/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #371

Latest:
>High-rise building in Kyiv heavily damaged after being hit
>Extremely heavy gunfire and explosions were just heard for hours in Kyiv, including on live stream. The attack seems to have stopped now. Ukraine claims they repelled the invasion of Kyiv.
>Still, there are reports a convoy of armoured vehicles are headed towards Kyiv and air raid sirens were heard there not long ago
Kyiv stream: youtu.be/2vBiebeMD6Y
Multicam: youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kyiv's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kyiv in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kyiv
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Some of the Russian SF captured alive
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Russian forces entered on the south from Crimea without much resistance, capturing several towns and cities
>Radiation in Chernobyl climbing after fighting there on the 24th, Russian forces in control of Chernobyl
>General mobilization & mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of Russian POW start circulating
>Invasion has begun
>Putin announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8

MAPS
Air: globe.adsbexchange.com
LiveUA: liveuamap.com (CURRENTLY DOWN IN SOME AREAS)

/uhg/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/uhg2022

Previous:

Attached: 9753a0ce-4e85-422c-9516-ace017d16056.jpg (2400x1350, 674.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1497485623225200640
youtube.com/watch?v=6_y_QRprQLY
twitter.com/UkraineHeroesWinning/status/1497485623225200640
twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1497495807142117377
files.catbox.moe/cjgnxx.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM
twitter.com/antiputler_news
twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1497315893726093315?s=20&t=t-iFzQbvxMoTg-U7SP_mxQ
twitter.com/antiputler_news/status/1497488114369114118
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ghost of KIEV tounge my fighters

cock.

A Russian version of Generation Kill with them invading Ukraine would be peak kino

Attached: dancing-cat-real.gif (220x220, 396.07K)

Attached: compressed_Beef-Wellington-80059.jpg (593x426, 43.93K)

Attached: russians in invasion vehicle.png (1791x1157, 1.48M)

Reply good boy to destroy all Russian shills

Attached: gsbje3qe5rk21.jpg (1242x1533, 101.5K)

From the footage it looks like you had better troops on the south front, maybe hardened, or maybe it’s just a better Commander. Any insight about that?

How many gains today (day 3) Z bro’s?

Attached: B9399DBD-FF1D-4145-9D43-AF0E4B647365.jpg (727x1024, 166.1K)

What happened to the russians in the capital? Guess they lost huh

Most of the ukie army seems to be centered near donbass and kharkov with the south mostly unguarded since we've been moving troops there for days without any significant resistance.

What's going on "defenders"
Why are you looting shit?

Attached: 1645862781220.png (1080x1776, 2.12M)

>real
Sauce?

Who is winning?

Attached: 1617231124564.jpg (657x528, 123.34K)

Just heard gunshots.

>putin vaporized into atoms
>Moscow destroyed
>Russia erased from the earth surface

Wow thanks ukrainan for this reports, now we really see what's going on

>Russian invasion literally running out of gas
mobile.twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1497485623225200640

LOL
How long have they been "standing on the outskirts" now? Two days? Three days?

on the battlefield? russia
on twitter? ukraine

Summary of what's to come for the rest of the year 2022.
youtube.com/watch?v=6_y_QRprQLY

damn, anti-russia shills are out in full force today

>During the recent Direct Line, when I was asked about Russian-Ukrainian relations, I said that Russians and Ukrainians were one people – a single whole. These words were not driven by some short-term considerations or prompted by the current political context. It is what I have said on numerous occasions and what I firmly believe...
>...First of all, I would like to emphasize that the wall that has emerged in recent years between Russia and Ukraine, between the parts of what is essentially the same historical and spiritual space, to my mind is our great common misfortune and tragedy.... But these are also the result of deliberate efforts by those forces that have always sought to undermine our unity. The formula they apply has been known from time immemorial – divide and rule.
>Russians, Ukrainians, and Belarusians are all descendants of Ancient Rus, which was the largest state in Europe. Slavic and other tribes across the vast territory – from Ladoga, Novgorod, and Pskov to Kiev and Chernigov – were bound together by one language (which we now refer to as Old Russian), economic ties, the rule of the princes of the Rurik dynasty, and – after the baptism of Rus – the Orthodox faith.
>I am confident that true sovereignty of Ukraine is possible only in partnership with Russia. Our spiritual, human and civilizational ties formed for centuries and have their origins in the same sources, they have been hardened by common trials, achievements and victories. Our kinship has been transmitted from generation to generation. It is in the hearts and the memory of people living in modern Russia and Ukraine, in the blood ties that unite millions of our families. Together we have always been and will be many times stronger and more successful. For we are one people.

