archive.vn/Rdbkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you love Russia?

You wouldn't get it.

We don't.
Kys nigger.

>Orban: Hungary to seek more Russian gas
archive.vn/Rdbkc

>Hungary will seek to increase the amount of gas it receives from Russia at talks with President Vladimir Putin next week, Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Friday.

>Hungary, a member of the European Union and NATO, agreed a new long-term gas supply agreement with Russia's Gazprom in August.

Attached: orban.jpg (1200x835, 138.67K)

kek. we just simply dont hate them and dont care what others talk.
btw nowadays if we did a pact with the russians, they have been proved trusthworthy. but the eu ... the are always tricked us into some shit

So basically, you don't trust the EU, but still want their protection and still want them to prop you up?

ukrainians are the most massive dicks to the hungarian minority out of all the neighbours who unjustly occupy rightful hungarian clay. prolly because they have no natural national identity so they try to compensate by forcing their shitty made up identity on everyone. you CAN'T even learn a subject in any language other than ukrainian once you're in 5th grade. just think about how ridicolous that is. and their minority laws also go against the mandates of every international institution they wanted to be a part of, such as both the EU and the NATO.
that's why we don't like ukraine i guess though it's not like we love russia, but between russia and ukraine we generally side with russia, and i guess hungarians in kárpátalja side with them too, russia has infinitely more sane minority policies. so for them being oppressed by russia will be better than being oppressed by ukraine.

Attached: Trianon.jpg (1050x666, 140.79K)

I don't.

This is your brain on gypsy Fides. Literal 70iq
EU money made your elite rich for the next 20 generations. Enjoy your slavery fuckwit

eu protects nobody, but their business interests. interest of fews, like soros and his gang.

everyone just puppet in their stupid games and they shit on the people of the eu. brusselitas are special kind of jews and playing their own game and ignoring what the people would like.

We owe nothing to other nations. They treated us badly and let us down so many times.

Everyone in Hungary hates the Russians and Russia

We are on our own. The most autistic nation.
t. Hungarian

SEETH BOZGORE

Attached: 985hcerqy9nz.jpg (540x420, 43.44K)

same language

These orbanist posters are the biggest fucktards you will ever meet. Literal gypsy breeding gipsies and stealing privatising everything. Hungary looks like a 3rd world shithole but hey, atleast they don't have migrants, right?... Wrong. They have gypsies everywhere because the state supports them and only them with welfare. Also Budapest is full of greasy kebab muslim roaches.

Orbán and his sheep aren't Hungary.

steppe nigger genes affinity

They don’t retard.

Russia didn't harass the Hungarian minority in Ukraine.
Russia doesn't support our enemies.
Russia sells is cheaper gas.
Russia doesn't want to tell us how to raise our children.

This is fake. I've been to Budapest. It was 99% White and a great place to be. Orban is the best leader in Europe. It's prudent to play Russia and EU. If EU wants to keep forcing niggers on every country, he can always threaten to switch.

Watching a Tucker Carlson inteview with one of our oligarch was an experience and a half:
"Please, Mr. Hungarian man. Explain to me how come your ass end of nowhere tiny ass country with the total population matching that of a larger western city doesn't have any illegal immigrants? How are you so amazing and brilliant and wonderful that you don't have illegal migrants clammering to move into your country where barely anyone speaks any language other than yours which literally has no resemblance to anything else on the continent in any meaningful way?"
>No one mentions the time a few years ago Hungary literally handed out free citizenships to everyone in the neighbouring countries who had any kind of tracable Hungarian ancestry. (i.e., literally the only people on the entire fucking planet who'd have any interest in or reason to becoming illegal immigrants here, but now by definition they won't, since they are fully fledged citizens by default)
Americans just don't understand the 4d Chess megamove of elliminating illegal immigration by giving everyone a greencard before they even think about moving in. (Complete with free social security even abroad. Don't forget to enter the country and vote once every 4 years!)

Attached: Grabowski.png (800x531, 675.47K)

Both sides are criminals

>Szarbán and his rigged 2/3 gov = Hungary
No.
Also seething Trianonfags need to fuck off

Because we are only interested in Realpolitik, and not westcuck and muttoid seething and larping.

I don't like Russia but I do hate Ukraine.

We are propping the EU up and protecting them, buddy. There are still tens of thousands of niggers and arabs on our southern border, trying to break in.

The only valid answer: Turan Brotherhood

Isn't Orban still in charge? There's your answer. It's not the actual people, it's his troll farm he made to propagandize Russia for Hungary

Always check the flag first before responding. He is an austrian. Their entire culture and self-image is built around "well, atleast we are doing better than the hungarians!"

This is also their go-to coping line when they are malding about Red Vienna getting overtaken by the turks or austrians projected to become a minority within their own country in 30-40 years. They just cant accept that they did something wrong with the Wilkommenskultur and Hungary was right.

>believes literal reddit shit

lmao