So Democrats like civillians having assault rifles now?

So Democrats like civillians having assault rifles now?

Attached: Screenshot (139).png (833x461, 67.95K)

no one will fact check. It's not the media speaking to you, but ordained authority.

Attached: 1645839070107.png (774x1017, 618.66K)

Yes, because the jews support globohomo and human trafficking in Ukraine so they must secure democracy there

Occupy Democrats like Antifa is a glownigger group, being a 'Democrat' now just means being a good boy for the Feds nothing else.

>now

Attached: committeeof300-910x1024.jpg (910x1024, 132.62K)

I despise social media account. This is fucking war and they're treating it like a game

…I want an ak too
This is not fair

True I guess, democrats put on a better show of seeming rational back in the day

And those civilians are now looting shops, infighting and some even switched sides. Who thought it would be a good idea to give anyone a gun?

And what is Occupy's response to this gaff?

I wounder who will supply the bullets in about 2 months.

Lel, stealing ciggies from vending machines

Attached: 1645862781220.png (1080x1776, 2.12M)

Ivan will be supplying all the bullets they can handle

They will ignore and slide.

its almost like they are prepping their NPCs to rise up against the evil republicans when they "steal power" this upcoming midterms

This violates Twitter's ToS

Attached: 1617145304391.png (1210x1000, 252.22K)

I would expect nothing less.

To be fair the Ukrainians will get AK's.

Fase equivalence fallacy.

Like always.
And liek always from Republicans lol.
>Comparing the invasion of a foreign nation and arming the civilians in a besieged town with Republicans who want everybody armed because NRA gave them pocket money

Attached: ReactionImage_0097.jpg (344x345, 31.87K)

cope lol

Attached: 1645337663902.gif (524x399, 52.62K)

Actually they're a militia, chud

>Facebookfrog
Lol

problem?

Attached: 1633376439048.png (499x499, 21.11K)

Can't really compare the two. You're just looking for something to seethe over because you're too much of a useless faggot to improve the quality of your own life. Go try and get your dick wet

they are never consistent, many such cases among left leaning niggers
also sage

Yea. Always has.

Gum control means gun control.

Fox news translates that to you as OMG THEYRE COMING FOR YOU THEYLL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU THEN SUCK YOYR BLOOD BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IN MAGIC NOW

Stop watching propaganda and you would have an accurate view of the left. Your views if the left are like Russians in Russia thinking Ukraine is committing genocide. Against people who could just walk back to their country.

>America is Ukraine.

I love when debate lords say stupid shit.

>Republicans
You’re German…

Yeah back to Normiesites pleb where you can circlejerk with other boomers about shitty memes you found using the ominous internet

Attached: ReactionImage_0081.jpg (560x451, 69.39K)

tl;dr lol

Attached: 1615571820243.png (495x495, 171.92K)

>Normie
You’re fooling no one normalfag

no amount of damage control will fool the right into believing your lies. they will not give up their guns, you will not get your way on this matter.

Remember to save your pics. The left's lie debt continues to rise and one day it will need to be paid back in full.

Attached: 1589944106960.jpg (1024x665, 123.51K)

mad?

Not American civilians. The implications are obvious. They don't want YOU to have the power to overthrow them. They don't want YOU to have the power to criticize them.
The only liberty they care about is their own. They hate you.

The same people who said you will never need an assault rifle will hand them out for free.
The same people who made clear they hate you and that borders are just lines on a map will suddenly appeal to your sense of patriotism to defend their government.
I can see why not a lot of people are very excited to right Russia.

>Volkssturm already
not looking good of Ukraine lads

Just like the gay marriage debate in the 2000's when lefties said it was just about two people wanting to be left alone and be married now its children in schools having to watch videos about gay sex and dragqueen storytime?

Not believing your lies anymore

Look at the bunkertrannies pour into the thread to slide it.
They're working overtime tonight.

cope mutt. im going to bet that if it was new york under russian invasion there would a total nig-out like youve never seen. the ameritmutts would all be dead before russia even arrived.