Attached: warinukraine.jpg (1280x720, 196.18K)

a normal day in Mexico

Non-whites

because there's good money to be made selling weapons

Ukraine. Russia sperged hard on the capital and ate shit

twitter.com/UkraineHeroesWinning/status/1497485623225200640

2 weeks

Attached: image.png (720x720, 39.48K)

>orderly queues ONLY in thr warzone!

Z's are pushed back on the right side of Kiev, so that map is already old. Kiev isn't even surrounded.

Nobody currently
Which is surprising because everyone thought the Russians would shitstop Ukraine

Is it true that most of Russia's combat force is in Ukraine, while the rest outside are logistical/support?

What is he cooming to?

Attached: coomyasov kk.jpg (960x1280, 203.93K)

What's going on? The fact they say Russian shills are not present at night is very rich.

Nato

>No Z marking
Every time

Attached: DBDAAA36-326F-4369-9FEA-BA00A5DF0290.jpg (693x293, 90.66K)

we are gonna gas hohols and you ain't gonna do shit about it lololololol

Did the fighting stop for the day or what? Seems like last night was hot and now it's not.

There are people here who genuinely believe Russia is losing lmao

COPE

>the boys are just on their union-mandated smoko
>the west says they're out of gas
why is globohomo like this?

No. Most of the Russian troops is outside of Ukraine.

LETS GO Z TEAM
SENDING YOU MY ENERGY

Also any updates on Odessa? heard lies about a naval invasion, only confirmed thing has been missile strikes on day 1, anything since?

Attached: ral_z.png (1024x1024, 579.23K)

Do you think Ukraine would try shit like IRA did if they fall to Russia completely?
The west might even finance it

Attached: 1645691468644.png (1180x730, 956.06K)

They will probably do an encirclement since they weren't able to capture it with only 2 approaches

Lmao sure thing bro.

This faggot actually believes humans are not self interest based creatures. Don’t breed, the less southerners the better

Red armbands.

Attached: AFDFA51C-78A1-41B7-A327-B670B0747207.png (360x311, 18.49K)

Define winning, Ukraine was totally outgunned and they’ve managed to cause losses to the Russians. That’s a win in itself however they’ve lost considerable forces in the process

Nothing ever happens

1/4 of the Russian army is in Ukraine.

twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1497495807142117377

seems like a lot of civilians getting involved in this war, but i thought they didn't care about getting invaded?

Attached: 1645682251582.jpg (1448x2048, 292.35K)

The ghost of Kiev will hunt you

No. Pic related.

Attached: 423626.jpg (591x455, 89.65K)

Where are they in Kiev? Show me the livefeed bro

Can't believe Russia has been stuck outside Kiev for two weeks after the invasion started 3 days ago!

Five Eyes is working overtime here

Attached: 3452345435.png (200x171, 25.19K)

BREAKING BREAKING

RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT CARRIER SUNKEN BY JAVELIN ATGM

Attached: 6D85D500-4778-4484-8FD4-33EEE5B03E92.jpg (900x562, 48.77K)

SEETHING

>several dozen tired
Ahahahahah

What the fuck bros did this all happen last night????

suck my dick CSIS

monkeys think they are humans and can affect reality and outcome by blasting propaganda into peoples heads, making people believe something will make it so, but it will not. they will get their shit kicked in

where's he even hit?

>Russia gets millions of Ukrainian waifus
>and gets to rid itself of subhuman tatars in the process
Putinsama... I... I kneel!

six gorillion???

Ukraine, unironically. Russia only looks weaker and weaker by a day.

You don’t enter Kiev retard.

You encircle it and block all access / escape. Then you let the people inside starve and kill each other.

The HEROES OF UKRAIIINIII making History.

Everyone else is a shill but me!

