Reminder that no organic poster would carefully ensure to say "Kyiv" instead of Kiev

Reminder that no organic poster would carefully ensure to say "Kyiv" instead of Kiev.

This is an easy way to identify shills. This is a fake and gay political move that was part of the "De-Russification programs" in Ukraine, that the media will NEVER tell you about.

Attached: Kiev.jpg (242x250, 7.58K)

shut up goy its totally organic that every Any Forums poster started saying kyiv instead of kiev, fucking anti semetic retard

It's Київ, faggot, all anglicizations are wrong

>De-Russification programs
What's "Russian" about a Ukrainian city? I'm on Russia's side but it's pronounced Kyiv because it's Ukrainian, not Russian.

I've been calling it Kiev since I was like 8 years old playing panzer general

Neither one is russian, you faggot. The name in english is Kiev and has been for literally hundreds of years.

>That's right I'm using the Russian spelling
Okay little soldier

When we get re-invaded after Taiwan the media better call it Guahan and not Guam or I'll call em out of the hipocrisy of it all

Oh, so Kyiv is just a stupid way of spelling Kiev.
I had been wondering why the fuck everyone was going on about this town I'd never heard about.
I wish I had accounts on social media so I could ask people what Kyiv is, and when they explain, say, oh, Kiev! What the fuck are you spelling it like that for?

>Neither one is russian, you faggot.
Lmao retarded mutt

now i understand

Nevermind, it will not be pronounced at all soon. Putin is about to throw a massive sperg tantrum over his Western-style limited surgical operation utterly failing due to Typical Russian Tactics combined with rabid insurgent-type resistance by Hohols, then 200k savage gopniks will zerg over all borders and use over 9000 old Grads to completely obliterate any built up area that dares play the hero. Phyrric victory doesnt exist to Russians, they just call it victory. Vukovar 2.0 incoming.

They would just call you a white supremacist bigot.

>literally hundreds of years.
Even fucking Shakespeare spelled it as Kiev,
and this is going back almost a thousand years.

First Carrier
What, ostler! come away and be hanged!

Second Carrier
I have a gammon of bacon and two razors of ginger, to be delivered as far as Kiev.

Henry IV Part 2

And it's "Киeв" in Russian, OP isn't wrong.

Phonetics are a thing.

This, I'm getting annoyed hearing kyiv instead of Kiev. It like hearing latinx instead of latino

How about Turkish, maybe Chinese too?

>Kiev
>Kyiv
Don't t'll be renamed Redsquare if nobody helps Ukraine.

>Even fucking Shakespeare spelled it as Kiev,
No he didn't you illiterate tranny.

lel death to russia, exterminate russian dogs. just because it makes russkike shills butthurt i'll keep saying "kyiv"

It will be Putingrad soon

I thought the plan was to call that Sochi. He really had a hard-on for that city.

Fuck off Adolf.
I literally bothered to put an actual example of Shakespeare spelling Kiev as Kiev.
It's probably been re-spelled politically correct German translation additions that you have to read because your not bright enough to follow the original English.

Here's another example of Shakespeare spelling Kiev in the way we all know and love, and not the new fag way.

Shylock

Oh, no, no, no, no: my meaning in saying he is a
good man is to have you understand me that he is
sufficient. Yet his means are in supposition: he
hath an argosy bound to Kiev, another to the
Indies; I understand moreover, upon the Rialto, he
hath a third at Mexico, a fourth for England, and
other ventures he hath, squandered abroad.

Merchant of Venice

And here I've translated it into German for you so you can read it.

335 / 5,000
Translation results
Oh, nein, nein, nein, nein: was ich damit sagen will, er ist ein
Guter Mann ist, dass du mich verstehst, dass er es ist
reicht aus. Doch seine Mittel liegen in der Annahme: er
hat einen Argosy nach Kyiv gebunden, einen anderen an den
Indien; Ich verstehe außerdem, auf dem Rialto, er
hat ein drittes in Mexiko, ein viertes für England, und
andere Unternehmungen hat er im Ausland vergeudet.

>thats a man

What kind of mental illness do you have?