/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #370

Latest:
>High-rise building in Kyiv heavily damaged after being hit
>Extremely heavy gunfire and explosions were just heard for hours in Kyiv, including on live stream. The attack seems to have stopped now. Ukraine claims they repelled the invasion of Kyiv.
>Still, there are reports a convoy of armoured vehicles are headed towards Kyiv and air raid sirens were heard there not long ago
Kyiv stream: youtu.be/2vBiebeMD6Y
Multicam: youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kyiv's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kyiv in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kyiv
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Some of the Russian SF captured alive
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Russian forces entered on the south from Crimea without much resistance, capturing several towns and cities
>Radiation in Chernobyl climbing after fighting there on the 24th, Russian forces in control of Chernobyl
>General mobilization & mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of Russian POW start circulating
>Invasion has begun
>Putin announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8

MAPS
Air: globe.adsbexchange.com
LiveUA: liveuamap.com (CURRENTLY DOWN IN SOME AREAS)

/uhg/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/uhg2022

Previous:

Attached: WXVAAKSOJRBE3HYF7HISS4OERE.jpg (1024x683, 148.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1e0MV6ox-OE
youtu.be/2vBiebeMD6Y
youtu.be/3upsRVWmanw
youtu.be/JahPwum5PBg
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY
youtu.be/v9vj4_NN1wo
youtu.be/VpUaEvy_-iM
youtu.be/sUnx7HoA1LM
youtu.be/b2qv0V7kQUs
youtu.be/XcDFb1bOIQQ
youtu.be/wiuZ56GBGsM
mwi.usma.edu/defending-the-city-an-overview-of-defensive-tactics-from-the-modern-history-of-urban-warfare/
twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1497485623225200640?s=20&t=wGa9PKJ5d8awMPYx7W42dw
files.catbox.moe/0i12e2.mp4
twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1497315893726093315?s=20&t=t-iFzQbvxMoTg-U7SP_mxQ
twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1497450853380280320
youtu.be/W0t-pOtpn-c
youtu.be/N74oFRyFpK8
twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1497492561933516804
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_Cluster_Munitions#/media/File:Cluster_Munitions_Convention.svg
t.me/spravdi/703
youtube.com/watch?v=9T7tNZ_2J74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ahahahahah

Attached: 16458643120780.png (744x880, 644.62K)

Q predicted this

Attached: 4822.png (770x630, 58.71K)

WHY AREN'T THERE ANY /COMFY/ LIVE STREAMS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Are tanks fireproof? Russian tanks that is

russian saboteurs

>removed
OY VEY

Y'ALL

For me, it's the Sheißepostkampfwagen Ausf. VI

Attached: 1645863599742.png (638x420, 356.45K)

Kiev main square: youtu.be/1e0MV6ox-OE

Kiev cathedral: youtu.be/2vBiebeMD6Y

12 cameras (currently 8): youtu.be/3upsRVWmanw

Sumy/Donetsk/Kiev/Odessa 4 cameras: youtu.be/JahPwum5PBg

Sumy/Kiev/Dnipro/Kakhovka 4 cameras: youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

Kiev/Sumy/Kiev/Lviv 4 cameras: youtu.be/v9vj4_NN1wo

Kakhovka street crossing: youtu.be/VpUaEvy_-iM

Kakhovka street crossing: youtu.be/sUnx7HoA1LM

Kakhovka shores: youtu.be/b2qv0V7kQUs

Sumy commieblocks: youtu.be/XcDFb1bOIQQ

Sumy bridge: youtu.be/wiuZ56GBGsM

Just like the Salafi fuckos did (and still do) in Syria.

mwi.usma.edu/defending-the-city-an-overview-of-defensive-tactics-from-the-modern-history-of-urban-warfare/

reminder that putin is fucked

fireproof is a spectrum. Fire always gets through eventually

ummm ukrainesistas???

>holy shit Ukraine are defending residential areas

based redditors revealing their location

Just woke up, did ruski shits get BTFO?

fuck off

Everything they accuse Russians of doing they are doing it themselves. Hohols are really White Jews.

Should be if they are ABC proof.