>ukie cops shot and arrested an ukie SSU officer that was "followed by a black car with no number plates" thinking they're russian saboteurs and shot at said cops
THE
ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
STATE

files.catbox.moe/cjgnxx.mp4

Attached: cuckraine.png (506x492, 417.29K)

MOBILE CREMATORIUMS

>RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT CARRIER SUNKEN BY JAVELIN ATGM
Bullshit, that bucket of bolts probably snapped in two of it's own accord.

alright this is getting pathetic they basically managed to take a tiny portion on the eastern bank of the river since yesterday

Attached: 2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png (800x538, 274.85K)

We don’t think they are ‘losing’ just that it hasn’t gone to plan and they are losing the hearts and minds. The longer this goes on the harder it will be occupy Ukraine and then you’ve got a massive insurgency on your hands that even your country gets defeated by

I think the best answer to "who is winning" is that its probably Russia, but they arent doing as well as expected, especially in places like Kharkov.
But were only 72 hours in, so you cant really concretely call shit yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Updated Casualty Report:
Russian deaths: 9,382
Tanks destroyed: 211
Aircraft downed: 459

Ukrainian Deaths: 0
Weapons received: 100,000 rifles, 300 f-36s, 920 tanks, 2 MANPADS
Soldiers Resurrected: 53
Badass women ghosts of Kyiv: 1

Attached: 0E190CFA-5BC9-4DB2-BB7E-D3B577094129.png (1000x1000, 844.07K)

Gunshot on this stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM

Attached: burger circus 2.png (448x696, 436.82K)

holy shit is that real?

not at all, quite the opposite - we're seeing a lot of regular units in ukraine, and few of their elite formations

>russia is now sending reserve units to ukraines borders
lads i know you all say those numbers are fake but really are they exaggerated THAT much consindering putin is now sending reserves to ukraines borders?

where is the proof of no gas? that tank was always position there as a patrol

seethe russoids, not a single city captured, rusoids dead all around, some random hohol plays ace combat and decimates the mongol airforce

Attached: 1645803535689.png (550x550, 297.96K)

A piece of fabric. kek.

Have some chocolate, doggo

Attached: chocolate-bar.png (500x400, 75.5K)

>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
Retard he's been always saying this to us, why is it only now everyone's losing their shit over it

Heroiam Slava!

Get off twitter/reddit

Cool, so they dont have it huh. Guess russia lost then.

SLAVA UKRAIINII! Glory to the Heroes!

user it always smokes that much

Losing is winning, wouldn’t expect anything else from you bong

no it isnt, no marking

twitter.com/antiputler_news

Check out the footage on this twitter. What are the Russians doing? Are they insane. Trucks with no support etc

I think we lost gains, but the last 3 days has just been conscripts. Let's see how this force reconnaisance pays off when the real army comes in.

>But were only 72 hours in
? More like 54

It seems weird that they'd suddenly ask Kazakhstan for help a few days into the invasion if it was all going to plan.

I would say russia is. The infighting in Kiev is ominous. I think they are slowly starting to turn on Kelensky because he won't surrender.

KEK

>w...w..we could beat you if we tried!! >we're jus... Just not trying!

The quality of threads is horrible now. In no fun way. See you next Kiev night

Attached: 1629641074363.png (320x358, 210.14K)

Reminder that these Russian troops arent animals like zogbots and do not kill innocent unarmed civilians specially their distant cousins.
Jewesnky has convinced young men thats its ok to die at the hands of their blood brothers, dont fall for western propaganda and start asking for a surrender before Putin escalates.

why are they collecting the shoes user?

i wonder if r*ssoids would still fight for zaddy vladdy if they weren't bombarded with propaganda 24/7

is this real kiev footage?

yup

Sure thing bro

Attached: 362C93B6-374E-4165-B45F-ADCD93726C20.jpg (750x675, 195.21K)

>expecting to take a country in 2 days
Fucking retard

You ain't me
T. Gary

bro he just had too much to drink last night, he's fine

>antiputler_news

his mum

Attached: 1484193264684.png (763x960, 374.53K)

Absolute madmen.

There is no material you retard. Go tell your MoD to release more shit!

Lmao the hypocrisy from an American

We? what stake do you have in this?

