LITERALLY NOT ONE SINGLE UKRANIANON HAS POSTED A BRAGGING PIC OF HIS KALASHNIKOV WITH TIMESTAMP DESPITE MEDIA REPORTS...

LITERALLY NOT ONE SINGLE UKRANIANON HAS POSTED A BRAGGING PIC OF HIS KALASHNIKOV WITH TIMESTAMP DESPITE MEDIA REPORTS THAT 20,000 RIFLES WERE HANDED OUT LIKE CANDY TO CIVILIANS EVERYTHING HERE IS FAKE AND GAY

Attached: ak gold.jpg (1689x1689, 568.42K)

Bump, I want proof too.

Good point, anything not twitter related would be nice

ARE YOU TELLING ME NONE OF YOU Any Forums FAGS WENT OUT TO GET YOUR FREE GUN? AFTER ALL THE YEARS OF POSTING HERE WITH THE CONSTANT AMERICANS DABBING ON EUROS IN GUN THREADS? I DONT BELIEVE IT

Attached: ak girl.png (1100x619, 679.67K)

dude, seriously
the kike controlled media can only lie

selensky that ukrainian jewish president already left and everything else is a blatant lie

AFTER ALL THE FUCKING CHINKFLU THREADS AND HAPPENING THREADS AND PREP THREADS NOT ONE SINGLE UKRAINE user HAS POSTED A TIMESTAMP PIC OF HIS NEW SHINY KALASHNIKOV AND HOMELAND DEFENSE PREP?

Attached: ak drums.jpg (3120x4160, 3.65M)

I do have one but not going to take it out b/c the family goes crazy about it

THIS IS LITERALLY A Any Forums WET DREAM AND WE HAVENT SEEN A SINGLE user POST FROM UKRAINE WITH ANY TIMESTAMPED PIC DESPITE THE "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CITIZENS PREPARED TO DEFEND THE FATHERLAND"

You are being invaded, when will there be a more appropriate time to take it out?

pffft probably just an airsoft...

my cousin has 2 real AKs x))

but he lives in another city so cant post pics

WAS IT ONE YOU HAD FROM BEFORE OR DID YOU ACTUALLY GET ONE FROM THE GOVERNMENT LIKE THE MEDIA HAS BEEN SHILLING?

Attached: ak dog.jpg (4000x1800, 1.6M)

Fuck your family, post a timestamped pic with it

LOL YOU WOULD THINK IF YOU ARE UNDER INVASION THE RIFLE WOULD BE NEVER MORE THAN 6 FEET FROM YOU LEANING UP AGAINST A WALL

Attached: ak buttoqebz717ktt41.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

>I will post pics on the internet because some fatso from the other side of the world want to jerk off to free firearms when my country is at war and I have more pressing things to do

>Ukrainians literally filmed themselves aerating separatists for 8 years
>Somehow they all of a sudden no longer want to film even a single firefight
>Guns being given out to thousands of hormonal teenaged boys 18-20 years old, not a single one had the thought to post a pic of his new rifle on social media

It doesn't add up chief

ALL WE WANT IS SOMEONE TO PROVE THE MEDIA ISNT LYING IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

I d scouting those wrecked trucks and getting an arsenal

I dont think any user here is stupid enough to fight the russian army and get bombed to shit by arty or raped to death by thermobaric weapons.

Even the doggie is in awe of the AK

Russia is known for cyberattacks and will probably go after Ukraine endlessly when they inevitably lose. Why the fuck would anyone post anything online?

>ALL WE WANT IS SOMEONE TO PROVE THE MEDIA ISNT LYING IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK
>Media
>Not lying
kek

Attached: Ayy vid.webm (480x360, 1.26M)

They are too busy killing Russians. Plenty of dead Russians posing with their rifles though.