>Try to encircle cities
>Be surprised when the Ukrainian military you just encircled sets up their equipment in the city they're currently defending
?

Based

didn't serevodonetsk fall to the separatists yesterday afternoon

Reminder: everyone that supports Russia is a muslim from third world shithole, or simply lives in Europe as a refugee
Btw this exact same pic was being spammed by Hungarian proxy for 4 days straight

>not a single city
>don't own the sky
>Putin hiding in Kremlin while Zelenskyy is out in the streets

Attached: MUH ARNY IS LOSING.png (267x296, 119.96K)

based

It's just so heckin' cute.

Attached: 1626076319584.gif (250x241, 124K)

>Hey guys look, Russian vehicles without the invasion force markers we've seen on every single piece of equipment that entered the Ukraine

Attached: DeKXVWYUQAEHR-S-orig.jpg (1536x2048, 443.94K)

schizo beaner detected. Why are so many of your genetics full of schizophrenia bro

basically just bomb them into oblivion, you will be blamed for it anyway

Nigger tongue my anus

Where are the photos of 3000 Russian casualties and 600+ destroyed tanks and armored vehicles?
I mean, they literally blew up like 1/5th of Russian attacking forces, there's bound to be at least a few dozen photos and some videos, yet I'm not seeing them anywhere.

Maybe if Russia just goes back now, we'll call it an "oopsie" and all move on?

Attached: 1513170106103.png (472x736, 476.1K)

We are in the Russian Vehicles on Livestream phase now yes?

Attached: 1442D978-2053-44AA-B02C-77CF4BE2E9AB.png (680x624, 24.4K)

>retards trying to use snow to discredit war photos

Are niggers really this gullible? My nearest city is in pretty close latitude to Kiev and there's still a shit ton of snow here. February doesn't harken spring for everyone

Attached: 20220226_013714.jpg (460x460, 45.9K)

Attached: CNCTW_Simon_Drake_promotional.jpg (250x375, 15.27K)

>all those cams
>no hostilities
Russia really did get BTFO huh

Meanwhile, the Novorossiyans are making their way into Donetsk and Luhansk virtually unopposed.

We're still in the fog of war, it's stupid to make assumptions at this moment.

Meanwhile innocent civilians are suffering and having to leave their homes, if not outright killed in collateral damage.

Serious question guys, how sad are the normies going to be once the ukraine loses and all their propaganda is exposed?

Clearly they should have asked the Russians to let them out of the city so they could set them up in a field.

The Russians would have definitely said yes out of good sportsmanship.

Some heavy fighting could be heard on stream at around 4am and it seems Ukries repelled the attack

Ask the serbs how that was going. Sarajevo is prime example. 51% of Serbian population prior the war in Bosnia. Current population is in single digit percentage

>q
pedro pls

>beep beep
>Outta my way fags, we're missing the war

They missed one and that's the one that happened to run out of fuel too.

full retreat from Kyiv people are just out and about laughing about killing russian dogs

no they are all out of fuel
twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1497485623225200640?s=20&t=wGa9PKJ5d8awMPYx7W42dw

They're just sightseeing, Ukraine will fall in 2 more hours

that's a relatively likely scenario, as long as he gets some diplomatic victory out of it like government change, demilitarization or no nato involvement in the area

Should I visit Portugal or Spain?

Lol they haven't captured an inch of what they want

Most livestreams were taken down by the Ukrainians when the Russians started assaulting

No tears when civilians eat missile, plz.

They'll move on to something else

UAZ a cute

Attached: uaz.jpg (2250x1461, 2M)

>Day 3
>not a single major city captured
>over six gorillion planes shot down
>thousands of dead already
>"elite" VDV routinely humiliated
>repulsed from Kiev over 9000 times already
Russiabros....

Attached: 541724921405.png (1900x1071, 1.02M)

Fuck sake /r/eddit is some real psyop shit

Did Serbia have nukes?

Doesn't make, they're still taking territory, which the Ukrops won't get back now.

There were two in the video

tanks in 30 minutes!