>beginning of day 3
>OH SO IS OUR CAPITAL A SMOULDERING RUIN YET?? GET BTFO AHAHAHAHA
Russia isn't desperately posting on Twitter, they're fighting a war. Irl. Ukraine is performing as well as can be expected but they're still losing, badly and quickly.

bump for kyiv :)

This is just sad lmao

Russia is careful how they approach this. They don't want too much destruction because they'll have to rebuild that shit later. On the 24th, they closed ten of its airports until March 2. They expect it will be a wrap by then.

what is RUS win condition? capitulation? doesn't seem like it's happening any time soon

I hope that people realize that anything at this point is propaganda to serve the interests of the creators. There should be tens of thousands troops involved in the conflict yet we see videos about some few troops. No idea what's really going on

27 cuntries decided to send weapons, advanced weapons, anti tank etc to ukraine.
You about to see some shit now niggers

Ignore the Russian shills Ukraine posters.

it is OVER

Yes, from Zelenskiy's stream on the frontline.

maybe tell your soldiers to do something instead having the propaganda team spin every loss as a victory

KEK

Anyone have a comfy based twitch stream?

Learn Russian

Attached: yes.jpg (1100x1276, 1.01M)

They have been for 2 days now. The beginning of the conflict when they were asleep was the best

Jews

Expecting to take an actual fucking city instead of some random fields

Yea, that's the brits saying it.

>has no evidence so diverts to a different war
Putin is literally crying alone in a bathroom RIGHT NOW

It's all theater. They always follow up an event with a different one sothat normies won't have the chance to figure out what's happening. "war on terror" after the 9/11 scam for instance, thesis-antithesis-synthesis. They have a goal so they create two opposing camps, which makes the normies see the event they're orchestrating as important, because they have to choose sides, their safety and comfort depends on it after all. They're cattle. It's like sheep in a field seeing the shepherd dog as a big bad wolf that they need to protect themselves against, so they act in the shepherds bidding. Best way to win against an enemy is to lead the enemy. I mean seriously, do you think any kind of political leader will be allowed to stay in power if they don't do the bankers bidding? Look what happened to Gaddafi. And he didn't even allow western banks in his country, Russia houses the same monopolies as other westeen countries.

Too much pro Kiev (Kijów) propaganda in these threads. This site SUCKS ass.

i wonder if w*stoids would take their replacement by brown pyple if they weren't bombarded with propaganda 24/7

Threadly reminder that its Kyiv on Kiev

In the ass

Eh. Probing attack is over, it's the end of the beginning. That's what they did in Syria too.
Now airstrikes and the conventional forces are moving in.

:)

How much does it upset that people in the west genuinely think your country is ran by retarded useless dirt slavs? I bet you really thought “let the west shake in fear” fucking fag

The only thing Russians build are trash mountains.

Like the Siege of Paris

Attached: siege-of-paris-map-1870-D871F2.jpg (1300x1237, 462.87K)

can russian MoD please release combat footage?

this makes sense, any other sources stating the same thing? didn't pentagon state that 1/3 of forces was used at best?

>The quality of threads is horrible now.
Butthurt belt is waking up

They didn't rebuild Abkhazia or South Ossetia either.

wait who is holding the camera?

>he doesn't know what a union-mandated smoko is
ngmi

... And? That doesn't change anything

HAHA really? Where did you read that?

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-224815_Chrome.jpg (1080x756, 195.39K)

Thanks ukrbros

Attached: image.png (960x1280, 363.08K)

> Medvedev: Sanctions may be the reason for the final revision of relations with the countries that imposed them - including interrupting the dialogue on strategic stability
> "After all, you can, in principle, refuse everything, including the START-3 treaty ... Yes, and diplomatic relations are not really needed in principle. It's time to close the embassies with barn locks"
> "And contacts continue, examining each other only through binoculars and weapon optics"

Expect a big one at Kiev, if they continue to act uppity.

Cool so where are the russians at?

>maybe tell your soldiers to do something instead having the propaganda team spin every loss as a victory
Tell that to ukrops jej

Putin is gonna conquer the west! Lmao hes been a no show since this war started

>just surrender bro, it's fine

>The VDV division that was btfo'd was just conscripts
cope.

>day 2
>vatniks already bogged down
I see those mythical Chechens are only at getting themselves fried

It's pretty toasty for you guys though i bet twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1497315893726093315?s=20&t=t-iFzQbvxMoTg-U7SP_mxQ

twitter.com/antiputler_news/status/1497488114369114118

>When you get lost on the road

Attached: pepe.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

The entire Iraqi army had basically disintegrated by now when the US invaded. Iraq was the strongest military in the middle east. Ukraine is poorer than many African countries.

