Sorry, but I just love Putin

I know I know, there's all kinds of reasons and there's a lot of books and such...but I'm just gonna support him, ya know? I just love the guy.

Give 'em hell, Vlad.

Attached: rtxyfzu.jpg (2500x1667, 564.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmlZnGNmddY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I just love Putin
is it because you're a homosexual that's into short and ugly men?

Inshallah

May Allah strike you down for your impure thoughts. You should be thrown from a building and your head should be smashed by a boulder.

Fuck niggers

He’s a good dude trying to free the world. No forced vaccine mandates, a beautiful huge country, anti Israel, the kikes need to bring him down and they’re trying their best, just like with Hitler.

>anti Israel
Are you a literal retard? Israel is the only country backing Russia right now.

Attached: y4Q8EVAeBd-AeFjTVVpYXE07CQosTwdCDoBvUS6jgQEx8f_RjGufeJC4p5H6NywNuAEmEi4f9NXQweDxr_asnmMPkDv88cc2s8sN3xd8ErUTIuydMxQTkQUjwwgHYFXuqcQ0NENur87W5OPXkrS1XPsIJFzZcDvjmTwDBAovc_g.jpg (500x375, 33.26K)

Retard serbia didnt sanction putin (because we cant we nesd you) but still we arent helping nato

youtube.com/watch?v=KmlZnGNmddY

Ukraine is a fake country created in 1922 by communists. It's not real, it has no history. It's literally Polish, Romanian, and Russian land split in three parts.

And it's KIEV not Kyiv.

You're a non-country

I will love see him dead

based but try not to be a 1pbtid OP.

>Ukraine is a fake country created in 1922 by communists. It's not real, it has no history.
You're describing Russia, a zombie WWII bolshevik cult.

Attached: img2614(4)_originalWH.jpg (799x533, 89.79K)

Are they? Nethanyahu and Putin were butt buddies, but wasn't Nethanyahu dismissed?

You are a degenerate, you do know serbia will always be an ally to russia, but looks like youre a muslim chechen idiot nothing better then an albanian

this.

He sure seems to get the glowing Feds excited so they must like him too

Israel and Russia are connected by (((ties)))

Attached: Izrail-Den-Pobedy.jpg (1280x838, 292.04K)

he does seem like a pretty good fella doesn't he.

Is this kind of like how Serbia isn't a really country, it's just Yugoslavia split into Kosovo and Bosnia because of religion?

op loves his wife's son

Reread your post.
Really soak in what a faggot you are.

you're very easily dismissing the founder and leader of the "third world",... you know, a huge chunk of the world that isn't your enemy?

but you're probably just a balavac so it's okay

kike

Attached: EA882A0E-A5A0-4E28-9DB1-19011975D066.png (1500x950, 100.61K)

Or, that Poland isn't a real country,.it's just Prussia with a different name?

There's no need to sublimate your homosexual lust into some political ideology. Just admit that you're gay and move on.

Watch Allah bring peace because that faggot went to Hell and created a prayer so strong no birth of evil can touch his children
>LITERALLY IS FUCK YOU BOY

kek, what a faggot you are.

Nice VPN, perfect English and you didn’t even see that Russian forces came out of Belarus up north to invade.

Is that your name? Nice to meet you.

Attached: 09_d_850.jpg (1000x667, 131.68K)

how many of klaus schwabs loads did putin take in his anus?
A: 6 gorillion
B: more than trudeau
C: he actually took them in his mouth

Of course Russia has a Rothschilds central bank. At no point prior to this war, has anyone claimed Russia doesn't have a Rothschilds central bank.

You just know...

>anti-Israel
lmao

He has a pomsky!?!?!?

^_^

Attached: 1444248414-putin-dog.jpg (1200x826, 111.9K)

brainless american

move to russia please, so you can enjoy it!!!