaders before they die, that's all. They ask for it, they get it, it's the same rule for everyone.

foreign legions aren't "illegal combatants"
why would they treat an American in a ukranian uniform different than a ukranian? Do you have any idea how many foreigners fight in wars?

You shall rather go north and see how bastard son of Castro treats his sheeps.