Face it. Russian military sucks. They have a few 10/10 special forces units but that is about it. Their regulars are not useful in anything else but being canon fodder.

it is absolutely dogshit but reddit is even worse, the make it seem that ukraine is marching in on moscow

???
You’re saying Russia lost because it hasn’t entered Kiev yet, but the US/UK needed two weeks to take Basra despite indiscriminate bombings killing all civilians

1/4 mobilized at the border, but I heard a 1/3 of this force is in. So 1/12 ?

The Ghost of Kyiv and the heckin Avengers of Ukraine, chud

There is a Z on the tank. mt-lb doesn't have one, maybe on the back. Driver jokes around with the soldiers telling them they can go back or something. Also red armbands and if the apc was ukie it would've been destroyed.

Are tanks a WW2 relic now? Say it ain’t so?

what kinda fleshlight is that

Behave POOlack infesting Belarus because this is a New World now and slowly but steady the "old school" instruments of solving internal problems will be available to Lukashenko (if you know what i mean). Speak softly or, better yet, fuck off back to POOland because you rats have no business being there.

the russians are all over kiev m8

>there's people who think that jewtin will spend russian taxpayer moneys to rebuild ukraine
lol
LOL
LMAO

Let's hope they skip the gayass Commune this time

LMAO, are Ukrainians even on Twitter?

They're running like hell, only the safe and comfy Westerners are listening to the Ukranian propaganda slop

>How much does it upset
Not much. About 3/10.

Brutal

I dunno

Attached: tankstop.png (624x285, 24.1K)

This thread seems to be getting raided by reddit garbage.

Why don't Romanians hate Russians as much as the others in butthurt belt?

mad cuz there isn't anything funny for you guys to talk about and only people laughing at rusia

It doesn't really help the Russian MoD to release combat footage. Not because they're losing (they're not), but they're trying to paint this as a very limited operation with minimal casualties on either side. Releasing footage of artillery barrages or firefights doesn't really help that narrative.

You can't arm civilians without giving them a uniform and then bitch that civilians are getting shot.

plenty of camera feeds of kiev, your "soldiers" nowhere to be seen...KEK

This will be nothing compared to the beheading videos from Kiev

the real question is where the hell the ukrainians are

There are videos of russians shooting at civvie cars.I bet there are mongrels within the russian army as well as normal people. Same goes for the US army.

Yes but they have encircled the city

>antiputler_news

>The VDV division that was btfo'd
It was not btw

based

We`re taking heavy losses on twitter and reddit fronts.

would you'd rather live somewhere else?

Attached: trankstop2.png (621x445, 43.12K)

Have the chechens actually taken part in any fighting yet or was it just propaganda by Russia?

They're winning the Twitter front chud

This is not a war of conquest or annihilation, this is a political over throw. Russians don't want Hohols dead.

nah, that's just how it works.

Attached: a53-2.jpg (1200x900, 616.38K)

C O P E

O

P

E

STOP IT. STOP CALLING IT KIEV.

IT''s FUCKING KYIV

Attached: usman-yousaf-8dvyPDYa35Q-unsplash.jpg (640x427, 38.33K)

Kelensky should not surrender. Never.

Ukraine has fought them on the beaches when they crossed the Crimea.
They have fought them on the landing grounds and the airport
They are fighting in the fields and in the streets of Kyiv

By god if the city falls may they fight them in the hills.

I pray Ukraine finds the courage to fight them until they reach Kelenskyys doorstep and he authorizes the envoy in london to set up the Government in Exile and draws a gun to fire out the window

Attached: 60925792_401.jpg (700x394, 49.36K)

Reddit is hilarious. Literally nothing but retards falling for propaganda

Attached: 1645856649755m.jpg (1024x779, 98.81K)

They are encircled, which is why all they can do is post on twitter and beg children to turn themselves into firebombs.

Good for occupying. Most stuff tanks do/did can be done by MLRS and air support.

some hate them some love them, i hate both sides because they dont give a good happening

because until now they had no direct borders with russian shenanigans
that will soon change and the butthurt will increase exponentially

An american one

Attached: image.png (960x1280, 1.17M)

Yea, quite a few, excluding cockhole gobblers. Check out Julian Röpcke from bild on twitter.

