RUSSIANS ARE SCARED

Reports coming in that Russia repeatedly failed to seize Kiev during the night and are now retreating back to their safe spots to recuperate

Attached: 1645863232995.png (1600x900, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1497485623225200640
archive.is/YkJUO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no matter how much you shill
ukraine is OVER
putin is king

>reports
>experts
>opinions
>unnamed sources
>from ass

>serb and ruski bots are now the only parties supporting pootin
Its over

wait till they start the real campaign

>Reports coming in that Russia repeatedly failed to seize Kiev during the night and are now retreating back to their safe spots to recuperate

Attached: 800.jpg (680x696, 32.59K)

>Russians sold all their fuel in Belarus, stuck on highways
lmao pootin in shambles
twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1497485623225200640

Nah, they just stopped off at the local synagogue for a complimentary hamantash and nice cup of tea. NY kikes providing plenty of warbux for the Ukie kikes to bribe their way out of trouble.
archive.is/YkJUO

Attached: Kike War Profiteering.jpg (885x913, 114.41K)

Is Putin going to use the dreaded Vodka Option?

I wish, just never got connection for being paid to shitpost Hans

Attached: 1645864377194.jpg (576x1024, 46.59K)

Every Russian man that dies is irreplaceable. You're digging your own graves.

Attached: russian_demographics.png (881x630, 39.89K)

Of course failed. It is 3 M city and angry Ukrainian citizens will defend it. This will be long and idiotic war started by mentally ill psycho.

The Ukrainian pigs shall feel the wrath of Islam and Allah. ALLAHU ACKBAR.

Honestly Ivan this is pretty embarrassing for you

You will never be white

Now post The same one for the west but add a race filter to it, Sanchez

Neither do you tho.

>wait till they start the real campaign
You mean wait till the weapon and ammunition supply convoys reenforce Kiev, the Volkssturm units are formed and equipped, and the elite Russian paratroopers reinforcements are slaughtered in their IL-76 transport planes before they even reach the battle?
Sounds like flawless victory to me, user.

Attached: 1645690913125.webm (540x540, 515.02K)

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah

America losing to Afghanistan, vietnam, border war and Irak, now Russia LOSING TO UKRAINA HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WHAT A TIME OF BE ALIVE FOLKS!

>DUDE AMERICA LOST TO IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN
according to no definition of "lost" in history until you fucking retards were born. Obliterating the enemy army and replacing their government has historically been considered a "Fucking Blowout Win" since mankind started punching eachother with fists. Only now have people begun to be so fucking moronic that they would see those events and interpret them as a "loss" after America leaves and the goatfuckers start murdering themselves again.
I swear, you've got to have the brain of a fucking earthworm to come to your conclusions.

>30 million US$?
>why would you ask me for 3 million Somali $?

Tbf, America defeated all those countries but failed in keeping up the occupation unlike Russia which is failing to defeat Ukraine.