So if I'm in Ukraine... Should I leave? I'm a Canadian national. I'm in Lviv, which feels safe. I actually love it here...

So if I'm in Ukraine... Should I leave? I'm a Canadian national. I'm in Lviv, which feels safe. I actually love it here, and though everyone I know is across the world, I hate being in Canada. But maybe it's a good idea to go home for safety.

Attached: 1645714996761.png (757x632, 349.19K)

No trudeau is literally executing civilians for honking

>should I leave a warzone and travel back to a place that's about to become a warzone?

It is not safe in Canada right now. You can go to jail for being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. They had Google maps tracking every Canadian that donated to the truckers protest, even $5 doners

Nothing is going to happen to you. Expect to be annexed by Poland.

yeah.... i'm not thrilled about what's going on.
i'm more worried about covid govt BS coming back. i partially left to avoid the vaccine. the govt wont back off this issue, i'm sure of it. it is also required for air travel to leave the country.
then there's also the economy which.. hmm..

>go home for safety.
>Canada

Attached: 580-5805391_pepe-meme-rarepepe-eyes-pepe-frog-hd-png.png (860x579, 323.02K)

If you're an ethnic Ukie it's your duty to defend your homeland and the land of the leaf kinda sucks right now anyway.

Attached: 1629472774799.jpg (492x492, 45.67K)

If this is legit then you should go to an embassy.

> Lviv
It’s pronounced Kiev or kyiv. Stop adding new ones

KEEV N LVEEV

they are full of shit, there is no doubt. i fear the worst is yet to come.
i think there's a good chance the ukr regime will come to terms before lviv sees russian troops
i sent some emailerinos

a
fucking
leaf

Attached: 33D4FD02-45A5-4EC3-B09F-43B9447B43C5.jpg (1195x1193, 612.3K)

>I'm a Canadian national.
>I hate being in Canada.

Attached: checks out.png (639x383, 249.16K)

You should get into Poland as soon as you can. Once you're in the Schengen area, you'll be a lot safer and can make your way anywhere else. Contact the embassy in Poland, if needed.
You might have a few weeks to a month before fighting/hard bombing reaches Lviv, unless Ukraine collapses before that (and you will not want to be around in that environment, either due to anarchy or Russia picking up and questioning NATO nationals) or Russia loses (unlikely). You can worry about long term travel plans and future residency when you're out of dodge. In the mean time get the fuck out, now. Many a person have been in your situation in early days of the invasion, and made the wrong move.
Godspeed.

Attached: 1618356459009.jpg (1024x1024, 102.18K)

go to Israel, its your right

Dude Lviv is going to turn into Stalingrad, if you don't plan on fighting get the fuck out

Assuming this is not a LARP:

Lviv will not be safe forever. Leave while you can. Poland isn’t requiring visas or any paperwork at all to cross the border right now.

Join Russia

Attached: hero_axe_1__04204.1406313204.1280.1280.jpg (1104x1016, 1.14M)

Come to Aus

why?
this isnt the mongol hordes. They're not fire bombing the city. There's nothing to fear if you don't fight them idk why the fuck Ukrainians would die for this. Russia isn't going to change anything about your life. It's still gonna be grey and depressing and relatively shitty.

I was in Lviv once, very many places smelled like piss because of the big homeless begger population, how's the situation now?

poland is a faggot

Attached: OIP.jpg (233x300, 17.48K)

>They're not fire bombing the city
About that....
>This isnt the mongol hordes
This is literally the Mongol horde, Russia is the successor of the Mongol horde and they use similar tactics.

Attached: 1645861612446.webm (960x520, 2.09M)

going to be annexed by the glorious poles
>>Any Forums1

>1 bomb is fire bombing the city
fucking nigger