I hope they annihilate nato Jewkraine

I hope they annihilate nato Jewkraine.
I don’t know Putin’s reasoning for this but Ukraine was about to join a globalist gay kike alliance, Ukraine deserved this. Just like in Crimea.

Attached: 139CB8D7-BF6C-40EC-BA4A-743E4473285F.jpg (1284x365, 192.84K)

>Kyiv
shill thread

No they weren't

Nice try

t. incel who has never left home

stfu and enjoy the war kino

Explain then

Glad someone else is picking up on this as well. Strange that they'd make it so obvious, spelling it Kyiv is like flying a big flag at this point.

Actually I am enjoying the war austrofag

YAAAS HECKIN MUSLIM BROS KILL UKRAINIAN EUROPEANS

That’s what the Russians r doing too

Or the Russian government I must say

yes because russians are europe's natural enemy

INSHALLAH

Because they want to stop Jewnato? Come on user, surely politics isn’t this complicated.

And in your logic the UK and France are enemies of Europe too (which they kinda are)

It's nice to see that one of the superpowers knows how to treat Muslims. Just don't support Israel, don't oppress Muslims, give us money and guns, and point us towards your enemy. Nothing more based than living under the shadow of your spear.

Genuine question though, where is ur internet from?

i dont care about nato but it isnt them invading and killing europeans, seethe about it russian shill

From your mom. I heard she works at Earthlink.

>decks of cards and no intel coordination
What a shit show.
They'll get blasted.

It isn’t NATO invading and killing and genociding Europeans? Ok buddy. You definitely listen to 1 news channel. Ukraine was with Russia. Why does it have to be separate now? Any sane person can ask this question.

I’m hurt

"I was sent before the Hour with the sword, so that God Almighty alone may be worshiped, and my sustenance was made under the shade of my spear, and humility and humiliation were placed upon those who disobey my command, and whoever imitates a people is one of them." -The Holy Arabian Prophet