>Sumy bridge: youtu.be/wiuZ56GBGsM
thre was a lada hahahaha the last time I saw a lada here was this old dinosaur....

it was when I had my first car, it was to only more shitt car than mine in the whole perish hahaha... I had this shit mitshubtshi colt that was my first car.... but got damnit it was better than that lada at least

Attached: 1645808351724.gif (112x112, 316.15K)

the bulk of the ukrainian army is there actually

More of this
files.catbox.moe/0i12e2.mp4

yes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 at View Mobotix camera in Ukraine, Kiev .png (1592x895, 2.32M)

Spain then Portugal

A NIGGER FLYING OVER MY HOUSE JUST TONGUED MY ANUS

"If the Muslim in Ukraine makes his intention purely devoted to God in confronting the criminals of the Russians and breaking their might, he is rewarded, and if he is killed, he is a martyr, by God Almighty's permission. This is because "it is in the Muslims' interest that the might of the Russians, who have committed crimes in multiple Muslim lands (the latest being al-Sham), should be broken. We ask God...that Russia's end be in Ukraine. On that day the believers will rejoice."

Attached: 4cc83df6f85e10552d13592838ce6d74.jpg (736x826, 51K)

ukies civilians arent the smartest, they are telling the russians where are their defenses

Then explain why is all the (((apparatus))) kvetching over Ukraine?

Are you seriously suggesting that becuase there's snow in your town, all towns on your latitude have snow?

Attached: lmao.jpg (552x447, 19.01K)

Uhh... It rained and washed it off!

Could someone explain it me in gayman's terms why russia actually hasn't finished the operation yet

>>not a single major city captured
False
Pripyat was captured Russian domination is inevitable

Did anyone order fried Russian?

twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1497315893726093315?s=20&t=t-iFzQbvxMoTg-U7SP_mxQ

Attached: 1643645701122.gif (321x200, 1.19M)

Give some proofs not the random screeching you guys have been up to for the past 3 days.

the ideal #vanlife vehicle

oh, so what would you do with nukes?

> let's have a conversation in a month and see where it's at

Unpromising we might actually know something about this fucking war only in that amount of time

so how does the ukranian media right now differ from 1939 polish newspaper rhetoric?

Hohols have chosen the path of Hoholism, they have given their government a mandate to engage in extreme Belterism.

Attached: Consequences.jpg (2000x1286, 441.6K)

small buchanka van.. erotic..

>Article 58 of the 1977 Additional Protocol I states that the parties to the conflict shall, to the maximum extent feasible “avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas”
>Article 8 of the 1999 Second Protocol to the Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property provides: “The Parties to the conflict shall, to the maximum extent feasible: … b) avoid locating military objectives near cultural property.”

>Ukraine’s IHL Manual (2004) states that, in the conduct of defensive actions, “[d]efence shall be primarily organized outside of densely populated areas”

Attached: 1620399797551.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>russia is the good guys

Yes, and Iraq had WMDs.

What are the non-meme tourist shit things I should do?

Unironically

You tell me, rabbi

48.943319, 38.500945

Since when does Ukraine have humvees?

Attached: 1644673921811.jpg (400x308, 48.51K)

>missing the point of encirclement
ukrainians can set whatever they want up without supply of basic shit things like food, the situation will deteriorate in a few weeks if not sooner on the inside

and? russians, unlike you traitor scum, understand that there can never be peace with westerner shit, independent ukraine cannot ever be anything more than burned buffer zone

Hes a leaf, inflated sense of importance is all they have

Oh they'll forget all about the propaganda.
They'll just be sad that Ukraine lost, but the propaganda they were shilling will be forgotten in about a day, which is about how long it will take for Ukraine to stop being the most important thing to them and just be yet another cause they stopped giving a fuck about.

Did they ever stop Kony?

Look at any recent unbiased status maps yourself, I'm not hand feeding you.

>4 years since this
Damn

Attached: 1543269927376.jpg (588x5295, 1.23M)

No ding dong but is it that far out of the question to think towns closer to the north pole could have more snow than (current weather)?

