Russians have told me that Kyiv will be taken in 48 hours max

What went wrong, Moskovites? You have told us that we even can't defeat DNR niggers but if Russia will decide to invade Ukraine will be finished in 48 hours. You have told us that muh Russian Army stronk! Results:
>Kyiv is still under our controll
>3.5K dead Moskovites in the first two days
>200 captured Moskovites
>14 airplanes down
>8 helicopters down
>102 tanks down
>536 AFV down
>15 cannons down
>1 Buk missile system down
>Russian regular army are giving up to a gopniks from Territorial defence units
>Putin already want's to negoitate

What happened Moskovite bros?

Attached: photo_2022-02-26_02-23-59.jpg (720x927, 96.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/persimmoncrimea/8959
youtu.be/zP9D6NyZ66A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3.5K dead Moskovites
rofl
do you even yourself believe that?

Attached: heli_vs_Buk.webm (464x848, 2.84M)

They weren't expecting to be fighting actual men. The poor russians just wanted to ask for some bananas at Kyiv Zoo.

Attached: 1645861521778.jpg (531x810, 64.24K)

Hold tight bro,the glowniggers are coming with the christmas gifts ;)

Remember those "heroes" at the island?
I thought they "heroically died"?
t.me/persimmoncrimea/8959
looks like they got resurrected

>name my band
the hohol bordello

You wish you civ nat, Nick Fuentes-watching, forcefully vaxxed tween faggots could ever do the type of stuff that the white nationalists in Ukraine are allowed to do.

Attached: Nick_Fuentes_watchers.jpg (802x556, 77.75K)

>Kyiv is still under our controll
Kiev being under siege in just 2 days of fighting is more than acceptable speed.
And the rest is just a hollow propaganda, obvious to anyone, like "Ghost of Kiev" and the rest of that bullshit. We'll see how things really are in some time.

They lost like 300 soliders to Georgia in 2008.
A small country without any backing from strong countries.
Ukraine has the support of a bunch of European countries, intelligence and armament delivered.

Its probably not 3.5k.but more like 500-700 russian soliders dead.

Just 4.5 hours more user. The checherinoos are taking a quick nap now.

Attached: good_night_ivan.png (594x616, 649.36K)

>in some time
>48 hours... I mean two more weeks...

Russians using muslims against orthodox christians

Shame.

>in just 2 days of fighting is more than acceptable speed
Kyiv is two hours drive from a border, imagine advancing at a pace of a snail against country that you surrounded from 4 directions

>6,000,000 dead Russian tanks.

It was 3 days ago I was reading posts about how nothing ever happens. Looks like they were wrong.

The US army which was still in its prime and not trannified and led by insane leftists took 3 weeks to get to Baghdad.

Russia is throwing the trash units first to weaken the defences before the new stuff rolls in. Most of the ground forces so far appear to be citizens of DPR/LPR, which makes sense as they have the most reason to fight and Putin knows that.

Attached: AlenaKryukova.jpg (1251x1600, 476.03K)

Just 3 more weeks and the elite competitve vodka drinking Spetnaz units will arive from Moscow.
Most of the ground forces appear to be taking naps on the ground. Fighting is hard work.

Attached: 1645811861028.jpg (960x1280, 205.68K)

And they told dudes getting ready to jump into Baghdad that 3rd ID would be there in a week. It took 3 weeks.

>we held them off for 3 days so we won!

Takes 20 years. Ask the Taliban.

putin is going for a 100% pb
youtu.be/zP9D6NyZ66A

I'll check in tomorrow from the comfort of my weekend off. Your brains will be spilled all over some side street, and your children will experience untold horrors. The more I read about Ukraine the more I realize you aren't innocent, and now you want to get smug. You had a chance to listen to voters and listen to Putin for a peaceful resolution. Good luck out there!

Attached: 1644343689507.jpg (683x1024, 88.83K)

What happened? The high tech Russian equipment only works on tv. This is what happens when you go to war with 40 yo machinery and bare guns kek.

Attached: 2022-02-26-02:15:31.png (1008x788, 1.1M)

Come back to reality pls, Ion.

You mean fleeing to Poland?

It really is the biggest war crime that they could have done.

russia bros, how can you save the west, if you cant even beat ukranian farmers with soviet pistols? i thought you were alpha but now you're all deserting...

2 more weeks

Might want to check the south front Mihail.

Cope
You are losing your future btw

Any footage from at least a couple russian tanks destroyed? Or any jet?
I dont like Putin but those numbers,there isnt any pic

>Looks like they were wrong.
My bad. I admit.