Russia seems so provincial

They lose almost the same number of people, in 48h, at their border, like US in the entire Iraq war, on the other part of the globe.

Attached: v04oo0nj05k81.png (960x960, 172.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kyivindependent.com/national/russia-faces-heavy-losses-as-it-attacks-ukraine-on-all-fronts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>is that you baghdad bob?

It's almost like these numbers are horse shit

Allah praise these men and women. Inshallah.

it literally says at bottom
>KYIV
which is Kiev
you are quoting Ukrainian source
which isn't a problem
just how retarded can you be to believe it?
rhetorical question

They forgot to add 2 zeroes to all.

I believe these numbers hole-hardedly. I see no reason for anyone to lie about this.

they are trying to make the enemy feel sorry for them so they let their guard down

Having more troops does not mean more troops engage the enemy at the same time. It's perfectly possible Ukraine and Russia have the same amount of losses. Although one has more reserves than the other.

Idiot.

Add to that another 200 russian soldiers taken prisoner.

Attached: russian cuck.jpg (768x1024, 115.79K)

>noooo, only numbers released by Moscow are true noooooo

m-my propaganda is more real than your propaganda!!!!

+ 2 Ilyushin Il-76

Why do you feel the need to believe one side or the other?

Based but they need to x10 those numbers

>numbers collected by ukraine
>no numbers of ukraine losses
Propaganda

At first they said 3. Still no photos of the downed ILs

post in store deaths

Why do you feel the need to be a faggot? Because it gives you karma on reddit?

We're not going to know the real count until the war is over. Though I seen the footage of shit being shot down and believe it. It's due to US weaponry primarily Javalins and MANPADs which notoriously effective.
A few differences between Iraq though:
1) Iraq's military was in shambles after the Gulf War. There was no morale nor proper coordination among its ranks.
2) Most of Iraq's military hated Saddam Hussein and followed out of fear. It was a Middle Eastern country filled with various ethnic groups that despised one another. Saddam led a Sunni govoernment in a Shiite majority country. Ukraine on the other hand is heavily nationalistic and a lot more homogeneous.
3) Iraq is mostly flat desert terrain making it very suitable for the attacker. All of the major cities and towns are located at the Tigris river which make up just 10% of the total land mass. Ukraine is 1.3-4 times larger than Iraq and has towns and cities scattered across the country side along with plenty of wilderness.

Attached: 1373253747870.png (1920x1080, 1M)

Why? They look about right to me.

>BUK-1 system
RIP Buck
Broken, but never forgotten

Attached: pepe-apu-raincoat-rain.gif (498x245, 1.78M)

russia's battle strategy has ALWAYS been "throw men at it until they run out of bullets" loss of life means nothing to communists

FAKE AND GAY

Attached: 16443075334651.jpg (544x543, 60.24K)

>Source: Ukrainian facebook account

>BUK-1 system
I wonder how much does one full armed unit cost.

It's like a Zerg Rush but they fucked up the build order.

slidethread

Attached: firefox_7WekZD6Jcz.png (478x425, 62.85K)

kyivindependent.com/national/russia-faces-heavy-losses-as-it-attacks-ukraine-on-all-fronts/

Ukraine has been at war for the last 8 years, have plenty of battle hardened veterans, while russians are sending in droves of 16 yo chechens that piss their pants 4 times a day