What propaganda? Can I get some examples?

maybe……..you should pray for shrimp

Уcпiшнa oбopoнaУcпiшнa oбopoнaCвoбoдaУкpaїнaУкpaїнaBoлoдимиp ЗeлeнcькийBoлoдимиp ЗeлeнcькийУкpaинcкий ЛДHPBoйнa з Укpaинoй y 2022 гoдyOкyпaциoйнaя вoйнa пpoтив Укpaины
Бopoтьбa пpoти oкyпaнтiвУcпeшнaя oбopoнaBeликaя oбopoнa poднoй cтpaныBiйcькoвий тpибyнaлBoeнный тpибyнaлДeмoкpaтiяДeмoкpaтияCвoбoдaCвoбoдaHeзaвиcимocтьHeзaлeжнicтьЧopнoбильЧopнoбильЧopнoбильЧopнoбильcькa зoнa вiдчyжeнняЗмiїний ocтpiвPoccийcкaя фeдepaцияКиївКиeвOдecaКиївBлaдимиp ЗeлeнcкийBoлoдимиp ЗeлeнcькийHoбeлeвcкaя пpeмия миpaBiтaлiй КличкoBiтaлiй КличкoДeмoкpaтичнa мoвa тa дyмкaAнтиoкyпaцiйнi дiї
OбopoнaOбopoнaПepecлiдyвaнняЗaхoплeння пoзицiйOбopoнaPeaбiлiтaцiяПiдтpимкa вcьoгo cвiтyУкpaїнaКиївBecнaEпoхa змiнКoнcтитyцiя Укpaїни8poкiвOлiгapхiяДиктaтypaCтeжeнняПpидyшeнняПepecлiдyвaнняAгpeciяЗaпepeчeння вoєнних дiйCтpiлянинa пo цивiльнихПpoвoкaцiїMoбiльнi кpeмaтopiїПopyшeння Жeнeвcькoї кoнвeкцiїПpимyc кoнтpaктникiвOбcтpiл нaceлeних пyнктiвBecнaЖивoпиcAзapтнi iгpиКиївКиївПыняУcпiшнa oбopoнaBopoтa Mиpy

Attached: 1645863836401.png (999x580, 155.09K)

It took NATO 3 weeks to reach Baghdad in Iraq, despite it just being a desert and NATO carpet bombed everything and killed a million civilians.

Ruskies already have Kiev surrounded on day 3.

Attached: EE2DA31F-CF7F-49FB-B5D3-8D5591B221C1.jpg (750x869, 204.68K)

Nigger you literally gave them a bunch

They'll blame it on Putin covering up evidence. Otherwise Putin could just annex the entire country and everyone will forget about it in a few months.

Nigger

>Volodya

Attached: 1644790870963.jpg (400x550, 32.91K)

West is too scared to help Ukraine

Yet they're still making headway.

Spot on

but seriously are those still around? ladas I mean? well I just saw it on the stream there a lada just went by.... how common is this?

absolute worst car ever, and yes they wer sold in norway......

>setting up defenses IN the city
>telling people to go block tanks with their bodies, and make molotovs in their apartments
>handing out thousands of guns to anyone that can carry a gun, and lifting pretty much every restriction on joining the military
>purposefully destroying infrastructure to barely impede the invading forces
>attacking their own people because they're retarded
And people think the ukrainians are the good guys?

Attached: no doubt.jpg (1280x720, 188.19K)

It's completely different, now celebrate the achievements of the ghost of KIYIYEEYIYEV and of the 13 faggots of Sneed island, russia lost 6 gozillion troops today

i thought cluster bombs were banned? very unsportsmanlike

Attached: file.png (589x552, 209.63K)

Traveled a month through Mongolia in such a badboy. Great machines

Vatnikbro what the fuck are you one about?

>We agree to not attack if you give us ur nukes
>lul jk
>Stop setting up artillery in residential zones, not fair bro

>you
I did no such thing. I didn't know they were given humvees, I thought it was just weapons

>according to CNN Putin shidded and farded when he heard the GHOST OF KYIEV was coming for him personally
бpaтья...

