Russians cant take kyiv

Using rockets is a sign of desperation , the Russians cannot take the city. Guerrilla warfare and the mud season will end their "blitzkrieg"

Attached: 20220226_102814.jpg (1080x1346, 326.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimJame74888138/status/1497415296549851138?t=jvyQR1pGKznPpMy4LbfBSw&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cant take fucking what?

>muh ww2 comparisons

ww2 was an actual war, not a bunch of CIA trannies spamming social media with nigger tier propaganda. stay mad globonigger.

>to clarify, yes I am a fuckwit

Taking 3m city with angry Ukrainians won't be easy. Russia underestimated morale but don't believe all propaganda. Ukrainians claim 2800 kills. In fact maybe 400, maybe more counting troop transporting plane. This is going to be a slow and pointless war for nothing.

this is a midwit take

the Russians use the BM-21 Grad for everything, They fired salvos into Ukraine before they sent a single soldier across the border

>unguided rockets didn't work in wwii, therefore guided rockets won't work now

>modern rockets are equivalent to V1s anad V2s
This person is retarded

twitter.com/JimJame74888138/status/1497415296549851138?t=jvyQR1pGKznPpMy4LbfBSw&s=19
Civilians in Kiev fucking up Russian vehicles

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-103718.jpg (1080x570, 86.46K)

>War starts
>Using rockets is a sign of desperation
Nigger, what?
This shit ain't even a war then. It just proves that Russia is playing with Ukraine with kiddie gloves.

>Civilians in Kiev fucking up Russian vehicles
Ukranian vehicles ... in 2014
You fucking retard

Look, I'm sure you're a shill or whatever but let's be honest. Has Russia, literally ever, experienced full on defeat? I know we're dealing with modern-ish tech here, but history has shown they will throw fucking numbers down and press until you have fucking nothing left. It's really sad but a whole lot of people are going to die, and the world might literally be plunged into nuclear warfare, all for the pride of one tiny country. When they decide to push past Ukraine, I hope your sake your actually behind a VPN and are just fucking around on another continent, because it's gonna get ugly.

Attached: b8a.jpg (440x640, 50.91K)

Russia will just chip away Ukraine like they've been doing since 2014 and NATO niggers will just seethe about it. Same shit, Just more attention on it because Jews want more Goyim to die for another border in a Country most Americans can't point out on a map. Don't care to Support Jewish Ukraine or Jewish Russia, but its always fun watching Globohomo hurt itself.

>Using rockets is a sign of
surgical strikes, faggot.
And Putin never had intentions of "taking" Kiev.

Attached: Russian-missile-strikes2.png (1080x1068, 762.94K)

Don't worry Estonia bro, Russia won't invade your shithole country. You'd be a massive economic drain as you provide nothing of value and just leech off EU gibs. You will be safe.

>Adam Something
That guy is the definition of a pseud. I've watched some of his videos, he is right on the Dunning-Kruger peak. A mitwit tier academic. I think he's a Hungarian who works at a German university.

First of all, the Nazi rocket program is very much remembered in countries that actually suffered its effects. I still remember my grandparents telling me about the V weapons that came down near their neighbourhood in London. Secondly, the V weapons didn't cause many casualties in WW2 because they had very poor guidance systems and couldn't even reliably hit cities, let alone specific buildings. And even then, they still almost 3000 civilian casualties.

The problem with the Nazi rocketry program was that it was too ahead of its time. They didn't have the technology to make guided missiles and they were too expensive to produce; each one cost more than a fighter plane. Modern missiles are a completely different ballgame. The Russians have maps of Ukraine, they can pick off key buildings like government offices and infrastructure like train stations, as well as military targets like ammo depots.

It's absurd to compare modern weaponry to WW2-era prototypes.

The amount of fake news and lies that are proliferated in the "age of information" is mind boggling.
It should be called the "age of misinformation."
It seems like the only thing technology does is more fully allow the humanity to manifest its evil. Every single one of you fuckers constantly spamming lies and falsehoods are evil to the core. The internet and most other technologies should be taken away from the vast majority of people.

I think you missed the redddiitt tab faggot.

Cope kremlinbots. Guerrilla warfare is gonna bring the ruskies to their knees, and the ghost of kyiv is gonna finish them off

how many of klaus schwabs loads did putin take in his anus?
G: 6 gorillion
A: more than trudeau
Y: he actually took them in his mouth

it took the us over a month to take fallejuh from 5k insurgents with small arms and ieds , putins shit tier army could take 9 months then end up fighting an isis like us funded group indefinitely

That’s where the checens come in right? Special war crime brigade vs globohomo guerrilla division. Better than this Sunday’s ufc I think

yeah the chechens know counter insurency esp when fighting insurgents being trained by a country that just fought them for 20+ years ,

>Russians are using caveman V2 era tech Hur dur dur they so retarded
Kys faggot lmao

>Muh truth
Relativity nigger.

For this reason I am very saddened Due to the fact that liveleak is kill.

YWNBARW FAGGOT

A based kike? Mashallah

Blitzkrieg was very effective for Germany in ww2