The Chinese are turning on Russia, OH NO PUTIN HAHAHA

China ask to repair relations with 5eyes nations, will back US over Russia with sanctions if US will back China's peaceful resolution to Taiwan-China relations

abc.net.au/news/2022-02-24/chinese-ambassador-says-beijing-wants-to-repair-relations/100857142

Attached: 4845.jpg (1200x1200, 141.84K)

USA won't compromise on Taiwan lol

Saving face as usual.

Based China..
The G2 grows stronger.

China isn't turning on anyone. Like usual, they're being non-committal. This time though, it's either you're with us or against us.

That's not what the article says at all, you linked some article about Australia - China relations, dipshit

Around chinks never relax

Chink fucks.. they're sleazy as hell.

I guarantee you that this is what happened: Putin goes to the Chinese telling them that Ukraine will greet Russia as liberators and come over to their side as soon as they invade. It will be over shortly with little incident. China could then claim it was a liberation and move on. Instead you now have a committed resistance that the whole world is watching. This isn't what the Chinese agreed to endorse and they aren't going down with the ship.

Nah.
This is just for political clout.
China has every intention of invading Taiwan this spring. They won't let the opportunity pass them.

Russia and China have been colluding for the last two years to interlink their economies and decouple from the west. The invasion of Ukraine is very premeditated as will be the invasion of Taiwan and detaching of China and Russia from the western economies.

over/under on putin getting zogged by the russian oligarchy ?

Idk Biden is a horrible he pussy fart and the democrats are pretty cozy with China.

They literally are abandoning the USD and allowing Russia to trade products for yuan. They literally did this to fuck us. This isn't them fucking Russia over. These cock suckered planned it.

>Slanty-eyed jews jewing

This is MAJOR news....WOW....of course if true.

you literally have just made that up, the article has no connection with what you've written and you are a fake and gay CIA nigger and i hope you die an absolutely terrible death for ruining my autistic schizoid friend simulator with your relentless shilling
jesus christ this board is simply fucking usable right now

The article is about China and Australia though, here’s your (you)

They, are scared.

They have seen what a nation equipped with some western guns can do.

Serves them right they trusted the yellow kikes.

Attached: 1453338510603.jpg (501x585, 118.81K)

they won't invade taiwan after they've seen how fucked russia is. China doesn't need taiwan. Neither did russia ukraine but damn putin is peak dumb as fuck

america will bow to china and let them take taiwan. we are 2nd tier now.

>mister Amerika, ve wir terr Fputin to no more wahr
>buhd ohnly if u say 'fuk da taiwan'
China thinks this is smart diplomacy lmaooo fucking retarded insects.

>retarded shill headcanon

Yeah, keep trying to push the "ukraine is winning" line.

This. China is way smarter and plans ahead way longer than any of its competitors. This way no matter how things go, they have an out, they have options and people will give them no attention to enact their more clandestine plans, like deploying their own SWIFT alternative. China will only commit to things and pull the trigger when their victory is absolutely certain, as they are no compulsion to act

This , probably most of the faggots postings didn't even read the article.

just give em taiwan bro, they surely will sanction russia and not buy their discount fossil fuels bro

> This time though, it's either you're with us or against us.
Doubt. Most of the world will stay neutral and NATO doesn't mind or need them. Plus even NATO is not directly with Ukraine just yet, not fully.

It's more like: "OK, don't support Russia in any critical way. This will and must be dealt with."

>China doesn't need taiwan
This is the funniest post I have ever seen on Any Forums

Literally every article about china right now makes it very clear they are siding with Russian in this just not overtly

For me, its scary how many people dont bother doing anykind of research and just read the picture.

>China is way smarter and plans ahead way longer than any of its competitors.
Two more centuries huh?

I guess it really is going that badly for Russia if their allies are abandoning them like this.