My president, proud of him

Attached: image.png (1200x1200, 1.38M)

you shoot/drop them at your enemies user

thank you for your service sir

twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1497450853380280320

Holy based, still holding strong.
>posted 2 hours ago

They will switch narratives on a dime and not even realise it happened

>Pripyat
>Major city

I've been on Chernobyl tour , it's a village if that

That is how Romans have conquer Brittish isles. They attack them at tea time during weekends

>KNN THE MOST BASED IN NEWS

>youtu.be/W0t-pOtpn-c

understood

Its a shame this place is infested with people who believe everything the Ukrainian media tells them and then responds with cope etc if its debunked or just not believed.
>kyivindependant
>antiputlernews
>Ukranian MOD
>liveua who is clearly biased
Thats like asking RT, Sputnik or Tass reporters on how well the war is going for Russia.
Its like people didnt learn from the Karabakh war, if you trusted the armenian sources then you'd almost believe that they were in Baku, but in reality it was the other way around.

war prisoners
youtu.be/N74oFRyFpK8

very common they are everywhere

Attached: 1645842206894.jpg (1800x2612, 2.15M)

They have jews who run the country. Of course they are going to use jewish tactics.

you again? kiev is on the fucking border, how many times do we have to tell you

>NOOOOOO NOT THE HEKKIN CITIERINO!!!!!!!
why are russian shills so desperate? how about you stop invading Kiev you bunch of subhumans?

he cute

Attached: index.jpg (203x248, 9.53K)

And they are wearing russian uniforms... because?

>Ukrainian army is now in full control over Kyiv hydro-power plant
are the russians actually this weak?

CGI, Kremlin bot.

So your claims are fake because I don't see anything of that sort

that's the joke m8

Hi fellow hungarian jew

azeris were bombing armenia with israeli clusters. firing at civis as well. no one cares about banned bombs

like that once time when you gave some russian the possition of an isis position based on a propaganda vid they did

Who enforces these bans?

Probably move on to climate change or Trump or some shit. Or by then the aids will kick in from the vaccines

I shouldn't, but I do feel for these dumb kids. They're dying because Putin can't let go of thinking that Russia is barely a regional power at this point and needs to bully the retarded kids on the block to cover up its inferiority. Most of them couldn't even be in Ukraine.

>we agree to never move nato east
>lol jk
>w-why are you liberating ukraine, t-thats undemocratic

twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1497492561933516804

Attached: FMgmz6JXoAMeOK2.jpg (768x1024, 116.91K)

>i thought cluster bombs were banned?
None of the countries involved ever agreed to that convention.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_Cluster_Munitions#/media/File:Cluster_Munitions_Convention.svg

Basra was on the Kuwait border and it took two weeks for NATO.

Attached: 76B32DB2-9019-4009-89EC-C36D4C56FA09.jpg (750x675, 195.21K)

It took America 6 days to capture Baghdad once the battle began

they are presented as "good" in western media because they are an asset of america

why is the military chatting with civilian about supplies?

Ukraine will be stained with the blood of Putin's mutt armies. Long live Europe!

>we agree to never move nato east
source?

They are banned yet used literally in every conflict.

>removed
i hate redditors so much it's unreal

Some of them got repaired, repainted and rearmed with soviet guns
Some of them got uparmored

Cope

Uhh... They buy most of their shit from Russia?

interesting, call ruskies asap. They will give you a general rank

Attached: dancing-cat-real.gif (220x220, 396.07K)

so distance is not a cause in all of this? We started near Kuwait not 20km from Baghdad

does it look like ukraine is in nato?

what is that?

That was never an agreement

The fucking kike president is defending Kyiv along with his staff. Putin would leave Moscow if anybody would come even close to the fucking oblast. Ukrops are gigachads fighting for their homeland and rusoids are seething beyond imagination as they are sent to slaughter that was supposed to be a drill.

Attached: 1645743157352.png (640x411, 161.48K)

Cause that's xoxol propaganda

UOOOH BUHANKA

Attached: bukhanka.png (636x354, 496.1K)

Twenty years ago, are the russians that far behind in tech?

wtf is this real

Source?

Fuck off already you retarded faggot. No markings means they're not fucking invasion force vehicles. You're done here. Kill yourself.

