The downfall of Any Forums

Any Forums has become irrelevant as a source of information during big happenings, thanks to the shitposting efforts of massive amounts of retards and malicious actors.

This used to be the place to be for cutting edge news unfiltered by the MSM, but now, every thread is useless shitposting by conspiracy schizos, contrarians and trolls.

How do you feel about Any Forums's fall from relevance? Is there any hope of saving it? What can be done?

Attached: New Canvas.png (175x175, 59.4K)

We advertise other chans here occasionally that are actually moderated

Post better threads I guess. Also just came here to steal that pic.

Attached: IMG_20220217_200341.jpg (899x841, 552.35K)

It's pretty awful even during quiet times. It's those few quality threads that make it worth it. You have to dig through mountains of shit to find a few piece of gold here and there.

Attached: councilforinclusivecapitalismmembers.png (1841x1810, 3.75M)

It's because they don't care anymore

Attached: 1641759120142 (1).png (509x617, 456.23K)

When was Any Forums a good source of information? Give one single example

>Any Forums has become irrelevant as a source of information during big happenings, thanks to the shitposting efforts of massive amounts of retards and malicious actors.
But it's been that way for like 5 years.

When jews shill that the Holocaust is real

Any Forums hasn't been good since 2013

When we had one thread per topic and Jannies banned spammers and 1 post by this id

>Any Forums has become irrelevant as a source of information
HAHAHA, it never was you CNN jew fag.

Don't attract the glowies and shills to your hideout.

don't forget shills. there has been an amazing amount of paid posts here in the past few days, even more so than usual.

Sadly all the big happenings occurred after the 2016 Faceberg/Reddit invasion. I'd like to imagine what the Russo-Ukrainian War would've looked like when the only shills were JIDF. I'm sure it would've been overwhelmingly pro-Russian without tourists and spambots shilling for jewkraine 24/7.

fake and gay

Attached: rus.jpg (589x6864, 1.88M)

You use this as a source of information?
This is a source of entertainment, its usefulness during big happenings increases to astronomical levels

*if this russian invasion occured back in 2013 I meant for the 2nd half.

reddit is better, has actual hackers and people in the know

unlike racists and dumbasses on pol

However this has always been the case

>Any Forums has become irrelevant as a source of information during big happenings

THEN FUCKING LEAVE, ASSHOLE!

Then fuck off back to there then shithead memeflagger.

Attached: 1645860687320.png (600x893, 242.34K)

Yeah we don't post here much
I just come back to see if it's fixed occasionally

It’s heavily targeted by government actors and agencies. It’s part of the global attempt to de-radicalise what they view as a mass swing to non globalist, anti establishment political thought. They know that a growing percentage of western populations no longer think that their governments work for them for the good of their countries.

Trouble is, it’s too late and the genie is out of the bottle.

Attached: A0F774FA-F9D5-4605-A9E0-B77327D28106.jpg (483x476, 63.09K)

This was obvious after Trump was elected. Any Forums is a terrible board thanks to Trumptards, Shills and lefties who come here to troll Trumptards.

Attached: slowpoke_pokemon.gif (275x300, 18.45K)

Whatever you say, Schlomo.

Attached: 1645858361265.jpg (576x434, 29.58K)

To be honest Any Forums is the best source of info.
The left and right wing medias fucked it and I can't trust anything they say anymore.

Reddit is filled with dogshit. The media itself is dead. It started around 2016 when shareblue bought out /r/politics and /r/worldnews, and it just non-stop got shit on.

With Any Forums at least there's no lies. No one here ACTUALLY believes everything. It's well known that every single post here COULD be full of shit and it's up to you to ingest all that possible shit and decide for yourself..

Which turns out to be the best source of truth in this world.

The problem is that Redditors and Twittards unironically come here now, so they keep spamming their irrelevant 1pbtid threads that always manage to bait people.

Putin is just a different flavor of globohomo kikery. Fuck Putin and his army of sandniggers. Ukraine is hardly worth sacrificing the lives of our people over, too.

Allahu akbar. We fight for jihad. Infidels will be purged.

Always has been

The 2016 election and the migapeedes after killed this place.

Its still better than anything else, but its full of UK shills with proxies in any 'situation'

>Any Forums
>useless shitposting
Newfag

>I come to Any Forums for information and news

Attached: (You).jpg (258x326, 33K)

I miss pre trump Any Forums ...

Attached: image-1024x647.png (1024x647, 724.67K)

Twitter is unironically a better source than Any Forums right now even though 90% of Twitter is propaganda and useful idiots.

Because at least 90% is better than 100%, and Twitter has videos with sound and better search and filter systems. Plus people of actual importance use it.

Every legitimate bit of information shared on Any Forums these days is literally just Twitter links and screencaps anyway. Realize this and ditch this place for there, like I did.

pol filters retards like you.
we learn, adapt, can see through bs in few words.
> go back.

Attached: B13B3F15-2CAB-4CD0-92EE-63066A366487.jpg (800x723, 53.06K)

LOL you have this picture on your computer? Strange....

You must REALLY hate Reddit, how would you know what its like unless you go there?

:^)