Im starting to think no one will be dying from the vax despite Any Forums saying in two weeks

Im starting to think no one will be dying from the vax despite Any Forums saying in two weeks.....

Attached: 1643248088341.jpg (1080x1080, 209.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tkp-at.translate.goog/2022/02/22/abrechnungsdaten-der-krankenkassen-belegen-sicherheitsdesaster-der-gen-impfstoffe/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn thats one long snout

jewish anteater

Any Forums is a larping board. Nothing said here is real. And if anyone actually thinks it’s real it’s because they’re actually retarded.

we have been misled

100% of the vaxxed will die but only 5% of the vaxxed were actually vaxxed

95% of the shots were saline

The War will kill you first.
You'll just die coughing.

WTF does Any Forums mean in two weeks?

is this postulating or some kind of fear meme?
I guess omicron cases are rising substantially but what is the exact meaning of it in Any Forums context?

Wtf is that animal?

Go get the vax

Attached: 1644372772674.jpg (819x1114, 169.55K)

Retard, new German health insurance data shows evidence for at least 30k kills by the injections in Germany alone:

tkp-at.translate.goog/2022/02/22/abrechnungsdaten-der-krankenkassen-belegen-sicherheitsdesaster-der-gen-impfstoffe/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

there's a reason war is the biggest topic right now. they're probably hoping they can send a bunch of NATO white people to war to account for a bunch of dead people.

Attached: blackgirl.jpg (1080x1350, 195.64K)

Please don't I'm scared

Borzoi dogs are cute.

that's one long dog

i think, unironically, this is the most accurate reality. i'd be willing to bet they sent saline as most vaccines and the small amount of vaxxies are a control group.

remember all of the news stories about how the mRNA vaccines were a huge pain in the ass because they needed to be stored at fucking 0 degrees kelvin and it was a huge logistics problem? then you could just go to wal greens and get one of any of the vaccines that were being stored in a fucking refrigerator or something.

the
>mRNA vaccines are difficult because they require super low temperatures so we need to use the military to help distribute them

was a news story for like 3 fucking months and then it just disappeared and everyone was getting lukewarm fluid stuck into their arms the next day.

Attached: alanah.jpg (1200x1200, 202.62K)

vax?covid? what's that, we're about be in world war three bro

Lots of death included in the W.H.O. reporting of over three million adverse reactions.

Germs just came out and admitted the number of vaxx injuries/deaths in Germland is between 3-4 million people.

Attached: vigiaccessFeb12022.png (968x546, 66.17K)

would fuck but not breed

yup those super low temperature vaccines were the kill shots

dont do this to me, man...
i got my booster in hopes of ACTUALLY dying

Attached: 1645858982422.jpg (540x720, 177.69K)

dude, literally. they required like -20 degrees C. there are like 100,000 vaccination sites in the USA, alone. it would have cost more for the utility of storing the vaccines than the government would have given pfizer/moderna combined for production.

completely forgotten about.

Attached: feetofawoman.jpg (1364x2048, 289.79K)

FUGG
there goes my insurance fraud scheme

Attached: 1645811191318.gif (362x640, 3.23M)

i live in a big city, i had two shots almost a year ago now and so did most people i know. everyone is a-okay. i hope you guys can get over your qanon vax hype bullshit now that there’s an actual real happening on our ha dd

Attached: 004C4C58-3869-4B0E-9C98-EBBED026CEE6.gif (300x300, 1.3M)

all jews are unvaxxed except california secular jews. all secular jew assets are liabilities to overlord jews so it doesn't matter if they die.