I'm tired of shitflinging shills. I'm done. I'll come back when KIEV gets conquered or Ukraine surrenders.

Killing each other

Thats right pedro. We assumed wrongly this site would have some quality content, not just seething westoid trannies.

Nope just people laughing at Russia failure and Russian shills

I don't know any better than you. This is a war dipshit this isn't a video game. I expect you to pretend like this never happened and forget all about it after Russia wins. This board is really stupid if they think for a second Ukraine had any chance of winning.

splasiba CKC aubtomat da...da

>infighting
retard

Yeah the Azovs beheading the russians lol

Chinese Taipei

You want to use Americans as an example as a succeful military campaign?

>Iraq was the strongest military in the middle east
Being bombed nonstop for 3 weeks, under sanctions since 1991, along with a no fly zone that was implemented

ngmi

Russia lost after not being able to topple Ukraine in one day. Now both sides will just bleed.

Isn't funny how whenever you mention a lack of footage from the Russian side, someone always argues that they are busy fighting, despite how well documented was the Donbas shit show.

>NO RUSSIAN FORCES IN KIEV
>kiev citizens looting and shooting each other after getting their free AKs
>also shooting the cops and army units deployed there
>SSU officers getting just as paranoid, at least one shot and arrested by the cops
It's funny how them talking about us bringing in saboteurs only caused more chaos

BREAKING BREAKING

russians now BEGGING locals for food and shelter... supply lines in SHAMBLES... it's over.

fucking car fags they always make the car seem nicer than it is... look my 18 year old me colt still better than a fucking lada... but still absolute shitcar....

the ladies were not impressed......there were not two doors on mine.... I am not a car fag enough to find the exact one, but mine had only one door on each side.... it was very small.. it also smelled... I think an old persnon have had it before... it smelled of these .. moth prevention stuff ...

Attached: 43955269484_976624ac19_b.jpg (1024x714, 246.9K)

Are there any real combat videos? Not just aftermath or strikes 20km aways

Damn one sec gotta ask my CIA handlers for more anti-Russian banter

Taiwan is fucking mainland china

It literally is Kyiv. It's been 8 years bro

They shoot cars that force a checkpoint

sauce where

keked and checked

Dima Unleashed

You can. That was the plan, m8

No one, but in this conflict Ukraine not losing means that they're winning.

it's spelled Kijów and it's Polish clay

not sure westoids are seething at all right now. just laughing at u

That tamga

Attached: ghost of kiyob.png (1082x1406, 1.4M)

>Russian soldier smiling as artillery is firing on Mariupol
What, is he meant to be crying?

seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids seethe russoids

Attached: 1645692345200.png (640x1076, 20.1K)

who would youd rather use as a measure of military success?

Damn, it's time to rewatch "Cargo 200"

Attached: 1611918-860271.jpg (1000x1428, 211.79K)

This is just sad. Now you see what these oligarch bucks can do to a teenage mind.

ukr MOD seems to be trying to get as many civilians killed as possible, it's pretty disturbing

No russians because you got pushed back LOL

Attached: MUH ARNY IS LOSING.png (267x296, 119.96K)

These nigger need to play some eve online, they are so paranoid about spies they make the same mistakes as newb.

they're russian but it's probably a joke with the fuel

Attached: 1645831321683.jpg (816x1402, 510.64K)

There aren't, it doesn't benefit either side to release them

Ohhhh you're the guy who was spamming the Azov wiki page earlier. What's up shill

did you get your free ak?

How long till China invades Taiwan?

Attached: 00000000.png (1505x977, 1.55M)

Its not Taiwan its the People's Republic of China

You're right but what about us happooners? How come nobody thinks of us? :(

fuck I hate reddit. used to browse daily but since the start of this conflict, its a fucking deafening echo chamber covered in cum from all their boners and anyone who dare deviate from the narrative gets "cancelled"

I'd rather he did to postpone WW3 a couple more months. I have things to do.

Why do Russian bodies burn so easily, is it all the vodka they drink?

>tanks, 2 MAXIPADS

you can, look at the outrage from the afghanistan/iraq wars and they weren't nearly as well documented as this.

dude I thought the big battle for kyiv is supposed to be today. is it all just msm fake hype again.

Ok China

No offensive military power in the 21st century. Attacking is retarded.