>27.05.1997

Attached: 1616828272573.png (636x354, 411.45K)

my crown is starting to look like that fella on the right
ukrainian armed civilians captures russian POW

worst shit car ever...

no offense but I'd rather use horse instead...

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-26 09-47-45.png (566x356, 475.58K)

Look harder I guess

Pure SOVL

A russian glad he doesn't have to fake believing the holocaust anymore

Kek if you love licking the boots of Russia so much then just go fight for them faggot.

I want to learn Hungarian

>Ghost of Kiev
>Snake Island
>3000 Russian casualties and 600 vehicles destroyed (no pictures or videos)
>Russians are 50 km from Kiev when they're literally posting videos from suburbs
>Hostomel' airport retaken and airborne battalion there destroyed (no photos or videos)
>same dozen pictures of dead Russians posted 5000 times each
>claiming like 100 casualties when there's several videos of entire tank and vehicle columns hit on the march

I'm missing some smaller shit.
Whatever side you're on, unless you're paid, trusting Ukrainian claims at this point is indicating that someone drugged you and gave you a lobotomy.

Of course, people who followed this conflict previously knew that Ukrainians make even more retarded claims than Russians, so this isn't surprising, but the number of gullible retards is.

according to pro-Russian shills, these are the men who will save Europe LMAO. Based White Russia!

Attached: 34535335.jpg (1024x768, 188.82K)

no mah ghust 'o keeyav will disappear

What are they saying to him?

and how much has military tech changed for the past 40 years outside of computerized shit you retard

uhh NATObros?

Attached: file.png (1174x606, 542.32K)

t.me/spravdi/703

Attached: whowin.png (1176x719, 864.11K)

Attached: 1645864154669.jpg (913x428, 124.91K)

Snow.
Ongoing reports of Ukraine using them...=
Source of picture...

Same energy. Fake and ghey

Attached: IASIP Mac And Charlie Movie.jpg (1280x793, 135.48K)

Are Russians the real ghosts of kyiv? I can't see any invasion force, let alone any military activity, on any stream.

Yes you retarded nigger the Ukraine is propped up by US weaponry. The only reason they're even holding is because you gave them javelins and humvees.

Sure thing Ivan Jamal Chen let me pull up RT and Pravda

something is off about this invasion. Russians seem ominously silent, way less propaganda than Ukraine. Obviously, it's absolutely no wonder Ukraine does propaganda, since they have to keep morale strong and people have to believe in victory.

This is all or nothing for Putin. If he does anything less than decisive victory, he will lose all the future power plays - the west will call his bluff. He could also lose power in Russia. Which brings me to the question: what the fuck is really going on?

Attached: 1645712788239.gif (360x360, 2.1M)

Unironically yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=9T7tNZ_2J74

Are you trolling or do you genuinely expect a large city to be rolled over in a day?
>are the russians that far behind in tech?
Yes America is 500 years ahead in technology

>russian POW
a real one or other russian infliltrator

they'll move onto a new thing to virtue signal about

Im sure they know what to do with them

Attached: icbm edition.jpg (460x676, 25.88K)

Had the absolute pleasure to set Russian ip blocking traffic for work yesterday. Now of course you can use a vpn, but the folk who need our service wouldn’t know how to use a vpn :) you guys know that Russians don’t think they are slavs imagine that! Next they will start thinking they live in a first world country

>ukrainian army controls ukrainian territory
wow

Even russian shills don't deny those are russian. You're fucking braindead retarded

CRIMEAN TATAR MUJAHIDEEN WHEN??

Attached: jhhhhh.png (2000x1125, 19.62K)

The Russians are just crying because they're embarrassed, fampai.

Attached: 1645836047992m.jpg (452x1024, 78.11K)

Who was driving that tank that ran over the car? Russians or Ukrainians?

have you seen mr bean so mr bean has a shitcar but this other one has worse that was pretty much it lol.. lol god hehe I got a better car though rather fast..... I got a golf so I didn't have to be emberassed....

>"Didn't your mother tell you you shouldn't invade foreign countries, you naughty boy?"

Keye eev not Adam and Steve. Praise God.