People who couldn't find Ukraine on a map or tell you it's capital city two weeks ago are now treating it like a 24/7...

>people who couldn't find Ukraine on a map or tell you it's capital city two weeks ago are now treating it like a 24/7 soap opera where they get to virtue signal about how evil putin is and the epic stories like the "the ghost of kiev" or "the battle of snake island" fabricated by the media for clicks
BRO I FUCKING HATE SOCIAL MEDIA FUCKING FUCK I FUCKING HATE IT MAKE PEOPLE RETARDS FOR FUCK

Attached: reddti soy.png (427x400, 17.15K)

>BRO I FUCKING HATE SOCIAL MEDIA >FUCKING FUCK I FUCKING HATE IT MAKE >PEOPLE RETARDS FOR FUCK

Attached: 1645579483295s.jpg (125x125, 2.75K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1504x2093, 1.51M)

>country you dont know too much about is invaded
>you start following it and informing yourself about it more
Woooooaaahhhh

>first day:
>OMG LE GHOST OF LE KIEV
>second day:
>OMG SHES A WAMEN, YASSSS SLAY KWEEN
>third day:
>?

Taking bets if the ghost turns out to be a tranny or black today. These sóylings all treat war like a fucking marvel movie where you can cheer on the "good guys" and virtue signal about how LE... BAD!!!! the evul empire is. Its literally making me nauseous how much I hate them.

Attached: 1645806808791.jpg (1800x2612, 1.15M)

One of these dudes is literally the same guy from the original snake island vid lol

Attached: 1645861993351.jpg (1280x576, 127.49K)

bus tour vacation with the bros

yeah, that is soi, I was completely uninformed to begin with and I'm still completely uninformed because I'm not a fucking retard

same goes for Any Forums half of these niggers here are underage spic fuentes subscribers
you know its gonna be a mtf tranny "woman"

Le ghost is ghost because no real

Yes, sure. But then you start gobbling up all retarded propaganda hook, line and sinker and call yourself informed. And then you repeat the propaganda for upvotes.
PS. the entire thing is fake. There is no war.

>the ghost of kiev
It's the ghost of KYIV
BIGOT

Fuentes and crowder and shapiro are all enlightened and redpilled unlike your sorry ass

seethe

dont fucking look at it then retard
use Any Forums as a filter

the ghost of kiev is real he just called me on the phone

The internet is like being in a radioactive chamber, you need to take constant breaks from it so you dont end up mentally ill

>Yes, sure. But then you start gobbling up all retarded propaganda hook, line and sinker and call yourself informed.
That is indeed retarded, and lots of people on Any Forums are doing the exact same thing except for the other side.

>treating it like a 24/7 soap opera
Politics in general is an augmented reality soap opera intended for a majority-male audience.

>Fuentes and crowder
yeah enlightened on what its like to be assfucked lmao

Kys nigger faggot

how true are the claims of antiwar protests in Russia?

True. We're all a bunch of retards looking for heroes and sense in this realm of honks.