Putin needs to capture Kiev next 48 hours

Putin needs to capture Kiev next 48 hours

He underestimated the Ukrainian resistance and allowed weapons to pour into Ukraine from abroad.
The military will turn on him soon enough

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x300, 13.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1497487530874257412
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>amerimutt vpns think they know urban warfare because of the sandnigger war they had in 2001

It’s over for Russia

He’s finished
The Jews lured him in to the ultimate trap
Silly goyboy

Я мocквич ecли чтo

both sides are cringe, but Russia is cringe and genuine, while ukrops are fake shit tier retard nigger country and cringe
Lwów will return to Poland, hohols will have their own landlocked state somewhere where they cannot cause more problems

everything is a conspiracy to Russians, because they never had any reliable information from their officials and media
sad

The vast majority of everything that's happened thus far has been a gigantic fucking psyop.

pigranian vpn*
sorry for mistake

He will easily get Kyiv in the next 48 hours. They haven't shown their full hand yet, and a lot of ukrainians are dead.
That being said russia is the bad guy

Also Zelensky is surprisingly based, while Putin appears as a seething incel waiting for tendies who are to slow to arrive.

Attached: 311238572372.jpg (541x498, 53.88K)

>jewtin bot thinks he knows anything
you literally had 10 years of experimenting in syria and another 20 of plotting revenge against ukraine and this is the result? lol

twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1497487530874257412

>ukrainian armed civilians take an entire part of a column prisoner on camera

i dont feel so good putinbros

Now we've been dealing this too, for a long time now. It's become very hard to trust something I can not personally verify now

>We need more land to do absolutely nothing with.
Toilet cleaner moment.

It's over, and zelensky needs to pick up his phone, otherwise nukes to tel'aviv

Attached: 1645828141852m.jpg (576x1024, 46.59K)

Pure cope , how about refuting what I wrote ?

Putin should have invaded in November why did give Anglos the chance to properly arm Ukrainians. Demilitarisation kek

Please, you don't have to clean toilets in Lwiw, you can clean my in Vienna.

Sad to say but Muttland has already been conducting drills and operations in their own cities and towns exactly for wars like this.
RIP to your countrymen that died so your president could gain some clout on TV

>Time to capture shitskin baghdad in 2003: 17 days
>muh russiah must capture kiev within 48 hours

The absolute state of trannies

Kuwait to Baghdad 350km
Belarus to Kiev 50km